Have these Ike boards always been so dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
I've been visiting these boards for years and never really saw it active.
I don't post much since there isn't really anything for me to say, but I was wondering why the Ike boards are so dead.
I've recently been getting back into brawl, as I had quit for about 6 months.
I'll probably start visiting more and post on these boards, but please prove me wrong when I say it seems dead and respond to this or other topics and such.

I read the rules and it seems this kind of topic is ok to make...
So... yeah... Hope the Ike boards are more active than I remember soon. :]

Zatchiel

M.I.A
Premium
NNID
Zatchiel
Define 'Dead.' We just tend to keep contained, as we've got one thread that makes up most of the our use, and it's fine. I would not say we're dead, though, especially compared to some other character boards I lurk.

Anyway, inb4 Nyke.

Dude, we just post everything in the general discussion.

We're actually much more talkative/active than most character boards as I understand it.

Oh and

You could have posted this in the general discussion. Hah.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
Well I would like Nys or someone to delete this topic, unless there is a way I can... I've rarely used smashboards.
If I can delete this then let me know. I don't see a delete button or anything.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
NNID
Nysyarc
Didn't even notice this thread yesterday, I gotta stop relying solely on my User CP.

Well I would like Nys or someone to delete this topic, unless there is a way I can... I've rarely used smashboards.
If I can delete this then let me know. I don't see a delete button or anything.
Normally I wouldn't lock this unless it got reduced to spam (which from past experience, would only happen after I've said that I will lock it once it is reduced to spam... <3 you guys); but if you want it closed I will do so.

Yeah, only mods can delete posts... and I think threads can't even be deleted; just locked. By mods, of course.
I can delete threads so you guys can't see them but that's only if it's like an advertising thread or something. I can't permanently delete threads either.

:248:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom