• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Going to do a quick Applejack write-up since I want this character.

Job: My Little Pony Fighter
APPLEJACK
Franchise: My Little Pony

One of the Mane 6 of Equestria, and thusly one of the keyholders to the 6 Elements of Harmony, Applejack is the representative of Honesty! Being the lead Pony of the Sweet Apple Acres business and often the figurehead for the entire farm, Applejack practically lives to get her hooves dirty, and is competitive enough to prove that might. So, being the most physically capable of the Mane 6, you can bet she'll be ready to throw down with the likes of the Hasbro's large roster, friendly or not!

POTENTIAL MOVESET
I'm mainly focusing on Applejack over the rest of the Mane 6 based on her moveset capabilities. She's not necessarily as iconic as Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle but the farmgirl motif is something I find easy to work with. She would absolutely be a bruiser character, with medium speed, weight and limited range but make up for it with hard-hitting attacks and distance-coverage moves! Currently our roster actually lacks characters that would fit that description, apart from possibly Megatron; Given our focus on glass cannons and rushdowns thus far I'm going to be giving my vote to Applejack whom I think would functionally cover more than the other ponies that have yet to be added

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 13
MLP Voting!
Alright, everypony! The MLP Job has now officially wrapped up, and with that it's time to start the new day!

First things first; Wrapping up our special 3-in-1 D&D Fighter, we've reached a verdict on what the final class is going to be! Between Janx' Paladin and Altered's Ranger, the vote ended with...
Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 8.32.42 AM.png
The Ranger! Congratulations AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
I suppose between the two classes we already have, a long-range zoner would really help round them out, and Ranger is one of D&D's most timeless classes! I opted not to vote this time around, as I was fine with either conclusion; I definitely feel this is fitting.

With that, there isn't much left to talk about as these are the only results pulled in from yesterday. So with that said...
NEW VOTES
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a lot of secret bronies in this thread, or on this site as a whole. As a result, we only ended up with 6 nominations, though I anticipated this would be on the lower end of the participation spectrum regardless! We still managed to pull quite a handful of heavy hitting characters from all across the franchise, and I want to thank all of you who nominated for doing so. Now, with that said, our nominees are:
While I usually wouldn't do this with so few nominations, MLP is a huge series, so I'm thinking we'll have the Top 2 join the roster once this vote is wrapped up! So, between these 6 ponies, rank your top 3, and you can't rank your own in first!
  1. Applejack
  2. Rainbow Dash
  3. Sunny Starscout
NEW JOBS
I promised this first job would happen earlier this week, and I know you're all anticipating this anyway! So...

Job: Nominate a Tabletop Game stage!
This should be plain and simple. Nominate a stage based on a Tabletop Game! This should give us plenty of options between Board Games, Card Games, and whatever the hell Jenga is! Since D&D didn't win the last stage round, I'll also allow D&D stages for this round, since it's a tabletop game and all.

Job: Create a moveset for the Founding 3!
Same deal as before! So far we still only have one moveset, and this job closes on Sunday! For those of you planning a Twilight Sparkle or Green Ranger moveset, now's your chance!

Open Discussion: How will assists function?
This has been a popular job request since I first started the thread, so I figure I'll finally tackle it today! How will the Assist system function? Will it be like Assist Trophies or would they be special attacks like in Traditional Fighters? Will assists disconfirm future characters? How many assists should we have overall?

That's about it for today. Tomorrow will be wrapping up this week as a whole, so stay tuned for that!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Butterscotch (having a character with a more traditional moveset themed around the MLP toys would be cool to have)
2. Rainbow Dash
3. Applejack

Resubmitting Jenga

A tall stage with a thin main platform and a wide walkoff (the table). The Jenga tower starts off stable, but teeters ever so slightly when blocks are pulled out and placed on top by invisible hands (any block being removed or placed on will cause damage and knockback). The stage falls after a random number of blocks between 15-30 have been removed. Being underneath the tower where it falls will be an instant KO. Afterwards, the tower is quickly built back up by the invisible hands (again, will cause damage + knockback), letting the cycle continue. Hazards can be turned off, and if so, it's just a large walkoff with a large wall with a platform on top of it.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
MLP Votes
  1. Rainbow Dash
  2. Applejack
  3. Butterscotch
Tabletop Stage: Boddy's Estate (Clue)

Smash has Luigi's Mansion, Multiversus has Scooby's Haunted Mansion, and Hasbro GNF has this! This is a large stage which takes place both outside of and inside the mansion - Similarly to Tomodachi Life, the building has a few entrances which cause the interior to "open up" and reveal some rooms from Clue.

Assist Discussion
I'd like to go down the Fraymakers route for this thread - That means that assists are a meter-based system where it must be filled up before the player's selected assist can be summoned. This also means that assists do not deconfirm playable characters, since playable characters would also have assist forms.

FazDude

Smash Master
I guess for me, the main point of discussion if we go down the meter route is - do we want to have seperate meters for Supers and Assists, or should they share the same one?
The best choice in my view is to have Supers and Assists share the same meter, but having using a Super and summoning an Assist be seperate button inputs (not sure what those inputs would be)

1. Rainbow Dash
2. Sunny
3. Sunset Shimmer

Board game stage:
Game of life
1670598533743.png
1670598542413.png
Game of Life is a board game made by Milton Bradley in 1860 and the game is about travelling through person's life, ranging from youth to elderhood.
This game was one of popular board games in USA and it's company was acquired by Hasbro in 1984 (and it got a modern version).

The stage would be similar to Big Blue stage (Smash) and Traffic jam (NASB) with you fight atop the red car. When the car stops at each green or red square, it gives the players buffs or debuffs. The background of the stage would consist of forests, plains and cities.

I think Game of Life would be an obvious choice for a Hasbro board game stages, considering that this game became popular when it was released and it's still popular to this day.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Applejack
2. Butterscotch
3. Rainbow Dash

Tabletop Game Stage:

Mouse Trap

Mouse_Trap_Board_and_Box.jpg

One of the more obscure board games but is one of the first mass-produced three dimensional board games. I loved this game as a kid (mostly for the trap contraption part), the players will go around the board to put others in the trap, it would be a traveling stage. They are basically the mice. The cheese will give them power ups and buffs, but watch out for any spaces that take you closer to the trap as the hazards! If you get into the trap, you stay there for a little while but then you move out. The marble and other parts of the traps are hazards and those are also platforms as well.

Assists:

I like the idea of assists being how they are in traditional fighters for Game Fight Night! They can be added to your character before the match via I guess a board game piece representing the character (similar to Hasbro being a big board game company). I feel they would deconfirm future fighters but we could maybe have an assist promotion for DLC. As PinkFlare PinkFlare said, the amount of assists should be lower so maybe...25 I guess?

Tommy Oliver Moveset:

I will get to this later, I promise but Tommy Oliver would be an all around fighter (basically a Shoto) who excels in rushdown gameplay. His moveset is based around the various Power Rangers video games and even Battle for The Grid as well. He's a good beginner's character given he is one of the starting three.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Job: Tabletop Stage
CANDYLAND
I feel like this doesn't really require an explanation; Candyland is one of the most iconic Hasbro Board Games out there, and it really has an aesthetic unlike any other potential pick. This stage would be absolute fun to have in a Hasbro crossover, hell it's the type of stage I wish was in Smash!

Plenty of room for different obstacles or stage hazards here, just based on the candy gimmick alone. I just really think this is a must-have when it comes to the board games selection

Assists
I always kind of preferred the item-based assists but I can see the appeal of a Fraymakers type system. For assists, I was thinking instead of a separate or shared meter, it's just a separate input button with a cooldown that does not have to be built up like the supers. That also makes the UI way easier by not having 2 unrelated meters
As for the amount of assists we should have. I think we should go with a lower number; Probably 20 unique assist characters on top of the 35 playable ones. That's plenty of room for character appearances we wouldn't otherwise get.
Assists:

I like the idea of assists being how they are in traditional fighters for Game Fight Night! They can be added to your character before the match via I guess a board game piece representing the character (similar to Hasbro being a big board game company). I feel they would deconfirm future fighters but we could maybe have an assist promotion for DLC.
I like the board game piece idea in particular.

Also, on the topic of disconfirmation: If it is decided assists will do that, I figure most of the assist jobs would just wait until the base roster is complete, that way there isn't any overlap. Probably the best way to do it, honestly. But I do 100% prefer having assists be a separate set of characters from the playables.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 14
Week 2 Ending
We have officially reached the final day of Week 2! 14 Days in and still going strong with this thread!
First things first, big news to get out the way; Not 1, but 2 new characters are joining our cast of playable characters! Both of whom equally iconic and important to the My Little Pony series as a whole, and were very popular in the votes, more so than the other 4 candidates!

Our roster is about to get 20% cooler, because in the lead is none other than Equestria's fastest pegasus...
RAINBOW DASH! Congratulations Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
She in fact topped the vote with a large lead of 22 points! Though, I'm not at all surprised by this; She's one of the most iconic ponies in the entire franchise history and second just to Twilight Sparkle. Her moveset also kind of writes itself, doesn't it? Can't wait to get into that.

And in second place is Rainbow Dash' competitive rival from the show itself; Representing Sweet Apple Acres, is none other than...
APPLEJACK! Congratulations Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
This is unexpected! Was somebody going around campaigning for Applejack in their own thread or something?
Jokes aside, Applejack won fair and square with 15 votes, second to Rainbow Dash!
Rainbow Dash: 22
Applejack: 15
Pinkie Pie: 11
Buttersotch: 6
Sunny Starscout: 5
Sunset Shimmer: 1
When the vote started off, these two were in the lead by a landslide; Unsurprisingly, it manifested to a point where nobody else was able to catch up later on. Granted, both of these are two excellent choices for fighters from the MLP series anyway, and are very iconic to the series as a whole, so it ended in a best case scenario.
Plenty of good ideas and other popular characters were shared about thought; Rest assured, the second place Ponies will have chances in the future!

That about wraps it up for yesterday's votes. A pretty hefty week as far as our roster is concerned; But what about our stagelist?
NEW VOTES
We have 6 new submissions for stages this time around; Not as much as the Series-Stages round, but given that we started off with 2 Board Game stages, this adds up!
As always, vote for your top 3, and you can't put your own in first! The Top 3 Winners will make it into our stagelist
  1. Mr. Boddy's Estate
  2. Candyland
  3. Jenga
On another note, I have a bit of a special poll for ya'll...
At this point in the thread, I have pretty much figured out what all the future character rounds for the base game are. So far I've been keeping them as a surprise, and that usually tends to work out well, but I've been going back and forth on revealing the full line-up; In the end I decided to leave it to the polls and see what you all would prefer. I'm confident you all will agree with what the upcoming rounds are, regardless of what the outcome is or not. But nonetheless I am curious what the preference is here.

Alright, moving on.
NEW JOBS
I'm going to be doing a different nomination round this time instead of characters and stages. I plan on making both just a "twice a week" thing, and I wanted to end this week off with something new.

Job: Nominate an Item!
Items are a staple of Smash gameplay, even if they end up off most of the time. Though they haven't really been carried over into modern Platform fighters as much (Multiversus, and NASB didn't add them til later), Hasbro is a toy company with a 7-Decade history. The potential for items that could be added is huge, and it's a popular job request regardless. So, for today, nominate an item you want to see included in the game, referencing any piece of Hasbro or Takara-Tomy history!

Job: Write an Arcade Ending for any Character!
I'm bringing this back again! I wanna move forward with getting proper Arcade Mode endings for atleast a handful of characters before we move into the next Game Mode round; For those wondering, that will be this Wednesday, so stay tuned!

Job: Create a Moveset for the Founding 3
Last day for this job! Only Optimus has a moveset done; I may work on a Twilight moveset since not many people here are familiar with MLP, but that still leaves Tommy Oliver. If you had a moveset planned for any of these 3, now is your last chance.
Remember, we only need Special Attacks, Super Attacks and Smash Attacks.

Assists will be held-off for Week 3 jobs, for those wondering.
---​
Truth be told this was the only day this week I kind of struggled to come up with interesting jobs; We covered a lot of ground in our first two weeks already! Tomorrow is going to be another Reflection Day, and will also wrap up any remaining votes from Week 2. But don't worry, there will still be some interesting jobs tomorrow if you wanna get something done.

Item submission:
Nerf Gun
1670685174518.png
NERF is a toyline about toy guns made by Hasbro. The NERF brand is one of popular brands that was ever made in toy history and it's popular to this day.

In this game it would act like Ray Gun from smash, but it shoots out NERF bullets instead of lasers. The bullets deal normal damage and it can spam the projectiles.
The design of the gun would be based on NERF Elite disruptor gun (pictured above).

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Jenna
2. Candyland
3. Game of Life

Item:

Easy-Bake Oven

440px-The_first_three_versions_of_the_famous_Easy-Bake_oven.jpg

When this item is in use, you can shove a fighter in there and cook them for a few seconds giving them damage. The color of the oven will vary. This toy was not originally a Hasbro toy but now Hasbro still manufactures this product so yea, an acquistion toy right here.

Arcade Mode Ending:

Mr. Monopoly

After a long day of battling various foes across the Hasbro multiverse, Rich Uncle Pennybags returns to his large estate to relax and count the money. He looks at photos of him and all the various Hasbro fighters. Then, we just see him looking at all the dough he acquired from beating foes. Finally, we see him back at work buying properties and making rent as more expensive as ever.

I swear, I'll try and get to a Tommy Oliver moveset, just life has been busy for me and I wish moveset jobs were open indefinitely to be honest.

FazDude

Smash Master
  1. Mouse Trap
  2. Jenga
  3. Candy Land

Item: Taboo Squeaker

For those of you that don't know, Taboo is a game where you are to describe an object without using certain words on a card presented to you. If someone catches you using a forbidden word, they can use this squeaker to call you out and give you a penalty.

To reflect the nature of Taboo, the Squeaker can be thrown at an opponent. If it hits them, it'll vanish automatically, but the opponent is given a debuff forbidding them from using their specials, supers, and assist for a short while. Best not to get hit with this purple pest!

Mr. Potato Head Arcade Ending
After a long day of fighting across the Hasbro multiverse, all Mr. Potato Head wants to do is go home to his loving wife and tater tots. Once he arrives at his home, he celebrates his victory alongside his family, with a heartwarming montage of all sorts of bonding activities. However, an incident on the swing set has Mr. Potato Head fall over, causing his pieces to scatter all over the place. The entire family laughs this off, though - They can just pop the pieces back on, after all!

Nothing too special here - Just a family man - errr, potato, celebrating with the ones he loves.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I swear, I'll try and get to a Tommy Oliver moveset, just life has been busy for me and I wish moveset jobs were open indefinitely to be honest.
I might just change to doing that instead

I wanted to leave it as a job in the event more than one person wants to do a moveset for a certain character and then we can vote it out; This also means we can widdle down the roster character by character which I thought was the way to go.

By leaving it open it eventually becomes a first-come first-serve basis and that once one person does a moveset for X character nobody would be allowed to

BUT, given how slow it was for even one character to give a moveset, I may change it to just make movesets open indefinitely for all characters whenever they're added.
I was going to make Tommy's and Twilight's movesets open indefinitely anyway before moving on to Mr. Monopoly, since nobody did them this week yet

I'm honestly not quite sure how other Creates thread do them and if they're open indefinitely like that. My only experience is Infinity Crisis and movesets were done as a job and then left open if nobody did them, so that's my basis (Also I made a quarter to a third of the movesets there I'm pretty proud of them)
Tomorrow is a reflection day so I can definitely see if there is want for change in this regard

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I'm honestly not quite sure how other Creates thread do them and if they're open indefinitely like that. My only experience is Infinity Crisis and movesets were done as a job and then left open if nobody did them, so that's my basis (Also I made a quarter to a third of the movesets there I'm pretty proud of them)
Here's a bit of my experience with other threads in this area. Not saying we have to go any of these routes, but just some ideas.

Battle of AGES (where we got the moveset template from, for the most part): Character writeup job is open indefinitely. Includes specials and both super (at minimum), alternate colors, taunts, and victory animations.

Smash Infinite: Open for two days usually, or until first person submits it after those two days. Includes specials and Final Smash at a minumum.

Super Mario Smash Bros: Open for one day along other character-specific jobs (i.e. the given jobs in a movest day might be "submit a Birdo moveset" "submit animations for Birdo" and "submit Birdo's Final Smash"). Includes specials at a minimum, but no Final Smash (which is done in the aformentioned job).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Mr. Boddy's Estate
2. Jenga
3. Mouse Trap

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Here's a bit of my experience with other threads in this area. Not saying we have to go any of these routes, but just some ideas.

Battle of AGES (where we got the moveset template from, for the most part): Character writeup job is open indefinitely. Includes specials and both super (at minimum), alternate colors, taunts, and victory animations.

Smash Infinite: Open for two days usually, or until first person submits it after those two days. Includes specials and Final Smash at a minumum.

Super Mario Smash Bros: Open for one day along other character-specific jobs (i.e. the given jobs in a movest day might be "submit a Birdo moveset" "submit animations for Birdo" and "submit Birdo's Final Smash"). Includes specials at a minimum, but no Final Smash (which is done in the aformentioned job).
I was moreso going for the Smash Infinite idea here, which Infinity Crisis also did. I only did a week since it was 3 characters at once.
Not really intrigued by the Mario Smash idea, but I might go the AGES route since that might just be easier for everyone involved.

Would that be easier for everyone? Want to make sure I'm making the right call here.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 15
Reflection Day
We have officially ended Week 2 and are now transitioning into Week 3. Congratulations, we made it!
And of course, what better way to celebrate than with 3 new stages!!!

Wrapping up yesterday's vote, only 3 out of the 6 stages made it into double digits. Those 3 stages are...
Jenga
Candyland
Mr. Boddy's Estate
Congratulations Janx_uwu Janx_uwu and FazDude FazDude !
Jenga: 22
Candyland: 15
Mr. Boddy's Estate: 11
Game of Life: 7
Mouse Trap: 6
Operation: 0
Honestly, I'm not very surprised by these results! Jenga and Candyland are iconic released of Hasbro Gaming and very visually distinct from one another, and Clue was bound to receive representation at some point. Very happy to have a Spooky Mansion stage equivalent to Smash and Multiversus' own!

Also, in regards to yesterday's poll...
Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 8.30.24 AM.png
I will not be revealing any future character rounds until the day of. Sorry for those who wanted it.

...Aaaaand one final thing! After some consideration, and due to the overall lack of participation in last week's moveset job, movesets are now going to be indefinitely open; This means that, for any character on the roster, at any time, you can do a character write-up and moveset! Effective immediately, might I add!
I hope this makes thing easier for everyone from here on out, and this should also definitely help get movesets done faster.
NEW VOTES
So, yesterday we had the items round. Very good submissions all around, referencing various different Hasbro products. However, for the Items vote, I was thinking of doing things a little differently.
We're bound to have tons of unique items added over the course of this project, and doing a job in which they are limited to the top 3 or 4 seems tedious and unfair. I do not plan on having a ranked vote, as a result. Instead...
For each one of these items, simply rank them with either Y (yes) or N (no); If the item gets a majority Yes vote, it gets added to the list of items!
Just to provide a quick example:

• NERF Gun: Y
  • Beyblade: Y
  • Easy-Bake: Y
  • Taboo Squeaker: N
  • Get out of Jail Free Card: N
Providing reasoning is optional. Sorry if this voting system seems confusing but I figured this would be the best way to fill up our items list in large bulks.
NEW JOBS
This is mainly what I wanted to get into today. A lot of discussions will be opened as opposed to normal jobs; I feel that this is necessary before moving into Week 3 officially.

Job: Write a REVEAL TRAILER
Our roster currently has a whopping 16 characters after just a few weeks; Additionally, we also have 9 stages in our catalogue as well. Pretty hefty amount to work with for a reveal trailer, right? Ergo, this is the perfect opportunity for it!
I only have one requirement for this trailer: There must be a minimum of 7 characters to a maximum of 10 revealed in this trailer. Everything else is entirely depending on you!

Open Discussion: How do you feel about this second week?
Were the jobs I put out up to your particular taste? Do you think the activity and submissions in this thread are going at a steady pace? How do you feel about what's been done so far overall, in terms of how I'm running the thread and if you would like it to change? This is fairly straightforward; Any thoughts you have at all, you can put them out now.
I realize the second week may not have had as strong as a pace as the first week, so I'm a little curious as what the overall thoughts are and if I'm on the right track or not.

Open Discussion: How are the additions to the roster?
In this second week alone, 6 new characters have been added: Megatron, Cobra Commander, Rita Repulsa, The Ranger, Rainbow Dash and Applejack!
Now that the week has ended, how do you feel about these character additions, and the rounds I held for them as well? Any thoughts you have about certain characters, whether the ones that were added or the ones that missed out, go here!

Open Discussion: How will Collectibles be unlocked and how should the jobs be tackled?
I'm currently thinking of how to approach this. Smash games tend to have hundreds of trophies, but I'm not quite sure we'll burn though so many figure ideas in this thread's lifespan. There's also the matter of how they'll be unlocked (outside of the playable characters; Those will just be form Arcade Mode), and additionally, we're also going to have to have write-ups for each of them (preferably).
I'm curious how ya'll want to do the action figure jobs before I go ahead and make a tedious decision. Worst case scenario, I'll model them after the trading cards from DC vs. Marvel.

Movesets and Arcade Endings for every playable Character are open!

That's about all the questions and discussions I have for ya'll. Anything else I'll likely resolve myself; And again, sorry if this seems tedious or slow. I'm not sure if I will continue Reflection Days for Week 3 and beyond, but I feel at least at this stage a little cleansing could be done before moving forward.

While I won't be revealing all the future character jobs, ya'll have likely gathered what Week 3's primary schedule is based on what I've been saying this past week, and I didn't want to leave ya'll with nothing!
Day 16: Oddball Character Round
Day 17: Stage Round
Day 18: Game Modes
Day 19: Character Round
Day 20: Stage Round
Day 21: Assists

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Same votes as 1secondninja. I love the ideas for the other two items but I think they could be executed in a way that makes more sense for a platform fighter.

I might do reflection stuff later in the day.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Same votes as 1secondninja. I love the ideas for the other two items but I think they could be executed in a way that makes more sense for a platform fighter.
This was my line of thinking, honestly.
The Jail Card actually sounds like a really neat idea for an item but it just being a healing/damage blocking item doesn't really suit it's function in Monopoly; It's a specialty ace item used as a last resort, at it's core.

Taboo Squeaker also sounds really neat but I just very much dislike items that disable certain moves, or ones that reverse controls (like Smash has). I do not find those types of items fun in the slightest

FazDude

Smash Master
First and foremost - I call (unofficial) dibs on the Mr. Monopoly moveset. Hopefully, I'll have that done by day's end.

Alrighty, time for some jobs.

Item Votes
  • Nerf: Y
  • BeyBlade: Y
  • Easy-Bake Oven: Y
  • Jail Card: N (I feel like you could get a lot more milage out of this than what was presented and make it a unique item rather than just healing)
  • Taboo Squeaker: Y (totally get the reasoning against it, but I think it's neat)
Week 2 DIscussion
This week wasn't as exciting to me as the first, mainly since I didn't really have the same passion for the more specific jobs like villains and the MLP cast - I'm happy Cobra Commander is in for GI Joe fans, but I'm not particularly attached to the franchise. That's mainly on me, though - Other than that, thread's still running fine, and I'm glad movesets are going to be an indefinite thing now.

Newcomer Discussion
  • Megatron: More than deserving, obviously. Kinda hoping this is the last Transformers rep for a while though - Nothing against the franchise, but seeing how quickly a lot of content for it came in, I kinda wanna put on the brakes and focus on some other franchises.
  • Cobra Commander: Like I said, not really too attached to him despite being my submission, but he's deserving enough and would get people excited.
  • Rita Repulsa: Solid pick. Nothing more to add, really.
  • Ranger: I like the idea of a 3-in-1 D&D character, and the Ranger was a great pick for that!
  • Rainbow Dash and Applejack: Similarly to Megatron, I feel these two are absolutely deserving of their spots, but I'm not sure how many MLP reps should be in beyond this, at least for now.
Need some time to think about collectibles - Maybe I'll submit my ideas for those when I do Mr. Monopoly's moves.

D

Deleted member

Same votes as Janx and 1SN.

Trialer:

The trailer opens on a destroyed Wasteland, we pan up to reveal that this is Cybertron. Optimus Prime appears on screen, and we are led to believe this is some kind of new Transfomers game. Suddenly a familiar flute sound is heard as the Green Ranger attacks, mistaking the Autobot for one of Rita's monsters. Then a pink blast sends Tommy flying as Twlight Sparkle flies into view. We then cut to gameplay and get quick cuts revelling Mr. Monopoly, Mr. Potato Head, Snake Eyes, Drizzt, Jace, Bumblebee & Rainbow Dash. Think something like the first NASB trailer, but with a bigger budget. We see the characters during it out on stages like Battleship, Candyland & Jenga. We get some fun interactions between characters. The Trailer ends with a tease of Unicron arriving, and our heroes banding together to face him, cutting to the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom