• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone 3 stocked someone with Lucario?

Can we not escalate the situation? Seriously, this is way out of hand.

ON TOPIC: I actually 3-stocked someone today. I finished then with Uair, giving me enough time to land and do all three taunts :p It was fantastic.

Although to be honest, it's pretty hard. I did notice a moderate slow-down in damage productivity later on.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Is made 4 posts. Therefore I shall MOONWALK!!!! BEEP BOOP BATTIDY BAAOOPPPP?!!!!!!

(The commandments told me to)

Yeah, I made a comeback of the gods recently. I was down 2 stock, 120%, and something just clicked in my head. I pulled that battle so far out of my ***, it was in a different state when I was done.

Force Palm is your friend. Aura Sphere is your friend. FTilt is your friend. FSmash is your love interest.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I've 3 stocked people with Lucario multiple times, one is actually on youtube too.

Lucario dittos can be long if both decide to camp it out, but my friends and I have managed to keep it around 3-4 minutes long, and they are really close too.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I've 3 stocked people with Lucario multiple times, one is actually on youtube too.

Lucario dittos can be long if both decide to camp it out, but my friends and I have managed to keep it around 3-4 minutes long, and they are really close too.
Can you link the vid please?

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I 3-Stocked a guy today who was charging a dollar for people to play SSBB at a debate tournament. The winner got another free match. I asked him "Would you be okay with no items and 1v1?", and he's like "sure", so I ***** him. I ***** him again. I ***** his FRIEND, and ***** him AGAIN. Then other people joined and I ***** a FFA..... then my next round for debate started and I had to leave.

Soooo yeah... Fun stuff. The sense of phenomenal cosmic power brought be great joy.

Not that that has any relevance though....

Samuelson

Smash Lord
CaliburChamp....why so serious? Ever since 2009 there have been at least twice as much STUPID threads asking STUPID questions. The reason i snapped was because i was tired of all these STUPID or inexperienced players asking STUPID questions when they could look it up or something. There probably isn't a "Have you ever 3 stocked somebody with Lucario" thread but isn't that kind of common sense? LOL at you insulting my Lucario that i'm not even content with. I don't think my Lucario is that great but i know matchups and i have experience.

To answer your question...ive 3 stocked lots of people in tourney with Lucario. I 3 stocked this guy 2 times in a row in Lucario dittos in tourney. It's not as hard as you make it seem. As long as you can own people with Aura and learn2camp then 3 stocks happen more often. I actually 3 stocked an Olimar today on his CP which was Luigi's Mansion.

It would be nice if you could use the correct version of 'your'/'you're'

I'm not pessimistic btw. I'm just extremely blunt...I don't like beating around the bush. If i think you're dumb then i'm gonna call you dumb. If i think you're wrong then i'm gonna correct you and provide my opinion and if i think you're right then i'm gonna agree with you.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
CaliburChamp....why so serious? Ever since 2009 there have been at least twice as much STUPID threads asking STUPID questions. The reason i snapped was because i was tired of all these STUPID or inexperienced players asking STUPID questions when they could look it up or something. There probably isn't a "Have you ever 3 stocked somebody with Lucario" thread but isn't that kind of common sense? LOL at you insulting my Lucario that i'm not even content with. I don't think my Lucario is that great but i know matchups and i have experience.

To answer your question...ive 3 stocked lots of people in tourney with Lucario. I 3 stocked this guy 2 times in a row in Lucario dittos in tourney. It's not as hard as you make it seem. As long as you can own people with Aura and learn2camp then 3 stocks happen more often. I actually 3 stocked an Olimar today on his CP which was Luigi's Mansion.

I'm not pessimistic btw. I'm just extremely blunt...I don't like beating around the bush. If i think you're dumb then i'm gonna call you dumb. If i think you're wrong then i'm gonna correct you and provide my opinion and if i think you're right then i'm gonna agree with you.
Trust me, you aren't as blunt as people on the internet could be.
Has anyone heard of Aurashade? That's BLUNT.
Don't believe me?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217185
wait until you get to his fourth post, really direct.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504

Whatever. I don't care anymore. I was just being curious, and I didn't want this thread locked until I got answers. I'm satisfied with the answers I got now, so a mod is welcomed to lock this.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Stop it, now, CC. He is NOT a moron. Let's not do this again.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Your a moron.

I have more important things to do with my life than cry "nou" flavored statements with grammar that would make an English teacher facepalm. You make horrible threads, and I was cosigning for you to never make a thread in here again. If you took that personally, then that's your problem. I never called you an idiot directly, and you're just being insecure about the fact that no one wants to here from the opinion of an illiterate idiot. Also, weren't you that loser who wanted EVERY stage to be CP'able? Yeah, further proof of why you are so smart.

But honestly, I'm leaving it at that. I'd rather not start another flame war, and I've said my piece.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
And thus its been said.

End Flame. Next person to bring up anything that has to do with "Your an idiot." and "Your mom goes to college!" is in a world of hurt.

Keep it at that, and if you want to keep bickering, take it to PM's, hate mail and texting.
If you cant do one of those options, then just leave. You aren't helping anyone or this thread.

This goes for everyone involved.
thanks
-t2

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I was just about to mention Aurashade and the abandonment of the Link boards =(

Apparently somebody beat me to it.

Top Bottom