• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest Boss Move To Dodge?

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
I find Tabuu's Death Rings to be rather easy to dodge, especially compared to Porky's Laser and Rayquaza's Thunder (you would know what I mean by Porky's Laser if you play him on Intense, lol). As a matter of fact, that killer move just doesn't hit me anymore.

Tabuu's Death Rings come at a speed depending on the level you're playing. I'm used to Intense, so I know that between each side dodge you wait for something like half a second because if you just spam side dodge you risk getting hit as soon as you come out of your dodging animation.

Of course, you can also just use PokeMon Trainer and switch.

PurpleTop

Smash Cadet
i mean, there's at least one you can't dodge,or have a hard time dodging

to me, its that one move tabuu does, where he goes in the back

and does that one move that gives 140 damage

i don't know how to dodge it,

i think you gotta jump and air dodge?

am i right?

i did that a few times and i dodge it but he does it three times

omg i hate that move :mad:

is that the hardest?

if you have any questions, just ask SBF. thanks SBF for your smartness. :)

I always dodge it just by triple spot dodging. The hardest for me is probably porky's Super speedy jab attack.

D

Deleted member

agreed. tabuu's stupid wing-flap attack that's impossible to dodge.

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
No that's all easy.
The hardest one is definitely Peteys cage swing attack. I mean, seriously, what do we do with that? How do we get around it? IT'S SO BROKEN.

... seriously though, I think it's anything that Duon does. They give so little clues for when they are about to attack... given you can prepare in advance though, then Tabuus wings.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
i mean, there's at least one you can't dodge,or have a hard time dodging

to me, its that one move tabuu does, where he goes in the back

and does that one move that gives 140 damage

i don't know how to dodge it,

i think you gotta jump and air dodge?

am i right?

i did that a few times and i dodge it but he does it three times

omg i hate that move :mad:

is that the hardest?

if you have any questions, just ask SBF. thanks SBF for your smartness. :)
You gotta dodge roll! Trust me it works very well.

Imo I think Master hand's lasers are pretty hard to dodge. Don't ya think?

Along with Raquaza's horizontal mid flight spiral attack

Shining Tyranitar

Smash Rookie
Tabuu's waves of doom are super-easy to dodge, for real. Just spot-dodge three times with perfect timing; it works without fail. For me, the most hair-tearingly annoying attack to dodge completely is Porky's tractor beam of horse****; that attack is near impossible to dodge completely.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
LOL at people still having trouble with Tabuu. I'm someday just going to record myself dodging all of Tabuu's attacks on Intense and show just how easy he really is and post it or something.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Well not many people actually go back to playing SubSpace or defeating the bosses.
I still have trouble with Tabuu, then again, I haven't fought him in a while, but ugh... he's such a broken boss D:<

Well not many people actually go back to playing SubSpace or defeating the bosses.
Wat.
I do, when extremely bored.
I still have trouble with Tabuu, then again, I haven't fought him in a while, but ugh... he's such a broken boss D:<
Once you fight him at least 30 times, he is no longer broken, my dear.
Also, Meta Ridley slamming onto teh Falcon Flyer=QWERTY hate.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Tabuu's sex ring radius on intense!!!!!

Any other move would be easy for kirby to spam the down+B and then punish when the time is right.

Oh and Master/crazy hand(Andross) is on FD so it's easy, just edge stall and attack from the ledge!

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
I love fighting Tabuu. (: His attacks are so easy to counter with Marth. XD

The hardest one for me is Duon.

Blue laser beams... BLUE LASER BEAMS!!!

Aibou

Smash Master
Well aside from Tabuu's shockwave thingy that you have to PERFECTLY SPOTDODGE EACH ATTACK to evade, I'd have to say Porky's laser thing like Hoshi said. Rayquaza's Thunder seems difficult also though.

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Well aside from Tabuu's shockwave thingy that you have to PERFECTLY SPOTDODGE EACH ATTACK to evade, I'd have to say Porky's laser thing like Hoshi said. Rayquaza's Thunder seems difficult also though.
Which laser?!? When he's flying or when he's on the ground?! O_O"

I hear Porky's laser a lot, but he has two different ones. Which one? o.o

Climbin

Smash Rookie
If i remember correctly, He has one that looks like a searchlight, But ends up being a laser. But yea personally for me, Porky's Laser is harder for me to avoid with Tabuu's Shockwave coming in second.

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
porky's lazer they always kill me at intense level, the other boss are pieces of cake

Blobby

Smash Cadet
Wow, I never found out you could dodge Tabuu's shockwaves until after the SSE was completed so I feel like an idiot :/ Some how I kept rolling around with Ness (even if I didn't know that would do anything) and he got hit by one of them and instead of instant death he just flew off to the side of the map.

Top Bottom