• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest Boss Move To Dodge?

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
i mean, there's at least one you can't dodge,or have a hard time dodging

to me, its that one move tabuu does, where he goes in the back

and does that one move that gives 140 damage

i don't know how to dodge it,

i think you gotta jump and air dodge?

am i right?

i did that a few times and i dodge it but he does it three times

omg i hate that move :mad:

is that the hardest?

if you have any questions, just ask SBF. thanks SBF for your smartness. :)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Porky's laser, when he's on the ground and puts two of his legs upwards, and does this energy ball that shoots a laser at you that lasts too long and moves too fast in "Intense".

Of course, if you master MK's IDC glitch, the whole Boss Battle movesets are super easy to avoid (except maybe Meta Ridley's that push the Falcon Flyer below the lower blast zone... You have to jump to avoid that).

i mean, there's at least one you can't dodge,or have a hard time dodging

to me, its that one move tabuu does, where he goes in the back

and does that one move that gives 140 damage

i don't know how to dodge it,

i think you gotta jump and air dodge?

am i right?

i did that a few times and i dodge it but he does it three times

omg i hate that move :mad:

is that the hardest?
Actually I find that attack rather easy to dodge. Simply press shield and down at the same time and, if you know the time between the three waves, it is easy to avoid.

Mine is, for some reason, Duon's Spinning attack where you get caught in it and take quite a bit of damage. I hate Duon :mad:.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Tabuu's 3 waves for sure. You HAVE to dodge it o_o

Mewter

Smash Master
Everything else is cake compared to Tabuu's subspace ring attack. Wckd is right; you HAVE to dodge it, and time your spot dodges perfectly.

It hits everywhere, and three times? There is no way anything else can top that.

Supamahn

Smash Rookie
I think it's Rayquaza's Thunder. You know when he just goes in the air spins and you just get electrocuted. Sure it doesn't so much damage but it's still hard to dodge.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I think it's Rayquaza's Thunder. You know when he just goes in the air spins and you just get electrocuted. Sure it doesn't so much damage but it's still hard to dodge.
You can just shield it. All Kirby really has to do is downB and he evades most thinks. :D

I'm glad I main him.

BSP

Smash Legend
uh the off waves can be easily sidestepped. I have yet to avoid getting hit by all of porkies laser, so im gonna say that's the hardest to dodge.

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
Everything else is cake compared to Tabuu's subspace ring attack. Wckd is right; you HAVE to dodge it, and time your spot dodges perfectly.

It hits everywhere, and three times? There is no way anything else can top that.
It's not that hard to dodge, really.

Evil Jiggly

Smash Rookie
I've dodged The T's Off-waves a few times, it hurts the most, but I think Porky's laser and Rayquaza lightning is harder to dodge. I think I read somewhere that Porky's laser on the ground is one hit that does 50+% and 1 hit KO on intense. Rayquaza Lightning on Intense is too fast to dodge for me, even with Kirby :p.

Edit:Sorry, it's Porky's red laser with the spotlight thats one hit ko,which is rather
easy to dodge, orange laser is so annoying >.<

Kantō

Smash Champion
taboo kills me everytime on hard mode with that butterfly attack, ive almost given up on beating the boss battles on all difficulties. i dodged it once and then he killed me after so...

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
I think some people are confusing "Hardest Boss move to dodge" with "Most devastating Boss move" in SSE.

But hardest to dodge, is Porky's lasers.

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah.. Tabuu's butterfly attack is definitely the most powerful, but it's actually very easy to dodge.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i played against tabuu so much to try and trophy him that i dont find his attack the hardest to dodge.

Once I dodge the first I can dodge the rest, because I do it by a sense of timing rather than looking.

Mine would either be rayquaza's lightning, or porky's

arch knight

Smash Lord
easiest way i found to dodge porkys laser is to get close then roll back, jump or Short hop arial dodge, get close, roll or jump arial dodge

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
You can usually falling air dodge/spot dodge and then rising air dodge on its way back.

It's not that bad :D

Tabuu's 3 red circles aren't as hard but much MUCH more important
Porky's Laser has a Great KO Potential... That's the problem.

I agree with you, everything from Tabuu is important.

Honestly I like a lot Tabuu and his attacks.;)

Kantō

Smash Champion
hey guys i just beat it on very hard! all is left is intense and its really annoying me. duon keeps destroying me for some reason with his spin attacks he just sucks me right in

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Update: I got a taste of Porky's laser, and it's generally easy to dodge for me as I have the feel for its timing, when I was trying to trophy it.

I still having gotten a dose of Rayquaza's lightning though. Falcon's Knees beat him to it.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
hey guys i just beat it on very hard! all is left is intense and its really annoying me. duon keeps destroying me for some reason with his spin attacks he just sucks me right in
Intense is...well...its name. it took me a while before i beat it, like 1 week maybe even more and i still haven't got 100% Complete. An enemy's move take about 30% each hit, especially those little things that regenerate from that purple stuff and those big ones.

Get ready for a challenge. Good luck if you decide to do it.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Rayquaza's Thunder.

There are several boss attacks that are heavy contenders, but Tabuu's Off Waves is not even in the running. His bullet attack, however, is. So are Duon and Galleom's missile attacks, and Porky's bomb-bots in tandem with his unheavenly thunder attacks.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
duon keeps destroying me for some reason with his spin attacks he just sucks me right in
Duon's spin attack is very predictable dude.

For me, spin attack is one of the easiest attack to dogde.

There is no reason for you to take damage by that.

Just pay attention in his body.

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea i know half the time i just get too exited and get hit by it, im greedy when i comes to this game mode for some reason, i need to play more defensivly i think

Top Bottom