• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest Boss Move To Dodge?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Considering that I always get close to him to attack, and it's the first move he uses, I almost always dodge his first use of it.

Trouble is, after that, I can't remember when he goes full cycle and is supposed to use it next. You'll get about a third of a second's warning when he pulls his head back, but my reflexes are somewhat slow... :dizzy:
It's easy to predict.

Keep in your mind: Duon will always use his Head Smash when he changes the form to the Blue one. Head Smash is the most powerful attack of him which has a HUGE KO Potential. Duon has that attack, cause it can kill you at Mid Percents. I think Head Smash is his Mindgame attack. Dunno... lol

Just keep practicing.

Duon's multi-blast.
I almost can't Dodge it.

Sometimes I try to Run away or Air Dogde, but I always get ***** by this multi-blast.

The only thing that I like is: Fight Duon as Mr. Game & Watch and perform his DownB (Oil Panic) to store Duon's Multi-Blast and use against him.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
You can powershield rayquazas thunder, and also if you jump+airdodge you take about 3% with no knockback, not that big a deal.

Duons a ***. I hate him. Blue lasers are hell to dodge :s

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I almost never dodge these Duon's Three Blue Lasers, It's kinda hard.

I can avoit it only using Lightweight characters.

The best way to avoid is roll out, I guess.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
How the **** Tabuu's Red Rings are hard to dodge ?

You just need to perform a simple ground dodge to avoid it.

camden

Smash Apprentice
By jumping and air dodging at precise moments, you can avoid Porky's lasers. I figured out the timing with Marth, but I forgot it now.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
By jumping and air dodging at precise moments, you can avoid Porky's lasers. I figured out the timing with Marth, but I forgot it now.
I didn't expect that.

I thought it was impossible to avoid Porky's Laser through Air Dodge. I just run away or roll out to avoid it.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
The only move I have trouble with is Galeom's (?) long, slow uppercut. The timing throws me off every time on it, and since he only uses the move rarely, you can never really get the hang of it.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i FINALLY just beat it on intense thank god. now i have nothing left to do but collect all the songs/trophies/stickers witch is gunna be another pain in the ***

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
i FINALLY just beat it on intense thank god. now i have nothing left to do but collect all the songs/trophies/stickers witch is gunna be another pain in the ***
Where have you been? lol Anyway, yeah...getting all of the collectibles TRULY does make watching paint dry off walls fun!...Especially when you're at my spot where you have 10 of each to get >_>

UberMario

Smash Master
Porky's laser IMO. Not lethal, but it breaks your shield, and does a good amount of damage.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Well... Good Job.

I had many problems to clear on intense difficult too.

One more time, if you have any question about Boss Battles, post here dude ! I will probably try to help you.;)

I like a lot Boss Battles.

UberMario

Smash Master
Yeah it is hard but possible to avoid.
Yeah, but on Intense it's the hardest move for me. (I can easily dodge the off-waves produced by Tabuu and Duon's mines, but I usually just scrape the side of Porky's laser as I try to dodge it.)

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Its not easy but to do it, get a moderate distance and jump once you see him starting it, then jump, fastfall and ariel dodge quickly, then get more distance and repeat.
Well... That's kinda hard to do IMO.

I will test this.

Thanks for the help.

lulz

Kantō

Smash Champion
just air dodge both times for porkys laser, thats how i did it. you can see it comming when you have tried nearly 150 times on intense. BTW im never playing boss battles again now that i have completed all the challenges involving boss battles haha.

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
Well... That's kinda hard to do IMO.

I will test this.

Thanks for the help.

lulz
no problem.

just air dodge both times for porkys laser, thats how i did it. you can see it comming when you have tried nearly 150 times on intense. BTW im never playing boss battles again now that i have completed all the challenges involving boss battles haha.
I just gotta collect all stickerz :)

Kantō

Smash Champion
I just gotta collect all stickerz :)
me too, that and the trophies and im done!:psycho:
how do i collect all the "character" trophies? i have that challenge and the collect all stickers and 500 trophies challenges left.

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
me too, that and the trophies and im done!:psycho:
how do i collect all the "character" trophies? i have that challenge and the collect all stickers and 500 trophies challenges left.
All character trophies are achieved during classic mode and final smash trophies are achieved through all star mode. Do with each character.

I need to do the tropies thing too.

Kantō

Smash Champion
I've done. Classic and all star with all characters. Or do I have to do it with each character transformations as well ?

Dragon20942

Smash Rookie
4 tabbuu's 3 waves, cant you just grab the edge for invincibility frames and then roll? And I thought that Kirby's rock move (B down) is negated from boss attacks (Im not sure).

De4th-4ng3l

Smash Rookie
I've got to say Porky's laser on intense, its very difficult to avoid all hits of his laser. I used to have trouble on Tabuu's Ring one-hit KO, but after doing it around 100 or more times it got easier. :laugh:

Top Bottom