• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_>

I'm having issues. Whenever I play multiplayer, I have no in-game sound. Like, Xbox menu sounds and even singleplayer's audio works, but nothing for online at all. Not even menu music/noise.

Anyone else having this problem?

nevermind, scratched my disk like an idiot. Gotta buy a new copy.

Smooth Criminal

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I remember when my friends had a huge Halo 3 release night party... One of the kids was running and knocked the Xbox over while the game disk was still spinning.

Lets just say the rest of the night didn't go too well. XD

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I remember when my friends had a huge Halo 3 release night party... One of the kids was running and knocked the Xbox over while the game disk was still spinning.

Lets just say the rest of the night didn't go too well. XD
That's exactly what happened to me. ;_; I knocked my Xbox over a couple of days ago while it was still going.

:salt:

Prolly gonna get a new copy on Thursday.

Smooth Criminal

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
And what did we learn today folks? NEVER HAVE THE XBOX VERTICAL.

:phone:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I usually play Infinity Slayer. I'm getting on now.

Send us your GT. Metal I just texted you. I can't add your GT cause it says your friends list is full.
Bluesystarfish8

My roommate I'm staying with now probably gets on more than me. We both play borderlands, so it's hard so know when exactly I would be on. You could always post in here, or invite me and I'll either respond or join (whereas he would do nothing).

Haven't played MLG/Slayer pro in a while, hadn't had friends who wanted to play that (except 1) and going in solo in Reach was terrible. Nobody would have a mic or everyone would be partied up already.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Me too... I never get the angle's right. Only sticks I get are when the dude is running straight at me with an AR or something.

I actually got a pretty unexpected stick a couple days ago, but that'll never happen again...

AND WHY IS IT HARD FOR ME TO HIT WITH THE BOLTSHOT

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Boltshot is good, but i dont think it is OP. It just punishes inattentiveness really hard. If you play smart the Boltshot isn't that big a threat.

Like on adrift, you know people are going to be abusing it so you have to turn corners differently. Also gametype matters a lot too. Regicide will see a lot of boltshot action all over the map while CTF will have it mainly around the flag.

You really just have to bait them into using it before they really want to. Like rush in then thruster away/over their head. It is kinda tricky, but very doable. Leaves them wide open for kills too.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm just not much of a believer in one-shot kill starting weapons.

There's pretty much no reason not to use it or else you're at risk of losing pretty much every close ranged encounter.

I think the range needs to be slightly nerfed at least.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Considering at how just about everyone uses BRs or DMRs, I find myself rarely in a position to be Boltshoted. And landing your charge shot actually takes some skill, so I wouldn't go as far to say it is OP.

Also, time to jump back on Halo and pwn the Christmas noobs. XD

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Started playing Halo 4 again recently . . . man, is it fun. Just gotta remember not to go overboard. Maybe I should try beating the campaign on Campaign again, as well as the Spartan Ops campaign. Missed a few episodes in my hiatus.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I've only played one match on it so far.
It's an awesome change from the few maps in Big Team and regular slayer.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Some of the maps are awkward, but it is a nice change of pace. Especially if you didn't get any of the DLC yet.

Can I get my Griffball playlist yet though?

EDIT: They added Griffball. Yes!

Top Bottom