• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Has Xonar ever completed a game???

Peach or Gotenks for toDay. Err keeping Gotenks around worries me, but peach is more sure fire and you don't let the bad guys get away someone wise once told me. vote: Peach Monster

Spag why just a FoS D:? <-- not rhetorical. Are you not ready to commit to bussing your scumbuddy??????questionmark <---rhetorical.

FFS: My "town motivation" is that sometimes you have to get on someone to determine how you truly feel. But yeah the wagon is getting boring. Although, Licky thinks that Chuckie is pro at catching scum so someone that has Chuckies interest also catches Licky's interest.

Regal: What do you mean good thing you refreshed the QT?

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Whey Licky feels stronger about Gotenks

His 565 was put only to help himself and how he looks. He began by saying he will first give some of his thoughts but both of the things he commented on were merely things that involved him.

His first "thought" is on the Moriarty flip. Which really just looks like him trying to cover up and justify his involvement with lynching Moriarty when no one had even said anything about it. Licky thinks his scum guilt compelled him to unecessarily comment on the flip and clean it up.

His other thought is on the FZ NK which is just a preset into how his recruit was killed.

Neither of his thoughts contribute to progressing the game, only to better himself. Gotenks has been just as useless as PM the entire game and his 565 just furthers that statement.

Fans for Sell

Super Smash Bros. Fan|Sold2
I might label some of my posts since me and SSBF don't entirely agree on everything. Sold2 here.

Personally feel that Gotenks can die if he doesn't post some thoughts, but if he does and they're fine then he's cool.
I like a lot of the points Regal brings up versus PM, especially about the contradictions, but I also find myself agreeing with a lot of what PM says.
the-man really needs to come back from his secret hide-out. Ironic that he more-or-less lynched moriarity based on activity, but now he's gone too. I don't really understand the Devil's Advocate case but I definitely would like to hear his response to it. The his "random" case on Regal is kind of odd. If he was town, he would be doing it because he thinks Regal scum, obviously. Not sure why he would do it as scum though.

@Licky, I guess this brings up the question, between Gotenks and PM, who's more likely to be scum.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Licky we don't think Gotenks is scum or the best lynch. Wii prefer to wait another day to check results and lynch either he-man or pm toDay. Wii prefer the-man quite heavily to pm, but they'd make a fine lynch too.

The thing about lynching CottonLicky if PM flips town reeks of OMGUS. It's not a townie thing to say, especially after PM has said he is leaning town on CottonLicky. Town should not want to be avenged with another mislynch, and if PM is leaning town on CottonLicky, that's what he believes it would be. So how exactly is that a townie play?
^ Agree with this. PM saying stuff like "Should town lynch you tomorrow if we flip town?" is really bad. Don't like it.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
It should be either PM or Gotenks, preferably PM. Gotenks's recruiting target dying is very, very fishy but with someone as sketchy as PM has been, we're willing to put off looking at Gotenks until tomorrow. That said, I don't want Gotenks to crumb who he plans to recruit tonight so we don't end up in this position tomorrow.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Gah. Don't believe I did that.

It should be either PM or Gotenks, preferably PM. Gotenks's recruiting target dying is very, very fishy but with someone as sketchy as PM has been, we're willing to put off looking at Gotenks until tomorrow. That said, I don't want Gotenks to crumb who he plans to recruit tonight so we don't end up in this position tomorrow.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
Ok, stupid eye exam took like 3 hours so this is later than I planned, but it's here.

To those calling out the comments on the flips, I don't really get it but whatev. I did forget one thing I meant to say though, and nobody else has said it: Any other cops we may or may not have, take serious thought about your results. With Moriarty flipping naive cop, you have to keep in mind the possibility that you are also not sane(paranoid or insane are still open inaccurate result cops). This does not mean ignore things, but it may be wise to think through results.

Now, a comment I've been meaning to direct to FFS: You do recognize similar play between late yesterday and late tree stump, the problem is you're looking at a wrong connotation. If you remember correctly, I was still quite angry AFTER the game had ended in tree stump. The reason for my frustration was not scum being a potential lynch choice, but because I felt that I was attacked and subsequently lynched on bad logic. The same thing was happening yesterday, Gotenks was being attacked on bad logic and I lashed out about it, because really nothing frustrates me more than bad logic.

Not sure we're all that for the The-Man wagon. BSL agrees with me on this that we haven't seen anything too scummy from them yet. Not our pick for the lynch today so far. As I said yesterday, think I'm going to look deeper into smar and cotton. The lynch push yesterday, as I said at the time, wasn't that strong a case, and both spent time not paying attention to things that hurt the case, and making things we said sound worse. I'll probly be re-reading on them when I get the chance, but they're a direction I'm interested in.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Actually you know what, I need to re read a bit of stuff, but I take back what I said about gotenks not being scum. It depends on whether him claiming to target FZ was as coincidental as it sounds. I'll discuss this with Kat some more, but Gotenks could be a good lynch toDay.

@Smargirl why not the-man?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Actually wtf I don't need to discuss stuff with Kat. I'm down in the town to lynch Gotenks at the moment. I just like how he was so intent on not claiming to save himself.

@Smar/CottonLicky/Cheese: Curiously did you guys have a town read on FZ at the end of yesterDay?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
^ Because it's a valid and important question that I'm interested in the answer to. I'd like to see what others apart from myself think.

Fans for Sell

@Gotenks: While I do see where you are coming from, one thing I want to say. What you think is bad logic is different from what we think is bad logic. You claim that you were almost lynched off because of bad logics from players, other players can think otherwise and say those were good reasons for lynching you.

Chuckie said:
This... worries Chuckie a bit. FFS why are you accusing us of "blending in with the crowd" and saying our vote doesn't sit well, considering you said you were liking us (implying you think we're townie) yesterDay. Post #367 is where I'm looking.

Were you that opposed to a the-man wagon at the time that you decided to snap at those who were on the wagon? Even if you possibly had a town read on those players?

Wii think it odd that you are pressuring people you like, especially if you're just going to say "Okay, would expect that from town" after wii respond.
1. Just because we have a town read on you doesn't mean that you can't have scummy moments either nor do a town read mean you are not scum, just implies that you are more likely to be a townie then scum based off what we've seen in your play.

2. Yes I was (And still is) really opposed to a tHe-Man's wagon because I don't think tHe-Man is the best lynch for today (He's a null read at worst). If he doesn't post, he can simply be replaced by another player that will actually contribute for the rest of the game. I see no need to lynch until everyone has spoken barring rare circumstances like a Cop Guilty that we can be sure of. This is not one of those exceptions, so unless it is so close to the deadline to where getting everyone's opinions in is not possible without making a risk for a No Lynch, I do not think we should lynch yet. I still highly dislike the wagon since I thought it was overall a scummy wagon.

3. Regarding the "Okay, would expect that from town" response, it's because after looking into it, I had nothing to come up with that could counter your defense. I see no need to come up with a very weak response that feels forced and just for the sake of trying to preserve suspicion.
Chuckie said:
Wii also disagree that the-man was a stronger contributor of yesterDay. Wii thought they were both scummy and inactive and would of happy lynched them then. Have you changed your mind toDay based on a decrease in activity alone?
Decrease in activity is suspicious since it happened while they were under pressure and that they did a similar thing as scum, however, it's not enough for us to vote the hydra. Like I said before, they can simply be replaced by someone who is more willing to contribute and where we can gain analysis from based on what they gave us.
Regal Cheese said:
Wat? Jus' cuz I think he's 'prolly scum - it's hypocrisy to ask why another player went from finding him 'scummy' to 'very scummy'?
Regal Cheese said:
Wat. Plz proof read ya posts or summat 'cuz ya keep on comin' @ me with posts that make less sense than an abacus with glued balls. Alternatively, you are BAD AS SCUM. Plz explain which and why. Ten lines of text max though. Five would be ideal.
It's hypocritical of you because you called him out for asking what in particular made Gotenks read scum to CottonLicky, yet you suspecting Gotenks the most at the end of Day 1, showing that you wanted him lynched. You are now saying that Gotenks is probably scum to you, which solidfy my point against you.

As for the second paragraph, that answer would be neither. I know what I'm doing when I'm suspecting you, after all you did basically dismiss my case on you because according to you, I don't see the sarcasm in your posts.
Spaghebti said:
i already told yu guys yesterDay why i think hes scum. his long *** case on cheese was so random and bull. do yu srsly think a townie would do that
Smarboy69 also produced a big case on Peach Monster very late Day 1 and it was out of nowhere as well. Are they scum for not immediately telling us their top suspicion?

Spaghebti said:
are yu kidding me
Care to provide an actual defense?

Spaghebti said:
i love how i wanted to lynch the man yesterDay and nobody was for it. now everybody seems to have a reason to find him scummy wtf.
Spaghebti said:
fos peachmonster
How is having a reason of your own on a case you support scummy if it's actually something decent and a wagon you agree on? And I really don't see where you are coming from with the FoS on Peach Monster. Both heads here agree that Peach Monster is suspicious, but this is just a terrible reason to suspect a person.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Smarboy: ok.

FFS: That's a fine answer. To explain my suspicion, my reasoning is that I find when you are scum (or see others playing as scum), you're more likely to take attacks at people you are leaning town on, because you are not actually scum hunting, but rather trying to appear to be scum hunting. When I'm town, I generally only push suspicion on my suspects because that's who I'm suspicious of. Make sense? My quip with you is only a small igmeoy, but thought I'd point it out nonetheless.

Can you answer the question I asked others? Did you have FZ as town yesterDay?

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
@FFS: My lynch yesterday was being pushed because
1. Had not taken any stances, after I had taken multiple
2. Was not scumhunting despite there being no proof of this and me pointing out I had town reads which is a result of scumhunting.

These can not be construed as good logic. They were both fallacious sentiments, in the second case with no evidence pointing to it. Someone puts out a case based on things I have done, I'm happy to calmly argue it(ex. Megamafia, HP mafia, possibly others I don't remember as well). Anyway, I'm working on a re-read, but won't be done till tomorrow at the earliest, so this is prolly all for the night.

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
K. Workin' thru these posts like the hungry caterpillar.

Regal: What do you mean good thing you refreshed the QT?
It's a funny joke. Zen laughed, amirite?

@Smar/CottonLicky/Cheese: Curiously did you guys have a town read on FZ at the end of yesterDay?
Liked FZ. Inactivity toward' tha end wasnae ideal - but OS was V/LA iirc. Easily weighin' town overall (plus his flip helps - lawl u so troll?). Would've been a good recruit choice in all fairness to Gotenkscum, had he not also been the NK choice O: Waaaaaah.

@ FFS - that's like lawl.
This bad kid (Regailty - like, me BOYAH) wanted ta know what made CottonLickerz find Gotenks mo' scummy all of a sudden. He went 'n answered that nicely for me in his #602.

Don't see no hypocrisy.

Cotton - if PM were to be lynched and flippy floppied townie wownie, do ya think you'd be a play tha next day?

As much as I poo-poo Gotenks as town I don't think he's a danger ranger like atm so would swippy swappy to PM or the-man. <- Sentence doesn't quite make sense as I'm voting the-man atm, but I like the turn of phrase. Any of those three. I believe Gotenks when he says he didn't recruit last night.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Ok Swissai, 'slong as your cool with him living toDay. Just wondering because I was flippy floppin' about his alignment yesterDay... just gotta be clear with dem tings y'know?

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
*narrows eyes*

Any of those three.
any of dem can dye.

S'early in the Day still - not set on a lynch. Not kewl wiv any of dem livin' - jus' wat Gotenks said this mornin' don't tell us jack about his alignment. Still a scummai brummai imo but PM/the-man mite take precedence over him.

Feels like I'm talking to toddler or somethi..oh nvm

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Those are quite the hilariously large images.

The key is you'll never know which we are until we have already won.

Chuckie domination is inevitable.

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
@Spag: I don't understand your fos on PM. Not that I disagree with suspicion on him, but what you said:

i love how i wanted to lynch the man yesterDay and nobody was for it. now everybody seems to have a reason to find him scummy wtf.
confusses me, because you state that generally, everyone is all of the sudden trying to lynch tHE MAN. However, you only focus on PM for this?

@FFS: I think Spag only unvoted in his 594 because he didn't have time to say anything else that was significant at the time. tHE-MAN was at L_1 then, and Spag probably didn't want anyone to hammer. This should kinda be obvious, don't play the role of activity police.

I'll be lamed out if tHE-MAN ends up being replaced. :c

Also still waiting for PM's reply.

Lol @ Regal's pics.

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
Those are quite the hilariously large images.

The key is you'll never know which we are until we have already won.

Chuckie domination is inevitable.
:glare:

unvote vote chuckie

. . .

unvote vote He-Man

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
^ I doubt we'd be able to find another hydra to replace him. About 75% of Dgamers made up this game lol.

Hopefully he'll get modkilled, because that means if he's scum the day will continue and we can lynch another scum.

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
Okay, my vote feels pretty usless right now, if tHE-MAN isn't here to respond to stuff then I don't see the point of keeping it on him any longer.

unvote vote Peach Monster

I know Endress is v/la, but I saw praxis active in All stars mafia. If he can play in that game then he can play in this game.

fos Chuckie

If HE-MAN is town then his modkill will send us into the Night.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I'm not making an excuse for inactivity for a hydra in this game. I know ryker is V/LA, but this is a hydra, so Xonar should be active in this game. Only if both sides of the hydra are V/LA will i abstain from sending prods.

As a side note, he has two prods now, i will have to either search for a replacement or modkill him if he does not post in another two days.

Fans for Sell

@Chuckie: I'd like to know why having a town read on ForeverZero is considered "valid and important". If you can't answer now, at least do so after everyone participating answers.

@Gotenks: The case on you isn't just the first two things you've mentioned. Regarding #2, you pointed out that you had town reads, yet you have yet to reveal them. If you think town reading is scum hunting, you should not be afraid to reveal them. Otherwise, it looks as if you're hiding them for a safe time.

Other things I've pointed out that I didn't like about you.

1. Your terrible half-claim which gave us absolutely nothing to work on. I can see scum trying to work up a fake claim with this.

2. Resorting to ad hominen on people who would not vote for Morarity. A convincing case should not have to include calling people idiots if they show that they don't want to lynch Morarity that day.

3. I really didn't like your demands for people to get off your wagon and the way you asked it. Combining that with abrasive manner you used it in and I don't see pro-town motivations for it.

Chuckie said:
Can you answer the question I asked others? Did you have FZ as town yesterDay?
No we did not. Both side of this hydra had a null read on them.
Regal Cheese said:
@ FFS - that's like lawl.
This bad kid (Regailty - like, me BOYAH) wanted ta know what made CottonLickerz find Gotenks mo' scummy all of a sudden. He went 'n answered that nicely for me in his #602.

Don't see no hypocrisy.
CottonLicky answering your question does not remove the hypocrisy of that post. I'm not going to repeat the same point against you over and over since I've already said it a few times. If you can't see it, that's your problem.
XSword said:
@FFS: I think Spag only unvoted in his 594 because he didn't have time to say anything else that was significant at the time. tHE-MAN was at L_1 then, and Spag probably didn't want anyone to hammer. This should kinda be obvious, don't play the role of activity police.
I understand that he did unvote tHe-Man to avoid a quick lynch on him, but from his first post of Day 2 to his next post, it's not like there was nothing he could add that could help town gather information needed to help scum.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Regal: PM just asked Licky that question and the answer is no. Why do you ask? What's your partake on it?

Chuckie: FZ wasn't really much of a thought to licky D1. Licky was more null on him.

Licky thinks the-man replace = good.
Licky thinks the-man modkill = bad.

Licky is bewildered by Regal as of late. Licky is seeing a regal-gotenks connection.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
fos Chuckie

If HE-MAN is town then his modkill will send us into the Night.
Well, duh. But why the fos? If we think he-man is the best lynch for toDay (and he flips scum) he can be modkilled and then we can lynch PM or whoever. If he's town, it's just like lynching him. What's so bad about that?

Why are you opposed to the guy you were voting a few hours ago dieing?

@Chuckie: I'd like to know why having a town read on ForeverZero is considered "valid and important". If you can't answer now, at least do so after everyone participating answers.
You misread way too much. The question I asked was valid and important.... not the answer you gave.

The question was important because wii did not have a strong or even semi-confident town read on FFS yesterDay, so wii found it weird that Gotenks was claiming FZ to be obvtown when wii hadn't seen that yet, and had more of a null read. But it seemed most players I asked bar licky thought him to be town at the end of Day 1. Hmm.

Licky wii REALLY want he-man dead. His whole approach on Day 1 was so awkward and scummy. Wii will still settle for PM if there is not enough support, but he-man should die first.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Vote: Gotenks

Gotenks has to die today. Sorry Chuckie, but it makes so much sense. I just can't see the-man over Gotenks or PM. Gotenks needs to be the play today. And by need I mean he is just too risky to keep around. One half of licky has a strong scum feeling of PM, but both halves have a strong feeling on Gotenks. Licky compromised yesterday, but Licky is not letting Gotenks slip by again.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
The thing about Gotenks... everyone's hopping on him similarly for reasons they moaned about Moriarty --> that Gotenks is not pulling his weight, not pitching in, making blatant contradictions and is conveniently recruiting those that die If we do mislynch Gotenks, then his trail is colder, simply because everyone on his wagon was technically 'justified' due to the safeness of their reasons on that wagon, and it's hard to pinpoint someone who is scummy as a result.

I think we'll pretty much be able to tell whether they're scum tomorrow, based on what they claim to have done.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
The thing about Gotenks... everyone's hopping on him similarly for reasons they moaned about Moriarty --> that Gotenks is not pulling his weight, not pitching in, making blatant contradictions and is conveniently recruiting those that die If we do mislynch Gotenks, then his trail is colder, simply because everyone on his wagon was technically 'justified' due to the safeness of their reasons on that wagon, and it's hard to pinpoint someone who is scummy as a result.

I think we'll pretty much be able to tell whether they're scum tomorrow, based on what they claim to have done.
MmnMmm.

-Moriarty made no contradictions as he did nothing.
-People wanted Mori gone because he was absolutely useless and inactive.
-Blatant contradictions?
-Licky thinks the wagon you describe is the-man. How do they difer from what you're saying?

Licky thinks recruiters can die. Gotenks is more likely scum recruiter Licky thinks.

btw what do you think of FFS and Smargirl?

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
@mod: request prod on Peach Monster

btw guys EP has posted multiple times around dgames during PM's inactivity.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
MmnMmm.

-Moriarty made no contradictions as he did nothing.
-People wanted Mori gone because he was absolutely useless and inactive.
-Blatant contradictions?
-Licky thinks the wagon you describe is the-man. How do they difer from what you're saying?

Licky thinks recruiters can die. Gotenks is more likely scum recruiter Licky thinks.

btw what do you think of FFS and Smargirl?
Similar not exactly the same reasons.

Point is the moriarity lynch left no trail, and wii don't think the Gotenks lynch will leave a good trail of information either, regardless of flip.

But yeah the-man wagon could be considered similar too... but it it a better core lynch because their flip will shed a heck of a lot more light on other players.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Can you answer Licky's last question?

Licky thinks go after Regal if Gotenks flips scum. There's also you in his defense as well as his dislike for me and Smargirl. A trail is much harder to pick up upon a town flip however.

Top Bottom