• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
EBWOP @ Licky: Not to mention, I HAVE given stances, have been scumhunting despite the fact that you are apparently a mind reader and can tell every thought in my head, and have been active and pursuing things. When it comes right down to it, your arguments about me fall apart when you READ THE GOD**** GAME.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
*FACEPALM*

Ok, let's look at the arguments against Gotenks:

Not providing stances: Moriarty has not provided a single stance, whereas I have given stances on Moriarty, Cheese, FZ, and now CL and smarboy to an extent. If this is a scumtell, who's worse? Point Moriarty

Not scumhunting: This ties into the first one a bit. The fact that I have voiced suspicion about players means I am scumhunting. Moriarty has placed a vote then disappeared, and never so much as said a word of his own creation. Point Moriarty.

Now, let's look at other things that apply to Moriarty:

Inactive: I know Kev's situation, but both players of the hydra have been MIA, and before Kev's situation weren't ever active, simply a little less inactive than they are now.

Anti-town playstyle: I understand people think the pictures posted are funny, but they don't win a mafia game. Has multiple times refused to answer simple questions, or comply with requests from town in our best interest.

When you can actually give me some indication of why exactly we're a better lynch than Moriarty, I may stop being a jerk about this, but as it stands if we get lynched town is just being outright idiots and not realizing that every major argument raised against Gotenks applies to Moriarty as well, AND there's more to say about them beyond it. Some of you are reminding me why I stopped playing as much>_>
You're never gonna throw your hands up and say "LYNCH ME". That's anti faction, in general.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
BSL, you made yourself sound worse. If you were inactive, at least you'd have a reason to do what you've been doing. Now, you're forced to fall back on coasting. KTHX SMARTONE.

*side note to Mentos* Teaching BSL how to play a scum game would be nice. Maybe giving him some pointers for next time.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
never said I didnt coast.

but youre bringing it away from the point.

now you and cotton are both twisting words. scum tell, much?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Okay, let's look at some different scumtells.

AtE, OMGUS. These shouldn't require any more explanation.

You played the noob card. Again, I could dig up the reference, but time is short.

You waffled over things your other head said, making it harder to read you and looking an awful lot like a backpedal - see post #406.

You're pushing the easiest wagon I've ever seen, and while on its own that's more of a null tell, with all the other scummy things, it turns into a scum tell.

You're overly worried about looking bad - see BSL's justification for playing the noob card. Town doesn't worry about looking bad, scum does.

And that's just in 10 minutes of flipping through the last three pages. How are you not being actively scummy?

Fans for Sell

Super Smash Bros. Fan|Sold2
ATTENTION GOTENKS! FULLCLAIM BY 10:05 PM CST OR I WILL HAMMER!

I am not stalling around any longer and risk a no lynch.

After recent events, I defiently think that Gotenks is a good lynch. First off, why are you expecting us to remove suspicion off of you if you only half-claim? If you're town and want to prevent a mislynch, you should have manned up and fullclaimed. We don't need town to BS around half-claim and guess if you're fakeclaiming or telling the truth.

Despite your half-claim being a load of bull, you're expecting people to get off you. Your play as of late has been pretty scummy and half-claiming should not save your life. What's worse, you're resorting to ad homenin, saying something in the words of "YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS FOR NOT JUMPING OFF US AND NOT VOTING MORARITY!" Seriously, what message does that get across other then potray you as flailing scum?

And I don't see frustrated townie here. I see frustrated scum desperately trying to prevent a lynch on him and deflect it toward Morarity. This also reminds me of his late scum play in Tree Stumps Mafia where he went into a frenzy when he received a lot of pressure to be stumped. He resorted to self-hammering as scum for the lose.

Gotenks said:
There's not a clear standout scum candidate right now, and Moriarty is not only very much a non-presence today, but is also in the most anti-town game right now.
:urg:

What about Regal Cheese and Spaghebti? You said you agreed that Regal Cheese was scummy and you disliked Spaghebti's play as well. Both heads of this hydra heavily suspect those two of being scums. Why aren't they good candidates for lynches today? While I do agree that Morarity needs to die (And he is my second top suspicion), he isn't the only scummy player in this game.
Spaghebti said:
dude wtf i already mentioned before that i dont think hes incompetent at all. dont confuse your opinion with facts. my biggest issue with him is inactivity atm so if we cant find anybody better to lynch im down to vote him before the deadline but i dont think he should b the center of our talk cuz i dont see him as scummy or incompetent
His play is the definition of incompetent. Most people can't even get a read on Morarity, the only two people that has successfully gotten a read on him is tHe-Man and me. Furthermore, it should be obvious that Morarity have better reasons to be lynched then inactivity and we've given a lot of other reasons why Morarity should be the play for today.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
Hahaha whatever, Mason recruiter, I'm done dealing with ****ing idiots who think that it's better to lynch a player who has been doing something over one who, given their playstyle, literally can't. This is exactly why I left playing SWF for so long, and I think I'm gonna do so again. Hammer if you want, ****ing idiotic logic runs rampant control around here>_>

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
teach me how to play scum, eh?

more like teach me how to not look like scum.

OMGUS held true.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
And @FFS, I never said ONCE there was no one else scummy. I said that there's no STANDOUT scum. No far and away the best option, just multiple people who would be reasonable lynches. Why can people not read?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Hahaha whatever, Mason recruiter, I'm done dealing with ****ing idiots who think that it's better to lynch a player who has been doing something over one who, given their playstyle, literally can't. This is exactly why I left playing SWF for so long, and I think I'm gonna do so again. Hammer if you want, ****ing idiotic logic runs rampant control around here>_>
In the words of Moriarty:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so if Gotenks doesn't make it through the night, i hope smarboy and cottonlicky get a hard look taken at them.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
In the words of an intelligent poster: If and/or when we end up lynched, look very closely at Smarboy and Licky. Both have been pushing a lynch on a player based off of A. Faulty cases and B. Things that apply better to the other person close to lynch. I highly encourage you all to look into them when you realize everything I've said is blatantly true.

There are a couple obv towns out there, one of which I've already named, and I don't feel like painting more targets for scum. These are the people being intelligent and I implore you to listen to them going forward if this ends up going through.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
I seriously don't know zen... mason recruiter... >.<. It's not like it's a vig claim :/

Fans for Sell

Going to reread near the end of Tree Stumps.

Will see if it does match up with his scum play here.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
@Chuckie

Are you moreorless going the same way that FFS goes? For example, if he decides Mory, are you deciding Mory?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Moriarty: ForeverZero, Peach Monster, Gotenks, Fans for sell, tHe-man (5)

^ Pretty sure that's the scummiest wagon I've ever seen... :urg:

Smar I don't know if I want gambit it on the claimed mason recruiter. I'd rather just have the theoretical cop target them... let scum deal with the doc WIFOM.

I'd probably rather just get the moriarity flip to be honest. I dunno, are you/licky prepared to switch to moriarity at all?

I really with we could just magically lynch the-man instead.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
Also, @FFS saying my play here is like my play in Tree Stump: In Tree Stump people were right for the wrong reasons, in this game people are wrong for the wrong reasons. Either way is going to annoy the hell outta me XD

Also I'd like to point out I've been stating over and over that I've been getting more town tells than scum tells. Why? Mason recruiter looking for town to build up a masonry. When I explained who Carter was I made certain to point out that he recruited the player character to hint at the role. Anyway, I'm done with this thread for the night, do what you will.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Smargaret was considering switching the vote. After looking back and confirming the breadcrumbs, I just hope that the lynch doesn't go to waste. Chuckie, hammer Mory if you please.

@Doc protect Gotenks.

@Cop investigate Gotenks. I need to know if you're really clear or not.

Tomorrow, I think it'll be time to talk to our original scumpick: Peach Monster.

Fans for Sell

Re-reading mentosman8's late Day 1 play here, it is similar to his very late game play in Tree Stumps Mafia.

That being said, I am willing to give Gotenks a night to prove his mason recruting ability. We will be able to determine if he is talking out of his *** or he is the person who he claimed. If he fails to recruit anyone, unless he has a very good explanation for this, we will lynch him the very next day. If he does recruit someone, that person should be able to prove that Gotenks is the role that he claims to be.

Bascially, we'll give Gotenks a night to prove his role.

Which means that we're lynching Morarity today. We have less then half an hour so we need a hammer on Morarity immediately.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Even if someone is recruited that doesn't mean that he is the role he says. He could easily be anti-town recruiter. The only way to really clear is through investigation. Which is a waste but yeah.

Top Bottom