• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually, J. Enlighten me.

What connections would you draw from both Ryker town and Ryker scum flips?
Ryker town flip? Uhm I'd have to double check Swords/July but regardless of push, I like what they have been bringing forth with said lynch. X1's rapid push on EBR at the last second is weird considering he hasn't done anything w.r.t. that wagon up till now but I doubt scumX1 would do that because he would know the outcome of it. Vult would probably need to be looked into a bit more because the vibe a few people are getting from that is that it's TvS and most people have EBR as the scum. You, yourself, would probably need to be looked at but I don't even ****ing know anymore at this point. Moth's defense of him I see really no problem with so that would stay the same. I don't know what else could be gained upon that. RR you deffo need to be looked into more because his vote is opportunistic and has not explained a single damn reason as to why EBR is scum. AA too because his vote just came in and he left based off that.

Ryker scum flip? I haven't thought about this equation much at all because I haven't looked into possibly scum-buddies but uhm Swords/July/You would be more town. Don't know about X1 because his push could be taken as a bus attempt *since he mentioned he figured out the flavour, this could be a possibility*. RR I'd still like to look into him more because in the fact that scum-buddies do not know their scum-mates he could still be looking for any easy lynch. Moth, I still find is town. AA idk, doesn't really do much for me of anything. Vult would look a hella lot more town too from a scumEBR flip. I don't really know of any more connections off the top of my head.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See bolded. How are you missing so many things like this? This is what myself and X1 are saying.
You guys are literally nit-picking my grammar. Is that seriously why you dislike me this game because of the difference in text?

@J. Tell me why i should vote RR
I will shortly, but too busy with responding to other people and making dinner at the same time lol.

How on earth did you reach that conclusion?
I think I could gather as to why but I'll wait for EBR.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ryker town flip? Uhm I'd have to double check Swords/July but regardless of push, I like what they have been bringing forth with said lynch. X1's rapid push on EBR at the last second is weird considering he hasn't done anything w.r.t. that wagon up till now but I doubt scumX1 would do that because he would know the outcome of it. Vult would probably need to be looked into a bit more because the vibe a few people are getting from that is that it's TvS and most people have EBR as the scum. You, yourself, would probably need to be looked at but I don't even ****ing know anymore at this point. Moth's defense of him I see really no problem with so that would stay the same. I don't know what else could be gained upon that. RR you deffo need to be looked into more because his vote is opportunistic and has not explained a single damn reason as to why EBR is scum. AA too because his vote just came in and he left based off that.

Ryker scum flip? I haven't thought about this equation much at all because I haven't looked into possibly scum-buddies but uhm Swords/July/You would be more town. Don't know about X1 because his push could be taken as a bus attempt *since he mentioned he figured out the flavour, this could be a possibility*. RR I'd still like to look into him more because in the fact that scum-buddies do not know their scum-mates he could still be looking for any easy lynch. Moth, I still find is town. AA idk, doesn't really do much for me of anything. Vult would look a hella lot more town too from a scumEBR flip. I don't really know of any more connections off the top of my head.
Tl;dr Whoever was right about his flip looks townie, unless that person is X1.

Correct?

Swiss

Smash Lord
You guys are literally nit-picking my grammar. Is that seriously why you dislike me this game because of the difference in text?
It's not just grammar, though. You misconstrue other's posts to draw scummy conclusions. You're not normally this bad - so I have to question what has changed.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Tl;dr Whoever was right about his flip looks townie, unless that person is X1.

Correct?
You are only referring to the second paragraph but if you look at the context of the pushes, it makes sense. Swords/July/Your pushes have been mega hard and fast and unrelenting on the push while X1 only just started now at the end where he could look town. Moth, who was wrong on hypothetical flip, would still look town in my eyes and Vult would look a lot townier even though he hasn't called EBR scum yet.

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
I'm a little mad because I'm in a position where yelling at ******** people gets me lynched. I have to be nice.

Bleck.

Swiss, the most frustrating part of this isn't that you don't have a case that would float except that deadline is railroading me. It's that you know that.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Eh I can't really say. On scumflip I'd look at RR because looking at most recent votecount I can find he was the second vote on him and I don't remember him ever attacking anyone other than J. Depends if his pushes throughout the game line up + look genuine. I guess I'd look at Gheb as well for the random Acro push but not that hard. The fact EBR wanted to push Acro looks more like them trying to jump on the back of what Gheb is doing rather than it being a group effort

Town flip I'd still look at RR for the same reasons basically.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I would love to hear why you thought this.
Basically he would think that I was either trying to avoid a possible inactive lynch that could flip town in order to gain brownie points or what he said, that he thinks I am bussing my scum-buddy. However, I suck at flavour analysis unless it's for my own games so that point is out lmao.

It's not just grammar, though. You misconstrue other's posts to draw scummy conclusions. You're not normally this bad - so I have to question what has changed.
There's too easy of a turn-around on this post so I'm just gonna drop it.

X1-12

Smash Champion
When someone attacks you, saying "I'm just gonna drop this point" isn't a defence

I hope everyone reads this post

Evidence is just one post above. The second quote and the line after it

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Evidence is just one post above. The second quote and the line after it
You do realize I wasn't defending myself there, nor trying to right? I said I was going to drop it because I could make a turn-around joke back onto Swiss but didn't.

X1, just stop please. Also wtf at us agreeing on RR scum. This is the first I'm hearing of it but kind of happy about it too.

X1-12

Smash Champion
No but it does show you trying to dismiss the point because you can't defend against it

I didn't ever say RR was scum. Stop with this bull****! What I'm saying is perfectly clear in my posts. If its not - try asking exactly what I mean. Don't just jump to a conclusion about what I'm saying which is quite clearly false to anyone who actually reads what I'm saying

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Eh I can't really say. On scumflip I'd look at RR because looking at most recent votecount I can find he was the second vote on him and I don't remember him ever attacking anyone other than J. Depends if his pushes throughout the game line up + look genuine. I guess I'd look at Gheb as well for the random Acro push but not that hard. The fact EBR wanted to push Acro looks more like them trying to jump on the back of what Gheb is doing rather than it being a group effort

Town flip I'd still look at RR for the same reasons basically.
No but it does show you trying to dismiss the point because you can't defend against it
Where in the world do you get that conclusion? I was going to simply make a joke and didn't and you are expanding it into me not being able to defend against what he said.

X1-12

Smash Champion
if he flips scum I want to look into RR. I want to re-read his posts.

English Language 101

Look into = Look into

Is scum = Is scum

Its not hard

===========

Ok then J. How can you defend against Swiss' post:
All you've managed to do is dismiss this point. If you can defend against it, please do so now

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
if he flips scum I want to look into RR. I want to re-read his posts.

English Language 101

Look into = Look into

Is scum = Is scum

Its not hard
You also said if EBR were to flip town, you still wanna look into RR based on the exact same reasons. Look into, makes you think he is suspicious enough to warrant a look at making him a scummy looking person to you. Plus why should you need to re-read his posts? Shouldn't you remember based on his posts your opinion on them? Why can't you recall what his posts make to you? *does this sound at all familiar to you?*

X1-12 said:
Ok then J. How can you defend against Swiss' post:All you've managed to do is dismiss this point. If you can defend against it, please do so now
The joke was just me saying, "Same could be said to you w.r.t. my posts and that I don't remember you being that bad."

I didn't dismiss it ; however, question, how can I defend against something that isn't even substantiate yet and is more of a statement? Like tell me what you what me to defend against in that quote?

X1-12

Smash Champion
I don't remember if RR has genuine reasoning for being on EBR, hence I will look into him.

I don't want you defend yourself against that quote - I want to show that you can't

If you think its unsubstantiated then try looking at some of the example Swiss has brought up where you've been doing it?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Well I've asked you to defend against a point Swiss made. You don't seem to be able to

I'd go as far to say you can't defend against it because its true

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you think its unsubstantiated then try looking at some of the example Swiss has brought up where you've been doing it?
Freaking quick-edit.

Anyways, no but seriously I'm bringing up your card again, why the hell should I go do his work for him if he wants to bring that up as a point against me? Your infuriating.

X1-12

Smash Champion
ermmmmmm He's brought up the point several time throughout the game

You haven't defended against it any of the times

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm out for the night I think. I don't really care for convincing J that he's scum but to anyone else it should be pretty obvious

My vote is still on EBR and I'm cool with leaving it there jfyi

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I've asked you to defend against a point Swiss made. You don't seem to be able to

Quit twisting my actions because it is the single most annoying thing someone has done this game which is even above Swiss' little snarky comments. You ask me defend myself against a point Swiss made which you just said "I can't defend" which in itself makes the initial question of defending myself a trap. You say "Nehehehe you can't defend yourself." when there is nothing to defend myself about! You keep saying "Defend yourself, but you don't seem like you can." when there is NOTHING THERE. God dammit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ermmmmmm He's brought up the point several time throughout the game

You haven't defended against it any of the times
Bring them up then. All of the quotes. Do it.

There is nothing to show why I'm scum from you. Well, good reasons from you.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I will try to be here at and before deadline so that I can vote if I need to. Otherwise, I don't feel comfortable voting either EBR or RR

July

Smash Apprentice
Trying to catch up, very busy game, lots of posts, failed to do this last night but I want to catch up before deadline.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Ugh, I get home from class to see this. ._.

Guys, I'm going to straight up honest with all of you that at this point we are looking at a no lynch, because I do not see how we can reach majority on anyone at this point. We have an hour and a half left, and currently the most popular wagon still needs about 3/4 votes for the lynch, which I don't think will happen. I will move my vote if a miricle happens and a bunch of people log on all of the sudden and vote for AA/RR. However, I'm still keeping my vote on not only the wagon I want but the wagon that's the most realistic. If you're not voting for EBR than please realize that even if he's not a scumpick for you, we will be going into a no lynch.

EBR I've already layed my case out against you. I'll quote it in a bit.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@EBR: From my 950:

Me said:
Basically, the main reason I want EBR dead is because I do not like any of his pushes. His Ran push early game was very reaching. His Soup push is bs and is relaying not on actual in game evidence, but rather only meta and one post that he made that was fluffy. Again, it feels real reachy here because he is only singling out one post out of all of his posts. Finally, there's July, who they think is scum because July "made a bad push" against them (although I think July rebutted their accustions pretty well).

The Soup push stands out to me especially, because Soup reads to me town and I really feel like his push on Soup is a scum push.

Other things I don't like about him are:

-the cop thing
-the fact that all of his current scum reads only revole around him (Soup's and July's cases on him), which shows self-interest (really only just recently thought of this point tbh, satill applies though).
-somewhat coasty nature (a lot better than many other players, so this one is only minorly scummy).

Basic summary, as requested.
There you go.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I'll vote for EBR just because I don't want this stalled out and we have a little less than an hour.

Vote: EBR!

That should put him at L-2.

July

Smash Apprentice
Kk...totally sober enough to finally catch up :rolleyes:

Sorry about being away, hurricane and all. Anyways not that much to catch up on but the only thing that's become more established based on this page is my dislike for this EBR push. Mainly coming from Swiss, the push is not substantiated well at all.

Kind of chuckled cuz this is Ryker. xD However, can I get an opinion, you said you think one of J or Swiss is scum, would you lynch Swiss if the votes got onto him? I also agree that AA should be vigged and we should have listened to Circus yesterDay.

Don't lie now Swissy. :rolleyes: Saying things with such gusto may make people believe it is true. Nothing is set in stone and why are you trying to just use "intimidation" on a Ryker/Kuzi hydra to make them do what you want and try to be afraid of you is weird to say the least. EBR is on the chopping block just as much as you are and just as much as I am too. Also EBR is right in the fact that your push mainly consists of Repetition of bad things, WIFOM, and your Swag. It's not just your push on EBR that you have done this, but your push on me as well is comprised of the exact same thing.

Speaking of, X1, why did you unvote/vote me when you even said yourself you needed a connection case to lynch me with Sang? It it seems hoppy to the fact that some people were expressing dislike in me.

RR, you have yet to explain why I am scum nor do anything as of late like at all. Please fix both of these. Thanks.

Unvote
Vote: Swiss

Heyo Moth, now that I'm here and all on this party bus, can you tell me what you get from your read of EBR based on this? Also can you restate your X1-12 read since it didn't seem clear the last time you said it.

EBR lynch is dumb and I'll fight that off as hard as I'll fight my own lynch off.

Swords/July, you need to give me and everyone a summarization/skeleton when you can as to why you want EBR lynched over someone else. The most I can remember is July's hilariously huge post and Swords last push at the end of D1. Swiss, you need to actually make your case have some substance in it if you wanna push them more. RR, why did you hop onto EBR and state your reasoning for why they are scummy.

^I want RR before any of you 3.

Also a question for all 3 of you (minus'ing Swiss) why will you not lynch Swiss? Explain to me the town-vibes you are getting from him.
I notice that this bolded part didn't hold true. What made you THAT confident in EBR that you were so willing to fight against his lynch when just yesterDay you were also suspicious of him.

My reasons for wanting EBR lynched are quite simple. First of all his push on Soup/Vult is terrible and for the most part unsubstantiated. He had one post addressing his reasons for Soup scum and I destroyed that and showed that it boiled down to convenient meta/that one commentary post from Soup that I actually liked and saw inferences/deductions from him. His reaction to Swiss's pressure was equally as scummy, and he not only seemed thrown off by the chance of being copped, he made it very clear it was "unnecessary" because "being cleared is a hassle", which doesn't make sense. There has also been a lot of fluff/IIoA instead of actual content, which I pointed out before with the whining about "inactivity is not a scum tell, its null" which is true but doesn't take up two damn paragraphs of a catch-up post. Then there's all the ways they tried to misconstrue me in their post, which I showed were bull**** accusations and which were NEVER addressed or refuted by EBR since then. The Ran case was almost as terrible as the Soup case, it was based around "there is not enough content to warrant his reasoning" which is a lie; there was plenty of reasoning and plenty of reads out there based on the same content Ran used for his reads. More reasons to follow, but I have confidence in an EBR lynch than anyone else on the player list.

Still no sign of Kuz.

Still no sign of a case from Swiss.

I will jump ship to a Swiss or a J lynch if I can't make a Vult lynch happen.

Swiss flipping scum would clear Moth, but not J.

J flipping scum would clear no one.

July, link me to that thing that I said I'd make Kuz respond to. I didn't expect him to outright disappear.
I wonder who I'll see you voting since that Vult lynch isn't going to happen. Something to keep in mind and I'll comment on later.

Hey EBR, I have a response to your post:

I see you are in a great mood Kuz, but before you yell at me for posting "garbage" look at your post again:

All of this, your first two paragraphs? I don’t give a **** about, this is, once again information instead of analysis as you try to tell us that inactivity isn’t a scum tell, it’s a null tell and using yourself as an example. And also throwing some aggression in there just for the hell of it.

I didn’t say that you were trying to policy lynch him, did you actually read my post? I said that you wanted to lynch him out of complacency. That means that you kept pushing him because he was an easy lynch, not because you genuinely thought he was scum. The fact of the matter is that here:

You admit that you actually haven’t read the thread yet, but you “gave it a good skim” which I dislike already. Your points:

*Ran lynch is still where we are going- not dumb despite what Swords says
*don’t like Ran “scum slip” but not scummiest thing about him (also I don’t personally believe it was a scum slip, so this point is moot to me)
*Swords wrong for saying his reads are backwards- not focus of push
*REASONING FOR READS- so you say there simply isn’t enough content to warrant his reasoning, and you cite his #218. First of all I don’t get where you see this: “because he is taking your dislike of my Ran pressure and using it to insinuate that almost surely knew that I was right and wanted to look pro-town by defending Ran instead of just speaking your mind.”
From this:

You put a lot of words in Ran’s mouth there as to what he was insinuating that I did not get AT ALL.

And I don’t understand how there is not enough “content” to warrant his reasoning; his reasoning is obviously weak because it was so early in the game, but that doesn’t mean that the content behind his reads isn’t real content and valid. Anyways it seems like you think there is not enough information to make such strong reads. However you never address the fact that I give a list of full reads in my one post in response to J and Sang gives full reads in her #268, so there was clearly enough information for town/null/scum reads to at least tentatively be formed even if you yourself didn’t think so. It really seems like you just focused on Ran’s reads because once again, that’s already where you were heading and threw out an accusation that there wasn’t enough content to warrant his reasoning, put some words in his mouth then called it a Day.

Also the first line of this I assumed was directed at J, considering J was the most recent person to post and call you out for your crappy play. But then the entire paragraph above was directed at Swords, which wasn’t apparent at the onset of this post that it was a response to Swords and I find it strange that of all the posts asking you for content and trying to get reads/reasoning out of you, you explain your read on Ran directly to Swords while pointing out things you like/dislike about his play in particular. Also this line, “However I find it interesting, and a town tell, that Sword is trying to emulate what I did in Kingmaker in trying to go after his largest scum read regardless of reputation”, completely random, not sure how it’s a town tell, don’t like what are getting at here. First of all, how is it a town tell? Second of all, you make it sound as if it could damage his reputation to push you even though tbh you were inactive, your only participation in the game so far had been your crappy reasoning behind Ran RQS scumminess, and pressure on you was well deserved. How that could come back and harm his reputation is a stretch and I find it strange you are willing to so poorly misconstrue something into a “town tell”. Rest of this paragraph is about Swords, and ultimately you leave this post with an ambiguous read on him, crediting him with a “town tell” here but then immediately calling into question his push on you for activity.

Anyways I digress. Your reasons for Ran scum here are, minorly his “scum slip” which was discussed and for the most part ruled as most likely confusion on Ran’s part rather than an actual scum slip, so moot point. You say that his reads being backwards isn’t the focus of the push, which well it shouldn’t be. So then we have the keystone of your case, that there is not enough content to warrant the reasoning behind his reads. That is a lie however, as there was enough content to warrant reasoning behind my reads and Sang’s reads near the same time Ran provided his reads. Now you clarify that his reads were opportunistic and reaching, points that were not clearly drawn out in this post. Nevertheless, you reach yourself to show Ran’s read on Swords in his #218 as scummy, and Ran has reformed his reads after he stopped connection hunting yet you don’t seem to care about that or notice that anyways. As for the opportunistic claim, I don’t see any support for that in either of these posts and would like you to provide support for that as well.

Alright pulling up your post again:

Yes, you do say you want him dead because of his RQS questions, unfortunately your reasons are much too shallow despite your claim that you are looking into intent. Explain to me, why would Ran as scum draw attention to himself by starting RVS? What did he gain from those questions that he could use for scummy intent? And why would Ran scum purposefully push town out of stagnancy and put himself in the limelight in the process? Also, keep in mind that his question about who would you hold hands with was used by Circus to gain a read on me, so clearly there was the potential for pro-town use of the Ran’s questions. Ultimately the likelihood that town Ran started RQS to stimulate conversation is higher and makes much more sense than scum Ran trying to fake content.

Clearly you haven’t read my post which IS QUOTED RIGHT THERE IN YOUR POST:

I NEVER accused your Soup read of having anything to do with your Ran read. At first I thought you got this wrong because of my ambiguous use of the pronoun “his” in that line but considering you addressed my point on his, being Soup’s commentary on J v. Sang clearly you either misread or misconstrued this. I saw Swords ask you if you had a “real good post with updated reads is on its way” if that’s what you are referring to, once again why you chose to address your catch-up post entirely to Swords is beyond me. Anyways for continuity’s sake, here’s your part about Soup:

Actually he admits that in the post right after he votes you, just making sure we don’t misconstrue anything here. While I’m not sure what his purpose was with that comment, you once again throw in how important it is that you are a power player and people are trying to demonstrate their ability/sturdiness by how they interact with you, which makes me think that your ego is really clouding your ability to look at intent and motivation in an unbiased manner. Also you say that his #319 has no inferences or deductions; however isn’t his claim that it was T v. T a deduction? Or where he accuses J of strawmanning Sang, isn’t that a deduction about J’s play?

Back to your response post way up there, where you say you point out how his play here contradicts his usual play aka meta aka blah blah blah not good enough. I would like more reasoning. You say that Swords still has to get back to you about where Soup has contributed, fair enough. I agree with Swords and await his response to you on the subject.

You should check yourself, because you’ve had some pretty major issues in your posts of misconstruing things, and where that’s not the case you just have downright ****ty reasoning. I bring up your abrasive attitude because it’s something that I know you and J do all the damn time and belongs as a null read, however if people haven’t ever seen Kuz v. J they might take that abrasiveness as a sign of alignment which I know it’s not. Your #334 wasn’t bad per se because it wasn’t, it had the appearance of content and you gave updated reads, which is a hell of a lot better than your other posts from D1. However, unfortunately that appearance of scumhunting is lie, its just you piecing together what you’ve skimmed to make an easy little accusation on Ran that makes no sense and pull a Soup scum read out of your *** based on one post and some handy meta. Once again I will wait for Swords to get to you about where Soup provided content, and if he doesn’t then I will. Honestly I didn’t realize the depths to which I disliked that post, how worthless the beginning was, how weak your reasoning on Ran and how full of **** you were on the “there is not enough content to warrant his reasoning” accusation, or how blatantly you let your ego get in the way of analyzing intent wrt Swords and Soup. Also, you act as if I wouldn’t provide you with a response to all these things? That is a very silly thing to think, and I now await your response EBR.

I started this post of pretty angry, and then I got really happy as I realized just how terrible your post was and catching all the things wrong with it that I didn't get on my first read of it.

Can we lynch one of these people and not waste time? Two days until deadline and Swiss, X1, aussie and myself all might have issues with the exact time of the deadline.

Vote Ranmaru

Are there any interesting claims that I need to know of? Why does EBR have the majority of votes? Is Kuz' backpack too heavy this time? :troll:
But for real 2 of the 3 people that vote EBR I actually consider decent mafia players so I'm confused what happened and like to hear a short summary of what makes him so suspicious to you. I'd like my fellow european butthead to do that.

This game has a lot of non-voters and prodded people at this stage of the game - why are you tolerating this? Just lynch the deadweight as long as there's still a somewhat unmanageable amount of players floating around and making things complicated.

:059:
There were no other claims aside from Ran's and EBR's claim which happened since you replaced in. EBR has the majority of votes because they can't answer any questions about their suspicions without their reasons being misconstrued, full of fluff, or completely stagnant (1 reason for voting Ran which he stretched out all of D1, 1 reason for Soup he stretched out all of D2). I would rather lynch EBR than an inactive because I think there is a very good chance EBR will flip scum; lynching an inactive is for the most part a shot in the dark. I dislike pretty much all of Gova's posts and would consider him, he's not inactive but actively lurking and I at least have a slight scum read on him.

Swiss, by tone of post, you seem to like X1. May I ask why you do? Same with Swords/July because like "...how?" with these points.
I was going to hold off on this until the official end of the alliance in D3 but meh close enough. When I joined the alliance I had a town read on J and Circus, was suspicious of Swords, and null leaning town on Sang. Swords was largely related to EBR/Swords connection on EBR's side, but Swords is now a town read for me based on his push on EBR and just his super-attentive play style so far. He's been more thorough than me and that always makes me happy to see someone willing to dig into reads. I still have a town read on J but I understand X1's points against J and think he's at least thinking and not just throwing things and trying to make something stick like EBR. But what I really liked about him is his case on Sang; I really haven't liked Sang and I think X1 encapsulated my feelings on her quite well. Her D1 play was alright; she asked questions, provoked discussion and pushed her own wagon which took some guts. But she asked questions to provoke discussion, but then didn't seem to get involved with the discussions herself and instead just went right back to the DH suspicions, but all-in-all for D1 there were good and bad points. Since the DH lynch however there has been nothing substantial from her toDay including no vote as of the last votecount that Nabe posted (Gova, ran, Acrostic, and TCat also havent voted toDay btw). X1 v. J still feels like T v. T to me, the argument is at least TRYING to go somewhere and trying to get reads on each other.

Changing the wagon to DH would be a textbook cop-out for scum but since he was supposedly inactive and Sang probably doesn't know DH that well I'll consider it null then. Was the DH lynch last minute? Or did it happen well before the deadline? If so can you tell me where it starts [post #] so I can check who's been sheeping the hardest?

You, July and Sword all thought the way Ran acted was townie? I'm curious to hear the reasoning for that. Are there any posts where you actually point that out and tackle some of the points Circus brought forth?

Swiss, I know you're on atm. Please don't answer this question.

:059:
I did think about Ran's actions and the motivation behind it, and I believe there is town motivation behind his actions rather than scum motivation. As for the RQS, Ran at least tried to provoke discussion and get the town out of a stagnant RVS phase. What he would gain as scum from starting RQS I don't understand; it put him in the spotlight, which he wasn't before and it seemed like he was trying to get the town to provide content, which I would think he would avoid if he was scum. As for the points Circus brought up, I specifically remember he thought that Ran had a scum slip about private communication, but considering how much his reads changed after being corrected about this error it and he really laid off his focus on connections in general which seems like he was genuinely confused about the rules and scumhunting based off an assumption. Also, as for RQS questions and the accusation there was scum motivation behind them or they were worthless, not all of them provided content but Circus did use the handholding question to help get a read on me and J in part, so they did at least have some use.

Oh HELL no.

Day just ended in RO mafia where I think Mafia bandwagoned a player near the end to make him the appealing target next to No Lynch. Not happening to me. We have over 24 hours to reach another lynch and more than enough votes to move. Swiss is bull****ting to get his lynch through.

Unvote Vote Acrostic

Vote with me, not against me.
But I thought you said that if Vult lynch wasnt possible you were going to go for the J or Swiss lynches? OR, or you could have decided to actually push your top scum read, then maybe I'd think you are trying to actually catch scum. Voting for Acrostic is just an attempt to save your own *** by either getting an inactive lynched or force a NL. You want to save yourself, and you don't care about scumhunting, or else you would have been pushing Vult all Day to get him lynched instead of pushing hard for inactives at the deadline only to save yourself.

Swiss isn't going to give me anything. He hasn't posted any sort of reasoning for his vote nor is he going to.

J/AA aren't on my wagon for reasons either.

RR, July, and Sworddancer, cases on the table, now.
I was/still am V/LA, but case is on the table now and really has been all Day, recent events have only reinforced it.

I'm not entirely sure why you think random inactive lynch is in any way better than your lynch? Your play doesn't even make sense? Before just coming in with this recent flurry of posts all you're writing is random baseless scumpicks and connection ideas? The fact you attempted some kind of analysis implies you've read the posts, yet still nothing you say has any substantiation?? Why are your attempts at convincing simply appeals to people?

Furthermore you know I'll be around before the deadline, and that I'm on your wagon yet you don't even give anything to try and convince me - Why? You know I want to avoid NL so you suggest I should change my vote from the biggest wagon???? What is this? Why don't you have something real to post?

tl;dr: Give me something bloody useful or just die
This post speaks the truth, anyone who isn't on EBR's wagon yet should really consider how little sense EBR's actions make with his scumpicks/accusations.

Yeah, because that's quick and simple and I'm not through yet.

Baseless? Are you high? My scum picks do have a base and it's not hard to see what it is. My top two are probably Soup/Vult and J. I've written paragraphs about Soup and J is scum for his approach to this "alliance" bull**** and recent wagon vote from hell. I've given reads on others with less backing, but you know my stances on them now and I don't want to delve further into it because that does me no good.

I know an inactive lynch is better than my lynch because I know I'm town. I'm not stupid and will take the lifeline when it's offered to me. Do you really think I could manage to push my biggest scum picks with this time limit?
Bahahahahaha. Your scum picks, who are PROBABLY Vult and J have a base. J you have talked about the alliance a bit but never pressured him. Vult you wrote ONE paragraph about him that I tore apart for all its stupidity in my post way up there from way in the beginning of the Day and then you reposted it when asked for reasoning on your Soup/Vult read.

Do I really think you could manage to push Vult or J with this time limit? Of course not. Could you have done it all Day instead of sitting there with your vote on Soup/Vult but never actually pushing him? Absolutely. You have no reason to complain that your top scum picks aren't viable lynches at this point because YOU didn't push them at all.

Anyone who doesn't have their vote on EBR at this point needs to get on it right freaking now, if we NL you do not seem to understand the ****storm that will ensue and I will have no mercy for anyone who could have prevented a NL and didn't.

July

Smash Apprentice
Since my post Sang has voted, but my point still stands that this is her first vote toDay.

Shadow Moth, wanting a NL is ****ing stupid. Put your vote on EBR.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@July. Provided EBR flips town, who else do you plan on looking at tomorrow. If he flips scum? What will you gain from an EBR lynch that you wouldn't gain from, say, Swiss' lynch, considering he is also a scum pick of yours (or at least used to be). What do you think of J's change in vote/change in thoughts of both Swiss and EBR?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Sang: If EBR flipped town, I would still look into you, Gova, and aa. If he flips scum I definitely want to look into Shadow Moth, as well as you, Gova, and aa, as well as anyone who could have gotten on the EBR wagon these past couple Days and refrained if we end up with a NL.

What I will gain from an EBR lynch over a Swiss lynch is a scum pick dead and I'm hopeful a scum pick. Swiss has definitely picked up his activity toDay, and provided reasoning for his reads, I have him as leaning town and would not support his lynch. I agree with switch of opinion on Swiss, his constantly changing opinion on EBR I don't like, especially his switch off of voting EBR sooo close to the deadline. If we NL and he doesn't switch his vote to EBR before deadline I look into him as well toMorrow.

Top Bottom