• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I ****ING HATE MY GOD**** LIFE! -_-

I CAN'T GO BECAUSE HOME DEPOT DOESN'T WANNA GIVE MY MOM THE ****ING DAY OFF.

BUT WHENEVER THEY WANT HER TO ****ING FILL IN FOR SOMEONE THAT TAKES OFF, THEY CALL HER

****ING BULL****!

fml...

Purple

Hi guys!
I ****ING HATE MY GOD**** LIFE! -_-

I CAN'T GO BECAUSE HOME DEPOT DOESN'T WANNA GIVE MY MOM THE ****ING DAY OFF.

BUT WHENEVER THEY WANT HER TO ****ING FILL IN FOR SOMEONE THAT TAKES OFF, THEY CALL HER

****ING BULL****!

fml...
then get a ride from someone else.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I ****ing can't...

My mom is so ****ing paranoid that EVERYONE is a drug dealer or someone that drinks and drives that she won't let me go with anyone she doesn't know. And my father can't ****ing take me because he wants to go to some bull**** ****ing football game...

Purple

Hi guys!
I ****ing can't...

My mom is so ****ing paranoid that EVERYONE is a drug dealer or someone that drinks and drives that she won't let me go with anyone she doesn't know. And my father can't ****ing take me because he wants to go to some bull**** ****ing football game...
get someone to come to your house, and talk to your parents the day before, never say never. That way, if they let you go to this, you'll have a ride for practically every tourney.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i created the name snake killer 3000 and soon as seibrik started using it..he never lost to a snake..thats my boy son

so every melee player should come to this..its 2 hours from me too..no johns when sfl is coming

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
get someone to come to your house, and talk to your parents the day before, never say never. That way, if they let you go to this, you'll have a ride for practically every tourney.
Nobody in my area is going to this tourney. Plus, my mom doesn't like people like that.

Fortunately, my aunt goes to church in Atlanta on Saturday (she's Seven-day Adventist) and is trying to see if Warner Robins is too far from Atlanta.

Pray for me...

bigman40

Smash Master
Nobody in my area is going to this tourney. Plus, my mom doesn't like people like that.

Fortunately, my aunt goes to church in Atlanta on Saturday (she's Seven-day Adventist) and is trying to see if Warner Robins is too far from Atlanta.

Pray for me...
Warner Robins is at least 2 hours away from ATL. You can probably get a ride from the venue people if you want to go that badly (they pick up some people from ATL to take to the venue on Friday i believe).

Zip.

Smash Lord
Warner Robins is at least 2 hours away from ATL. You can probably get a ride from the venue people if you want to go that badly (they pick up some people from ATL to take to the venue on Friday i believe).
will they take back?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
If it's two hours away, my aunt is probably going to say it's too far and won't take me. And I know she won't take me on Friday because we will need housing. Which I KNOW she will not agree to.

Macktastic

Smash Cadet
Im not gettin of work unfortunately (dayum fright fest at six flags), so its a no go for me

Well ill get back into the tourney seen eventually lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom