• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
**** YEAH TOASTY IS GOING? OH MAN THIS **** JUST GOT REAL

yeah so um, Melee is gonna kick ***, and we're all gonna kick ***, and get our ***** kicked, and whatnot. Melee Melee Melee Melee Melee Melee Melee

more Melee hype

Savannah guys need to go to this

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
For the record, someone needs to bring their laptop so I can get more textures. I can't seem to find any good ones nowadays.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I've always loved the South. Before I didn't have much money to travel all the time like I do now. I definitely love women anywhere lol. Mike G is too good. Hopefully I'm gonna move to Florida next year.

Umby

Smash Master
Still need a ride. Lounis's car is full unless I murder his passengers in their sleep. I can probably do it to - I've been playing Muramasa all weekend.

Player-1

Smash Legend
P3 was talking to me today..and I think he said his parents said he can go which means I can probably go....but he was being really vague and dumb, and I think this is all assuming Lounis doesn't stay for melee.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
5 bucks it is then, unless u wana do more. I need more ways to pay for my gas up to GA.

i love it when GA pays me to come there to take their money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom