• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 7: Look who's running the show now!

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Are there Widescreen / LCD / Plasma TVs thar? I can make them lagless.
Really? Show me how. LOL.
Are you saying that there are Widescreen / LCD / Plasma TVs there?

If so, then I dont need to bring any setups, or I guess I could, I just wont have to use them but Ill just use those TVs that are already there and probably not used?

Just as long as there are VGA / HDMI connections.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
For those who don't know you will get 20% off anything and everything you buy at Subway at Hall of Gaming!

Just gotta have a wristband on

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Are you saying that there are Widescreen / LCD / Plasma TVs there?

If so, then I dont need to bring any setups, or I guess I could, I just wont have to use them but Ill just use those TVs that are already there and probably not used?

Just as long as there are VGA / HDMI connections.
There are, but I don't know if they won't be being used by other patrons or not.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I have online Live Streaming stuff. Just no PC/Laptop to use. I also have a microphone for commentators.

No scratchy audio either.
Yay!
We'll have plenty of laptops, it looks like. I'm the TO so I'll probably have the Wifi password.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll be leaving soon too, but it only takes me ~30 minutes to get there.
Woooooo.
Gonna get some breakfast.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
I work overnight at dunkin and believe me you dont want to eat from there...

HOG

Smash Cadet
Please bring cubes/wiis if you can!
And exact change for entry. LOL
But really, bring SETUPS.

-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
Good seeing/meeting those people that I played. Spife, we'll do Link dittos again at RoM <3 Mafia, sorry I didn't get to play you more like we said we would. Still mad salty that I actually lost to a fox that doesn't even l-cancel. Like wtf. No offense to your bro, Zebra. I'm out for blood at the next tournament. Shouts to the gas station's pepto bismol not working, going back and buying a bottle of advil to cure my upset stomach.

Shouts to SwagDotZeb's valiant attempts to send SwiftSwag back to Jesus.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs to that Mario player who took a dump on me, and to Noodles for an extremely intense set. Also, to AwesomeSean for going to subway with me, you're a cool dude.

Top Bottom