• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 7: Look who's running the show now!

S l o X

Smash Champion
we'll see sox. i'ma see if a few others want to team. (i kind of want to go all falcon, even in teams)

4 DAYS HYPE.

update: yea nevermind, teaming with arc natural.

WeaponBD

Smash Cadet
Darkdragoon, I can sell you an unopened dazzle for a a few bucks cheaper. I'm too lazy to return it to staples. Works out for both of us.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Darkdragoon, I can sell you an unopened dazzle for a a few bucks cheaper. I'm too lazy to return it to staples. Works out for both of us.
Word?
I'm down for this then.
PM me your price/which Dazzle it is. I was looking to get that HD one or something.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
i hope everyone can make it out. i haven't played a LOT of people who usually go to these and i definitely am trying to get to know people.

plus, i play falcon now. it's fun for the both of us.

3 DAYS HYPE. DRAFT CREWS? HYPE.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick, can we do the falcon round robin after doubles/before pools? I'm kinda psyched about it :3
Wtf? Who said we were doing that?

Fine. Whatever. We'll put two TVs aside for it I guess. Better not take more than an hour.
-DD

MachGO!

Smash Rookie
100% confirmed that people should
BRING SETUPS

-DD
I'll see if I can bring a small CRT and a gamecube. Though, if I may make a suggestion, you should offer incentive to those that bring set ups. (i.e. Free venue/one free entry in singles/doubles) This would hopefully encourage more people to bring set ups.

F*cking ****. Good stuff :3
As it turns out, I may only be coming with 3, 2 will not be in time for doubles sign ups and may or may not be in time for singles sign ups.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll see if I can bring a small CRT and a gamecube. Though, if I may make a suggestion, you should offer incentive to those that bring set ups. (i.e. Free venue/one free entry in singles/doubles) This would hopefully encourage more people to bring set ups.

As it turns out, I may only be coming with 3, 2 will not be in time for doubles sign ups and may or may not be in time for singles sign ups.
:x Oh. I just copied the OP from MDZ's for the most part. If there are any incentives, its there.
Or something.

Are there Widescreen / LCD / Plasma TVs thar? I can make them lagless.
Really? Show me how. LOL.

Also,
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Anyone wearing a Hall Of Gaming wristband(given to you with a paid entry fee) gets 20% off any purchase at the Subway across the street on Saturday.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Their pulled pork is pretty good, its Buffalo Chicken month, and they've got those fountain drinks.

SOUNDS GOOD HUH?

-DD

crush

Smash Master
this gives me an idea. you know how your name is darkdragoon? we can call you double dee like from ed edd and eddy. so you're edd aka double dee. diesel can be eddy because he plays ganon and eddie used to play ganon too and eddie and eddy are pronounced the same. now we just need an ed.

Top Bottom