• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Haha, well done

Gea

Smash Master
I got Diddy. I main Peach. To be fair Mario was second and I used to main Doc (and still do in my heart ;.; )

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Lol I got Mario. I did main him in Melee but I hate the way he plays in Brawl. Way too weak for me. DK feels so much more natural to me than pretty much anyone else. You just get in their face and beat the crap out of them with pimp slaps, lariats, THE BOOT, and Afrika Paunches. The ground is no match for his rhythm skills too.

daisho

Smash Lord
I tried this quiz so many times... I just can't get DK as first... even with skipping (my closest was mario first and DK second)... but it really wants me to main Ike or Zelda.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Have you tried playing all the characters? Yes
No...?
Yes, except Lucas

^ hahahaha

Uffe

Smash Hero
Mine was Meta Knight, Sheik and Ness. Fortunately for me, Ness landed in the top three.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I got DK, Luigi, Bowser, and falcon in my top 5 which is awesome because I play them all. I gotta show you guys my luigi sometime, its a MONSTER lol

SHORYUKEN!!!!!!!!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
wow I got Kirby at the top, 2nd as my main DK. coincidentally I 2nd kirby so AWWRIGHT truthfullness and good analysis of my character

crifer

Smash Lord
it´s weird.
I get something like ness who i dont like at all...
I always get yoshi up high, DK being 3rd or so,
I did it again and get olimar 1st^^

Top Bottom