• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

haha, Rice owned Smash Aid.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
holy crap...the combo at 1:42

omg...that was the beastest thing I've ever seen.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just to be fair, LoZr did really well in the other matches...

but yeah Rice is too good.

PB&J

Smash Hero
rice did good but lozr did better 4stocking rice in finals and pikachad in loser's finals it was just that lozr got nervous the second set

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
rice did good but lozr did better 4stocking rice in finals and pikachad in loser's finals it was just that lozr got nervous the second set
How would you get nervous after 4 stocking someone?

PB&J

Smash Hero
if u seen the finals and was there u would understand..and the crowd had something to do with it but rice did beast the second set but watching lozr play made me go crazy

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
PB&Johns

Lozr is amazing but Rice played better. Rice counterpicked to Lozr's best stage (pkmn) and beat him there, and then even though he lost his first set, he 3-0 sweeped the second one.

Crowds get rowdy wherever Florida goes because they're top tier.

Malk

Smash Champion
NC is not making any johns.
Rice won fair and square.
We still have the biggest *****.

chaddd

Smash Lord
And everyone can find comfort in knowing that I once again, was 1 stock away from taking Rice out of Winner's Brackets.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION JOHN. F*CK YOU ALL THAT'S LEGIT.

PS GJ RICE

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
thx doods i appreciate all the love, rice's power level did exceed over 9000 though in that 2nd set lol. Fun matches though had an amazing time at smash aid

rice

Smash Journeyman
lol wow, didn't even notice this thread. And pb&johns, i guess me getting 4-stocked, then almost getting sweeped the first set makes me not nervous at all right? And, what do you know, i coulda been nervous 1st set as well???? i did a lot of stuff that i usually didn't do cause i was scared and couldn't think straight. anyways, im not making any excuses either. Lozr just ***** me good 1st set lol, i really don't know what happened 2nd set, but i know i played with thinking alot more. Good **** to LoZr btw, fox is nasty. If you were nervous 2nd set, ill believe it. Fun matches, and i hope to play you again :).

GAwes

Hidden Boss
man, this tourney ruled, gratz to LoZR for backing up his homestate good **** man. the thing with rice is this, as i explained to brandon a few nights ago

Cross the Walls: Lozr - *in head* ok, well, i ***** him last set

Cross the Walls: Rice - *in CPU* 00010000010101010000001000100100101
-GAME-

R7Nite: Hahaha

its quite simple, rice simply upgraded to 2 gigs of RAM before the second set... get it. god **** i'm lame

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
wow rice wes said u upgraded to ram..... falco upgrading to luigi.... man somewhere in your computer brain that has to make sense.....

anyways good stuff to both people...... to me it just looks like both of them got nervous at opposite times.... rice first then lozr.... maybe they will play more legit matches one day...... but manko brings up a good point..... why in the world would youget nervous after 4 stocking someone?? o wells beats me.

edited for mankosuki's approval........

sorry all mighty sarcastic man XD

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i dunno man what happened, i dont wanna make johns so im not. He did just straight up own that 2nd set. All in all it was fun and good shiz rice on the 2nd set. Hope to play you again soon

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
This is GPC's official position on this matter:

LOZR is an amazing smasher
Rice is an amazing smasher

Let the results speak for themselves

*Glares at PB+J*
You need to friendly against Rice next time he's in town.

Much love to the Panhandle!
<3
-FullMetal

C......

Smash Apprentice
ggs to everybody at that tourny i played, LOZr u f***in ***** that pool 16-0 gj and congrats, rice congrats on singles, congrats to chad, wes, nite, bobby, and everyone that made money there (was 2 tired 2 remember everyone) u kno if u cool wit me so shoutouts to everybody.....PB&J gg in pools

Top Bottom