• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill come if i dont have to start working by then (i may or may not be).

I'll start being more vocal with my wanting the tournaments to be more fair to everyone and running on time.....

chu u should make a start by actually starting on time, since a lot of people seem to beef that singles start so late.

not knocking you particularly, just that events never start on time around here at all.

Mahone

Smash Champion

I'll start being more vocal with my wanting the tournaments to be more fair to everyone and running on time.....

chu u should make a start by actually starting on time, since a lot of people seem to beef that singles start so late.

not knocking you particularly, just that events never start on time around here at all.
Ya man, this post is legit, sorry that i was so harsh with my posts before, it just bothered me, cuz all i heard you say at sypher's was "i hate you sypher" after you lost, and i really think if you had talked to him before he would have changed it, but mabye im just wrong.

ChuDat

Smash Master

Alright. You can count on this. If you want, you can help me run the tournament so that everything is done efficiently and on time.

The Fear

Smash Cadet
the last few posts in this thread stabbed melee in the heart with a spork.
-not dead yet, but **** that hurt.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Oh for Christ's sake, I meant how Chudat offered to let Plank help him with the tournament, and how Mahone apologized to Plank after the last page that was full of people getting mad haha. I wasn't trying to start anything.

I was just glad things were getting resolved! I'm a happy guy! =D

Anyone here going to Apex with an empty seat? I could fill it if any of you can give me a ride there. I'm a pretty important tournament video recorder/uploader if that means anything. The only thing I can offer beyond my share of gas$ and housing/hotel $ is like recording a few sets of your pools games and put them up on youtube. I don't know. My plan A guy bailed out on me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I said it all at the tournament beforehand, and after, haha.

@voodoo, its not about the money at all. i just dont think that the same two people should be playing 1st-2nd round over and over, especially when both players are ranked *AND* since he's supposedly the best player in our region, why should that happen? And when I tried to bring up the fact the bracket was messed up i got ignored and i told him it would mess up results and what happened? It totally messed up the results.

I don't even need to include the fact that his character is such a hard counter to mine for it to be ****ed up, but that just adds to it more. Why keep entering tournaments to play the same person in a countermatch 1st or 2nd round over and over again?

You didn't bring up any complaints about the bracket other than you having to face Chu all the time. Literally all you did was say that you always had to play Chu every tournament. Not once did you say anything to me about results being skewed and not once did you say anything about any other player in the bracket.

There was improper seeding at my last tournament, and it was not done purposefully, but rather out of ignorance. My tournament on the 24th was ill-prepared and very untimely, and was poorly run overall.

And just FYI, brackets are seeded by skill, and ChuDat playing ICs against your Sheik should bear very little to no relevance on his placement in the bracket.

unrelated: Chu, sorry again for not coming. Like, I specifically said I was going to show up but a lot of last-minute stuff got in the way. Sorry bro. :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
****, i dont know if ive seen savedges gf, but heather is pretty hot!!!! you guys just hate on tattoos and piercings gtfooooooo

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
There's a Melee tourney in MD on Saturday. Why don't you come to that?

Kinda far for you I guess, but I'll have Project M there :p

Top Bottom