• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

T-block

B2B TST
T-block, tell me more about why you would go for a Soup lynch already.
Fully willing to admit it's a policy thing. At this point, there's nothing else to go on. Looking at his past play, he's either distracting, or making terrible cases based on misrepresentation. So yeah... fine with him going at the moment.

Extra to that, look at what he's done in this game so far: three posts doing nothing, and one that even calls me out for trying to do something more than nothing.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
WL said:
JTB, your entry into this game strikes me as off-color. I don't like it. Why?
THIS MAN.
THIS GLORIOUS MAN.

I'm chill with tbro right now, he's being silly but nothing bad.

serious time starts now

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 1.1 [7/13]

Soupamario [1] - T-block
Glyph [0]
Zen [0]
Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth) [0]
asianaussie [0]
Lovably Adorable Kanine (RR/Ranmaru) [0]
Gova [0]
JTB [1] - Joey
WashedLaundry [0]
T-block [1] - JTB
Raziek [0]
X1-12 [0]
JO_Oey [0]

Not Voting [10] - Soup, Glyph, Zen, Boatchouli, asianaussie, LAK, Gova, WL, Raziek, X1-12

Deadline has been set to July 15th at 11:59 PM EST!

#HBC | ѕoup

Fully willing to admit it's a policy thing. At this point, there's nothing else to go on. Looking at his past play, he's either distracting, or making terrible cases based on misrepresentation. So yeah... fine with him going at the moment.
"baww he doesn't play like me his way of scumhunting is terrible we should all play at a certain medium and noone can be different baww"

cry more, please.

i'm not perfect, i'm not a mafia god, and i don't want to be one.

Extra to that, look at what he's done in this game so far: three posts doing nothing, and one that even calls me out for trying to do something more than nothing.
honey we're in the beginning of the game, noone has done much of anything yet, in fact, i would have to say you're the only one who has tooken this seriously.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
don't make me go with tbro's policy lynch, son. acting like a tsundere is fightin' things.

And yeh, Tbro, your policy lynch on Soup is stupid. He gives me things, so I'm willing for him to live.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Because I only voted him for RVS reasons, and I don't agree with there being three votes on him?

Sorry but NO!

:172:

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Well cutie pies, I hope your all ready to hunt hunt hunt!

Trainer block baby *wink* I hope your ready to explain why you don't like RvS. Sweetie I want to know what your looking at right this wonderful second.

Washed lovely, is JTB scum to you right now? He's so cute I could just eat him up!

Zenny wenny what else you got other than your "why?"? I want to trust you so I can give you the biggest bestest hug ever!

~ Red Ryu

#HBC | ѕoup

Please stop, your soft-claim is too ****ing obvious it hurts my eyes jesus christ

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
WL/Soup bunch of haters

y u hating?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, assuming most of us are willing to buy Boat's miller claim, what exactly are we to DO about said playerslot? Mafia NK'ing him doesn't make sense unless they believe it's a gambit, and we don't have a way to confirm that he's not scum unless we lynch him. :l

Obviously there are better things to do with a lynch.

Was the shenanigans with Marshy RVS business or were they serious?

And finally, Soup, could you elaborate on Red Ran's soft-claim? I understand it's because of the posting style, and I assume Town, but like I said, I have no flavor knowledge at all for this game. :l

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Soup, don't elaborate on the soft claim.

unvote
Vote: Raziek

RVS is gone fellas.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
>Implying that you're kamina

***** you wish you were kamina awww yeeeeah

but seriously CLK what the **** is that? ._.'! That looks like something I would say and thats not a good... >_>; Please stop it if its not a posting restriction.

:172:

#HBC | ѕoup

And finally, Soup, could you elaborate on Red Ran's soft-claim? I understand it's because of the posting style, and I assume Town, but like I said, I have no flavor knowledge at all for this game. :l
I'd rather not.

@Ryker's 61

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM KICK!!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With ease.

Ok, assuming most of us are willing to buy Boat's miller claim, what exactly are we to DO about said playerslot? Mafia NK'ing him doesn't make sense unless they believe it's a gambit, and we don't have a way to confirm that he's not scum unless we lynch him. :l
All WIFOM.

Obviously there are better things to do with a lynch.
Like...?

What does town gain by fishing for RR's role?

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Soup, don't elaborate on the soft claim.

unvote
Vote: Raziek

RVS is gone fellas.
Sweetie, why the need for a vote? Raziek lovey dovy wuvable just doesn;t know the anime.

No need to vote him sweetie.

You do not have that restriction. You need to decease. All it is doing is adding unnecessary WIFOM about your role and it needs to end here. Do we understand each other?
I wish I didn't sweetie.

I've put up with this in Upick 1&2, Kuzi lovely knows this.

Can we be friends?

*hugs*

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
All WIFOM.
I asked because I'm legitimately unsure of what course of action we as Town should take. As I said, I've only seen miller ONCE, and we had to deal with it by lynching Nabe to know for sure.
Like lynching someone actually scummy?
What does town gain by fishing for RR's role?
I'm not fishing for his role. It's clear that at least a few people in this thread understand his role, presumably those with flavor knowledge of the game. If so, it's unlikely that mafia DOESN'T know his soft claim.

As a Townie with no flavour knowledge (which at this rate, I may have to fix), I'd prefer not to be in the dark.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
How many episodes is this anime? I have nothing to do tomorrow, and I may just binge and watch it.

Top Bottom