• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

fluffy

Smash Champion
You guys seem to be really good at the game. How many hours do you spend on it daily?

D

Deleted member

I attempted to run through the career while I was at my friend's house so I could finally get to posting every score (I didn't get very far), but it's just made me realized how many potential FCs I could get... on sightreads of the first tier, I got -6 on Slow Ride, Talk Dirty to Me, and Hit Me With Your Best Shot, and -1 on Story of My Life... so I'm going to actually try to get me some FCs soon :)

Oh, and I hate my friend's guitar... his SG (PS2 obviously) was failing to hit the blue sometimes when I was trying to play TTFaF... would just not register randomly, so I was like WTF... worked in every other instance in every other song, but not the intro to TTFaF...

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
I'm curious, do you guys sit down or stand up when you play (and if you stand up to you use the strap)?

When I first started, I tried playing standing up, then after a while switched to sitting down and haven't been able to play standing up since then. >_>

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lol, i sit down because i lost my strap for my guitar. i played standing up all through gh2, but im just stuck playing sitting down now.

And I played on my friends 360 last night, and the controller is pretty different, but just small subtleties like the whammy bar is stiff as hell. the wii's bar, at least mine, was loose and it was easy to use it, and when a dicey section came, just flick it out of the way. Star power also takes a much more deliberate flick of the guitar for the 360. the good thing though, is that when you strum, the strumbar doesn't double strum when you flick it. i HATE that on my wii guitar.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
i have only two songs to do on expert, Raining Blood and Cliffs of Dover, i am 12 years old and i beat everysong including One,Before I forget, i completed the game on easy,medium,hard and almost expert!,i have it for 360,gamertag ''MFZ95'' Wanna guitar battle?

D

Deleted member

I play standing up when rocking out, most of the time sitting... I will play with the strap on when standing, unless I'm just standing to move or something...

MFZ: That's pretty impressive if you're 12... not as good as Ben, but that kid's just too good...

If you find Bubba452 online on XBL, most of the time it'll be my friend, but feel free to let him know you're a friend of mine... he may or may not accept you :p

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I just went through Medium because the eighth set on Expert is too hard and I wanted Through the Fire and Flames so badly. D:

I'm curious, do you guys sit down or stand up when you play (and if you stand up to you use the strap)?

When I first started, I tried playing standing up, then after a while switched to sitting down and haven't been able to play standing up since then. >_>
I play sitting on the couch, and when the loading screen comes up that says "Real guitarists don't sit on the couch while they play," I yell "SCREW YOU" to my TV screen :p

Black Waltz

Smash Champion

i only sit for the intro for TTFaF since i need to elbow strum, but i stand for everything else.
and then when the loading screen with the "real guitarists don't sit on the couch when they play" i laugh at my wall (i use a projector btw, with no screen lol).

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'm still a noob at the game, but I got a new personal best, 98% on Miss Murder on Medium.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Who else has the Wii version? Haven't gotten anyone's friend code yet.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Eh, I'm not the best. I got the game for Christmas, flew thorough on easy, and am stuck on Slash's battle on medium. . . Great game, it's so addicting. . .

Volrec

Smash Lord
i have only two songs to do on expert, Raining Blood and Cliffs of Dover, i am 12 years old and i beat everysong including One,Before I forget, i completed the game on easy,medium,hard and almost expert!,i have it for 360,gamertag ''MFZ95'' Wanna guitar battle?
don't use age for that stuff man, people will hate you for it

[Cowboy]

Smash Journeyman
I'm not handy enough to have a video camera, but I'm pretty sure my digital camera takes videos.

If it does, I'll spend a good portion of tomorrow trying to capture a solo FC on Cult for you, just because you asked. =)

Then again, maybe it can't record for that long. How long is the solo, again? x_x

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I'm hankering for a match on GH3. Here's my friend code: 090310835898

I play hard/expert, mostly hard, fyi.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Age doesn't matter, look at Ben, he's 9 years old and I consider him the 2nd best GH Player in the world, only behind Wolf.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
Friend code tiem:

Anyone up for a few battles? I play Expert.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Alright, I added you TMS.

Red Maniac, not sure how this friend match this works. Never done it before. I'm guessing I need to add your FC, too?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Age doesn't matter, look at Ben, he's 9 years old and I consider him the 2nd best GH Player in the world, only behind Wolf.

Wolf?

And Hellashes, iamchris4life, Lo7, and K3v are all better than Ben, although he is amazing.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Wolf?

And Hellashes, iamchris4life, Lo7, and K3v are all better than Ben, although he is amazing.
i think it's wulfe79 he's referring to. btw did iamchris4life get the highest score for ttfaf?

Mike87

Smash Ace
Who else has the Wii version? Haven't gotten anyone's friend code yet.
I have the Wii version, but my Wii is at my dad's and unfortunately routers never work at his house.

I stand up, its more comfortable for me that way.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Lawl. I just got 390k playing Before I Forget without looking at the screen. =D

Yes, that's a five-star.
I five starred Reptilia while I was on the phone and reading a Kingdom Hearts game guide.
I like The Strokes far to much...

Top Bottom