• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guaranteed tripping with Dtilt

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Basically, when any character performs a tech and u Dtilt them during their tech its an auto trip with Dtilt

To test this urself go to training and choose Falco as the opponent. Change the speed to 1/4 mode then Face Falco and Utilt him, hold down, and as soon as u c the flash of light for the tech or w/e is he's doing when he hits the ground Dtilt him. He will trip, if he's not tripping ur either doing it to slow or to fast. Try again.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Nice! Of course... this means MK is going to trip me more often, and QALs are going to be more common, supposing they find this thread...

*eyes Scribble's MK icon*

Don't let him leave here alive!

Lovely

Smash Lord
I'm going to try this out. Maybe Down Tilt to Forword Tilt? ♥

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I've been without power for a week and half :( I'm glad to see a useful thread when i finally come back. Good work gonzo.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
its not just teching but when a character normally lands on the ground it will also trips, it may even trip when they attack, anyone care to find out for me in 1/4 training?

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
This means that if kirby can read a tech, he can potentially do a tech chase f-smash and if he effs up, he only has to worry about d-tilt lag rather than fsmash lag.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Or a grounded footstool -> hammer =)

When you say when a character just lands, that includes just jumping and landing too?
as long as it makes the the little flash of light when they land then yes. I dont have my wii on right now so i'm not sure if landing normally makes a flash of light or not.

Top Bottom