• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I think everyone is about the same except for Mango / M2K / Armada / HBox / Jman / Amsah / Shiz (if active). After those 7 ish, everyone basically beats each other and it really just depends on the bracket.

vanz does ****

but whoever made that list, zhu ***** vanz in pools at pound

hax is also a noob for that fox list
I actually think that list is alright minus Joe. I think he's overrating Joe to compensate for his own loss, no offense to Joe. Kels could be that 5th Fox though, I think Kels is overall more consistent than the Foxes after him but less of a heavy hitter. I don't know anything about unknown / raynex but they could easily be better or worse than SW / Lunin, who knows.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Speaking of restaurants.

I love WC restaurants omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I'm SO going to the next big WC tourney.

<Still heart EC =D
I knew it.

Muthafuka.

The next time that you're here, I'm taking you out to some good ones around here. =D

DJMirror

Smash Master
Where did you go eat again?

I was thinking of taking you and Rei to Yu's Garden

Taiwanese food...2 items plus rice is about $6-$7

2 boba milk tea are $3...

The fried rice over there are amazing as well and they are like $6.50

The food in Mitsuwa (A huge Japanese Market)

Kinda pricey but they are really really really good.

*Drool*

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I think everyone is about the same except for Mango / M2K / Armada / HBox / Jman / Amsah / Shiz (if active). After those 7 ish, everyone basically beats each other and it really just depends on the bracket.
id throw in yourself / hugo / colbol (im nuts on colbol tho, dont know for sure) / peepee.

wow, i overestimated. basically just the top 10 then. that's such a great feeling though, to know myself or anyone else who really wants it can be top 10 in the world by putting in the work

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
u guys are trippin

vanz is amazing

and he just kinda lets his game speak to

which is pretty cool

id say jman>joey for now

ONLY CUZ, jman on a bad day barely loses to dr.pp

joey on a bad day gets 3-1d by macd(mccain ur a beast, im sorry)

jman is just more consistent

but when joey is playing good man, i seriously dont know who can beat him other than mango hahaha

and pc jona u would know what a scrub is hahaha

and hax, joe is a beast

its amazing to see joe and darrell play

cuz with them 2, used to just whoop them and honestly i can barely keep up with either of them,

congrats joe and darrell!, for being beast and never giving up hahaha

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I concur that Vanz is amazing <3

And Jason, I .. forgot everywhere I went. I ate a lot though I'll say that lol.

We should get Korean food. Mainly cuz I love Korean food.
<Prolly cuz I'm korean what a surprise!

DJMirror

Smash Master
I concur that Vanz is amazing <3

And Jason, I .. forgot everywhere I went. I ate a lot though I'll say that lol.

We should get Korean food. Mainly cuz I love Korean food.
<Prolly cuz I'm korean what a surprise!
There's a $10 all you can eat Korean BBQ near Mango's house and it's about 25 minutes away from Rei's place (20 minutes with MacD's amazing speeding skill)

There's also a plaza that has Korean restaurants/Market near UC Irvine.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
id say jman>joey for now

ONLY CUZ, jman on a bad day barely loses to dr.pp

joey on a bad day gets 3-1d by macd(mccain ur a beast, im sorry)

jman is just more consistent
mccain is amazing and would do the same to any space animal on the planet who was in the midst of a bad day imo. i don't think that's an indictment on joey at all but just proof of how good and underrated mccain is

and hasnt jman been awol due to drugs / teen angst recently? is that not inconsistency?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
There's a $10 all you can eat Korean BBQ near Mango's house and it's about 25 minutes away from Rei's place (20 minutes with MacD's amazing speeding skill)

There's also a plaza that has Korean restaurants/Market near UC Irvine.
I can't do **** with Korean markets.

But Kbbq? SOOOOOOOOOOOO DOWN :lick:

Tink

Smash Hero
durrrrrr said:
and hasnt jman been awol due to drugs / teen angst recently? is that not inconsistency?
hes been going to all EC tournies around him and ****** as of late. idk what your talking about -_-.

PC would defff be on the fox list imo....i got to play him instead of you ppl =), and hes still really solid, while being outta practice. i wouldve liked to see how he would have placed here :/.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so besides horrible bad logic, EC kinda lookin silly in this thread and proposed money matches that will likely not happen in the near future.......were there vids for this ****?

kinda wanna see replicate vs hax and m2k vs whoever

WassupJB

Smash Lord
hax and replicate was recorded.

hax wanted a match on the streaming/recording tv and it so happened to be vs replicate at that time in the bracket....and him losing. funny i guess.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
lucky vs lucien was a **** set
oh and lucien vs zhu was recorded, that set was tight
pewpewu vs ss was supposedly really good but i didnt watch it :|
OH
and hugs vs ss. that set was legit.
My set vs Lucien still makes me very =|. I choked second match, but he def outplayed me third, so props to him for riding that momentum =) I've had my share of luck (not that he was lucky) with momentum so there's no reason for me to complain. I think he directly and indirectly taught me a lot about the Sheik matchup, so hopefully that'll help me enough that I'll be able to thank him for that later.

id throw in yourself / hugo / colbol (im nuts on colbol tho, dont know for sure) / peepee.
I don't know why I didn't include PP, he basically doesn't lose to anyone but HBox.

mccain is amazing and would do the same to any space animal on the planet who was in the midst of a bad day imo. i don't think that's an indictment on joey at all but just proof of how good and underrated mccain is?
The only problem Mccain has is that he's locked himself in with a very specific playstyle, and essentially plays the same against all matchups, especially in tournament. I think if he focused a bit more on matchups, he'll get more chances to face the heavy hitters and give them a run for their money.

Cia

das kwl
wow.. jona was not kidding =o

a few things

LOL if vanz really did lose to tafokints)
who? if he was in my 1st and 2nd round pools at pound, then no, i didn't lose to anyone.

I beat Van's peach, and then he decided to dirty jiggs in our pool matches >_>
i don't remember playing you either. but lol @ my jiggs beating something my peach couldn't.. either way ggs

:colorful:

<3 west coast, but i'm having major surgery toward the end of the year, and i may not be able to travel far for anything.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
dam it..

well idk we should make a poll on it..

and if someone wins but cant go then runner up goes.

i think thats the best way to do it.

its vanz pc hbk and people are saying pp now too

someone even said kage lol but hes canada

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
omg hbk would be legit as **** too. that guy's marth is tiiiight

I think PC and PP should still get priority cuz they got the **** in the past though :x and since PC is from the tristate area he's a good choice for the "DGDTJ vs. ROM3 exchange" deal

poll is a good idea though

Top Bottom