• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Olimar Is The Best

Weruop

Smash Ace
I use it, Skank uses it, and a few other well known olimars ive brawled use it. we all know its the best. anyways. the forums are kind of dying and ive recolred a few pictures. feel free to use them, u shmexy green olimar mainers :lick:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/PresleyGAP/BESTAVATAREVER1.jpg

used to be...cant find old img. lol

and

used to be http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/smashmaster2008/PikminandOlimar.png

anyways i was bored and made these and didnt wanna let em go to waste! feel free to use em however.

Sprinkle

Smash Rookie
Obviously the Santa Suit Olimar is the best, no question. Anyone who says leopard print Olimar is getting punched in the throat.

ADHD

Smash Hero
African american oli is so ironic I'm not even gonna go into the details, he's my fav.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Green Olimar is the best color and most of the time means EPIC WIN. I used to use the grey one and normal but then saw that the green one was clearly his best color. See Sig for details. He just looks awesome, but the Black & gold one's cool too. I would like the black one more if the helmet wasn't colored black.

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
Dude... Look at my avatar. I had to edit it myself because I couldn't find any good green olimar pictures. Green Oli all the way.

It's the pink boots, man. They are blessed

EDIT: Lol, I didn't even see your comment about the pink boots. Great minds think alike ^_^

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
yo, oh yeah, regular olimar for the wins. Not only is it OG, but he went through all those pikmin games in that suit.

Weruop

Smash Ace
lmao @ @ originality. i was thinking i didnt wanna be one of the good oliamrs who has the same color as every1 else, and i thot blacka nd gold wood be most used, and green as the least used, cus guys wood be disgusted by the pink bootsies. haha. i was totally wrong

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
No way guys, realistic space suit Olimar is totally the way to go. (See Sig/Avatar)

oliwonder

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7363-3324-0043
Red one is the best. Oli could pass as a Jabbawockee. Green one looks like a hypebeast. But then again Oli is a beast that causes massive hype. Who really does wear pink shoes besides Pharrell?

Awex

Smash Lord
I used to use Green Olimar. Then I realized I didn't want to main Olimar anymore. I wanted to main Louie. ;D

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
Red one is the best. Oli could pass as a Jabbawockee. Green one looks like a hypebeast. But then again Oli is a beast that causes massive hype. Who really does wear pink shoes besides Pharrell?
Hey, if you prefer another color than green, I'm fine with that; it's your loss. Don't you be hating on the pink shoes though, or we'll have a problem.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I prefer Space Suit, Original and Red. However I'm a little surprised this thread hasn't been closed by now :ohwell:

Top Bottom