• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Olimar Is The Best

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
Right now I just use the orginal suit but the green suit with the awesome pink boots makes me want to use the green suit all the time.

RichBrown

Smash Master
green is to pink as lemonade is to brownies. doesnt work.

at least negrolimar has a name. what do you guys have, greenspacesuitandpinkbootsimar? yeah. doesn't flow.

asob4

Smash Champion
who dares question the pink boots?

soooo did you guys hear some guys found a dead bigfoot and they're doing DNA testing

Zori

Smash Champion
Lets just all agree that pink captain is the best outfit.

Captain FALCON that is!!!!!!!!!

/10zoris

Snail

Smash Lord
I don't feel worthy of the pink boots just yet. When I fully master all aspects of Olimar play, I shall be granted the right to wear the pink boots. Until I obtain the title of Prolimar, I will use the regular suit.

<_<

Dotcom

Smash Lord
pshhh. If only the pink boots came with the white outfit Olimar would be the pwner of all.

...Whaere the hell are the flaming homosexual maniers.

BTW you shouldn't waggle your tail to a Flaming Homo mainer they might "Falcon Pawnch" you in it... if you catch my drift.

Top Bottom