• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Olimar Is The Best

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I used to not play Olimar a lot, now I play him for fun, I used to pick Silver, but I felt that was overrated, then I picked Green. :p IT IS THE BEST!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread is popular b/c it's made of pure win-a material only found in the Olimar boards.

Puddin

Smash Lord
This thread is popular b/c it's made of pure win-a material only found in the Olimar boards.
There was another thread exactly like this that was closed, and everyone who had posted got an infraction >_>

Snail

Smash Lord
There was another thread exactly like this that was closed, and everyone who had posted got an infraction >_>
Oh well, I already posted anyway. So it doesn't really matter now :laugh:

Keep these threads up long enough and the mods will eventually realize their necessity and stop closing them. I hope. :ohwell:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know! We can turn this into the Olimar chat room, like the lucario boards have. We can talk about anything. It might keep people from making random threads about pointless crud. Instead, they'll come here! like?

asob4

Smash Champion
epic fix <3

PS i'm going to get my controller painted with pink and green checkers
yes, i do **** :D

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good job RichBrown. this thread is now in my list of win threads/post in my sig.

asob4

Smash Champion
anyone else notice that inside the purples mouth the colors are arranged the wrong way?
it should be green, white, then red

Top Bottom