• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

I.B

Smash Lord
Yo thanks again for the bday wishes!

Imadh your last name is Bedrin?

that reminds me of bredjin..which is what they say in jamaica...this made me laugh.
happy bday.
Lol, it's actually "Bedri" but Ryan + others like to make fun of it :laugh:

Leek

Smash Cadet
I'm getting slightly bored of smash... so I've decided to pick up new char. Jiggs or peach? :p

idea

Smash Master
try both and see which one you like better.

so i'm writing this essay about analyzing an author's arguments and finding inconsistencies and bias and stuff. rationally. then a jehovah's witness person comes to the door and gives me a flyer about how i can commemorate jesus's death. ...complete 180.

idea

Smash Master
further mind-blowingness: most of an atom is empty space. the vast majority of an atom's mass comes from the nucleus, which is tiny, and then there are some electrons floating around in the rest but it's mostly empty. so everything is mostly nothing.

idea

Smash Master
or maybe we're just wrong about atoms and we can't see everything yet...but that's not as fun.

when i tried to edit my first post it kept giving me "database error."

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ripped from YTMND?

Have you seen the massive increase in the amount of planets they found? Its getting crazy. I am waiting for contact, LOL.

kpm91

Smash Cadet
Lol i learned the exact same thing in astronomy class last week except my prof took 2 hours to explain it. Its pretty amazing

duyzee

Smash Cadet
Good Pokemon HG/SS patches came out yesterday. It doesn't freeze and ****, and it's not japanese roms either.
Links please. :)

& How did you get your avatar to start working again? (To anyone who has it working again.)

unknown522

Some guy

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, can you host again? The new guy wants to do something this weekend, and david's apparently busy.
possibly. i was thinking about it on the way home. i asked my mom, she said tentatively yes, but i'll get back to you guys when i get confirmation. (so most likely yes)

if so, i would host on friday, and people could crash/stay for part of saturday. i just need to keep sunday free.

Does anyone here play or know anything about competitive pokemon. I need to find a good lead pokemon ~__~ any suggestions??
yes, a bunch of smashers do. not me though, i'm a casual when it comes to pokemans. but ask something more specific.

lead with charmander. why not?

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yooo Kyle, KK, Blur, Josh, you guys are going to york tmrw right? I'll be there, I hope most of you come :p as well as others

idea

Smash Master
i'm not. gotta go for a wisdom teeth consultation type appointment tomorrow.

edit: it finally let me change my display pic and now it isn't showing up anyway.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
I might be able to show up..but there is a presentation i have to work on thursday, it really depends on how fast my group members work >.>

Top Bottom