• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Your sexuality fails, lol.

I kid <333 David

Aswell, who else thinks Imadh's avatar kicks a lot of ***. ****ing guy, I wish I got to that one first, but I think Curious George lighting a spliff is still pretty bad ***.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Wow, just got a haircut.

I never thought it was possible to look more ****ing gay since last haircut, but it appears my mom and dad have proved me wrong once again.

I've only been in my house since then, and I think I'm ready to ****ing throttle the next person to give me a dirty look.

At least there's one bright upside to this, right?
Oh wait, there's not.
Wooooooooow, lawl, that sounded incredibly emo.

Happy Turkey Day, btw.

D

Deleted member

Did I or did I not tell you that cutting your hair was noob mcjunior?

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
hey guys i herd u liek som team fortress 2 *cloaks*

EDIT: aw, dizzam, mah sig is cut off

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Adnannnn, I'm so madnan right now..

I'm gonna suck at smash because my hair's been cut again and I can't afford a new controller. D:

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
hey cap'n i play tf2. i've got somethin like 12 hours or some **** add me on friends, my user is coolhat.

and btw, it's all about the scout and soldier

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
hey cap'n i play tf2. i've got somethin like 12 hours or some **** add me on friends, my user is coolhat.

and btw, it's all about the scout and soldier
Add'd.

And as much as I agree with scout and soldier rocking, the Spy is just plain cool.

I.B

Smash Lord
Banjo whoops ***.

They didn't put him in any of the Smash Bros. games because they thought he'd rival even the great Captain Falcon.

Just kidding. Falcon > Everybody else.

mffns

Smash Cadet
12 hours chris? thats soft i got 40 hours. And true, soldier and scout is fun to play, but demoman is too goooood.

D.B

Smash Ace
Banjo whoops ***.

They didn't put him in any of the Smash Bros. games because they thought he'd rival even the great Captain Falcon.

Just kidding. Falcon > Everybody else.
Lol everything int hat sentence is completely right except for most of it

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
12 hours chris? thats soft i got 40 hours. And true, soldier and scout is fun to play, but demoman is too goooood.
I only have 1.5 Hours in 2 weeks, so there.
I really need to play this game more often. ._.

Lone Trollf

Smash Rookie
LOLZ l TELL U WHAT U NEDZ 2 DO MOAR OF LOLZ U GUISE R AL LIEK OMFG BBQ DIS SMASH BOTHER R SERIOUS **** MIRITELOL? WEL NAW LOL U KAN GO LIEK PLAY SMASH BROTHERS MELNON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom