• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Lone Trollf

Smash Rookie
WHO'S DlS ADNAN GUI AHAHAHAH I CALLED HIM A GRAPHICAL USER INTERFECK BTW DRAGON KAWK ADNAN FAILZ WHATZ R U TALKSIN ABOUT LOL!!!!!!!!

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Trollmo, we all know that's you. >__> He types like you, he's not on when you are, and Adnan's prolly at work right now. The name sounds like something you'd come up with, too.

Lone Trollf

Smash Rookie
AHAHAHAHAHAHA GAYMO YOU SUX AT SMASHES I SAW U GET 4 STOCKED BY A GUILTY GEAR PLAYER LOLOLOLOLZ GAYM OVER FOR U

tencars.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Describe your sex life, POKEMON style!

Harden, Tackle, Bind, Stringshot. It's super effective!!

efex

Smash Cadet
oh and if anyones interested me and grmo are working as fast as we can to get things up and running at internetnetsofdoom.com, we already got the site template and other things were working on , so hopefully by the end of next week things will be good :D also the forums have been changed to something ALOT better, so if your interested to see how things are going check it out and leave some comments on the boards about the site layout

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
He'll sit there on the edge and keep spinning for ever and ever and eva.

And they'll put it in on purpose.

EDIT: What's this?! Click here

They should release a demo like that to everyone.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
He'll sit there on the edge and keep spinning for ever and ever and eva.

And they'll put it in on purpose.

EDIT: What's this?! Click here

They should release a demo like that to everyone.
I don't think I'm gonna lie how photoshopped that looks.

I mean, the fact that all the characters there are the ones displayed on the site thus far?

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I'm gonna lie how photoshopped that looks.

I mean, the fact that all the characters there are the ones displayed on the site thus far?
It's a demo, kirbys not there (people have said maybe becuase of all his forms or something like that), and it was at the official nintendo event.

EDIT: here's another picture, that would be much harder to photoshop compared to the character select screen: Click

Oh yeah, Brawl has so much fan service in it's game. Game Of The Forever confirmed.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Why would it be photoshop'd? I don't think Sakurai wants to reveal any characters he hasn't already. 'Cause that's a wasted update.

Off topic: Portal is friggin' awesome, anybody with a half-decent PC: PLAY IT NOW.

alphameric

Smash Ace
wish my pc was better so i could run them.
i mean, i can play them, but not well at all. so im just going to wait until i get a better computer.

also, yes portal is sick (albeit short), but it does have the best credits ever.

Top Bottom