• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

efex

Smash Cadet
booo to all valve games, portal is just stolen from a free java game someone made , BOOO VAVLE

efex

Smash Cadet
still i boo valve , i know its narbacular drop =\ i just dislike valve and ****ty steam.

D

Deleted member

Valve is sick..man, I ****ing loved Ravenholm. That **** was freaky

D

Deleted member

Don't advertise your site? I don't see anything to do with brawl there, I think you just want hits

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Actually Jake, Festival Arcadia is a huge gaming convention that takes place in Montreal every now and then, and that's the official site. It's usually super packed though :/

I tried navigating for an english version but I don't think the site is complete yet. The french site does say they have Brawl though (as mentioned by the second link Daisy gave).

I probably won't go anyways, it's going to be hella packed. :p

D

Deleted member

Actually Jake, Festival Arcadia is a huge gaming convention that takes place in Montreal every now and then, and that's the official site. It's usually super packed though :/

I tried navigating for an english version but I don't think the site is complete yet. The french site does say they have Brawl though (as mentioned by the second link Daisy gave).

I probably won't go anyways, it's going to be hella packed. :p
Yeah, I posted my post (edit included) before I saw the other post (my internet lagged)

Sorry Daizeee

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
People, stop going off topic and talking about Super Smash, we're trying to have a discussion on Portal's credits song.

Look at me talking, when there's science to do...

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 2 FOR ANYONE WHO CARES:
holycrap wtf did eli just confirm he hired gordon from g-man omgomg oh crap I have to fight 12 striders. =(

efex

Smash Cadet
Happy you-came-out-of-your-grmom day~

BOLD AND ALL CAPS MAKES ME SOUND IMPORTANT
WOW I FEEL SO COOL DOING THIS, NOW PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY NOTICE ME !!!! loloLOLOL CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL LOOL)oLOlOLol0L0000L!

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
WOW I FEEL SO COOL DOING THIS, NOW PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY NOTICE ME !!!! loloLOLOL CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL LOOL)oLOlOLol0L0000L!
WHAT ARE YOU STUPID RED IS MORE EYE CATCHING!!!!111

Top Bottom