• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Vorde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Vorde
3DS FC
4613-7807-1976
Hey is anyone aware of any smashers in the Peterborough Ontario area? I know it's somewhat in the GTA, but does anyone know of anybody here who plays?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I'm around the kawarthas, a bit north of you I think?

facebook group probs wouldn't help, b/c last I saw everyone was a lot more south than peterborough

Luke McCloud

#NooooooDeeeeeeeeEeeeeeyyyyyyeeee
Anyone in Oshawa or near Oshawa wanting to play? Sadly, I can't host, but I'm dying to play. P.S. Is there any upcoming tournaments in the GTA?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Anyone in Oshawa or near Oshawa wanting to play? Sadly, I can't host, but I'm dying to play. P.S. Is there any upcoming tournaments in the GTA?
I know there a few people in Whitby, that's pretty much where the centre of the Durham smash scene is (unless I'm missing something lol, I've never found anything out in Ajax/Pickering).

Next Brawl tournament is Downtown Toronto on Dec 21st, next Melee/PM tournament is at the same place Dec 28th.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
've been practicing my P:M Ness for about 3 months, really want to show it off, any big tournaments soonish?

AP Renekton

Smash Cadet
I don't really know if I could make it all the way up to Guelph, I'm only in high school and 14, but if I was able to drive I would go, lol.

Oh hey, no problem, dude. Just tell your parents that some internet people you've never met who are grown men want to meet you alone a few hours from where you live to play a children's video game with you.

Luke McCloud

I know there a few people in Whitby, that's pretty much where the centre of the Durham smash scene is (unless I'm missing something lol, I've never found anything out in Ajax/Pickering).

Next Brawl tournament is Downtown Toronto on Dec 21st, next Melee/PM tournament is at the same place Dec 28th.

Thanks, is this A&C Games?

NyteShadows

Smash Rookie
NNID
NyteShadows
Oh hey, no problem, dude. Just tell your parents that some internet people you've never met who are grown men want to meet you alone a few hours from where you live to play a children's video game with you.
Nothing suspicious about this at all. I'm sure my parents will be fine hearing this, haha.

Yuta

Smash Rookie
I'm visiting my sister in the GTA for Christmas when I saw this thread, so I made an account on the spot. I already added most of you (on this page) on my brother's wii's friend list.
PS he named his brawl friend name Axel...

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941

Luke McCloud

Shiny Mewtwo, could you link me the page for the tournament happening at A&C games for Melee? If you were there for the November one, I might have met you lol.

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Top Bottom