• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sebovich

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Im asking for a friend who doesn´t have an Smashboards account, he recently moved to Toronto from Sweden, and he is looking for players in his area. Does Toronto have a Facebook-group or something he could join?

AP Renekton

Smash Cadet
i think the last time i got rickrolled, somebody told me that blizzard leaked a video of diablo 3 gameplay and i clicked it. i remember being disappointed at the time but it was still better than actual diablo 3 footage

AP Renekton

Smash Cadet
my dad watched me play smash bros a little bit this christmas break

he stood there quietly for about a minute then turned to me and asked 'why does your guy get a gun?'

i didn't have a good answer

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Saw on twitter mlg is doing grassroots qualifiers and looking to do a Canadian one. I think Warchamp/ ESChamp are talking with them. I'm actually excited thinking about a big tourney that isn't super far.

Prim3MavericK

Smash Cadet
Sup guys? I'm new :L

I'm probly gonna be at A&C Games next week so hopefully I can meet some of you there

Last edited:

McD

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys is there an upadated A&C Info thread?
I know they do things weekly but I'm having trouble finding information.
Thanks

Prim3MavericK

Smash Cadet
Yeah I was there today (Tuesday) from 3pm - 7pm. I didnt ask when it closed though. I gotta say, I got my ass handed to me ahaha. My Melee main changed from Roy to Ness in like 3 matches. Awesome place to meet Smashers!

Also when they asked me if I knew who KirbyKaze was, I was like, no? Now I know who you are KirbyKaze :3

McD

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, hopefully I can hit up some of those thursdays!
Is it primarely melee or is there some project m? I've been mostly dabbling in that these days.

McD

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to go this coming week but I'll def. try to make it out there sometime soon, its been years since I attended a tournament.

Top Bottom