• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Both should be banned, but I meant I am going to use my ban on Brinstar. lol
So long as Corneria, Rainbow Cruise, and Kongjo Jungle are banned from the tournament too, I would be perfectly fine with that. Consistency in stage legality. I know what you meant.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Sorry, can't go, it's a long drive and I have things to do then.

Thanks for the notice, though, I'm really interested in coming to one of these.

Eggm

Smash Hero
What's the turnout looking like for the 14th? I'm still super hyped from apex and theres nothing in Tristate on the 14th so I'm looking to come down.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I actually just changed this from a Brawl tourney (lol?) so if you are planning on coming down with some other NJ folk we can probably have plenty of people by the end of the week. Still waiting to hear from most of the College Park people cause there's usually like 8 people coming from there.

Also, Spaghetti Cat is hyping Graphix.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Why don't you guys come down for Sypher's tourney? I think most people will be at that one and i havnt seen you in a while bones.

And before you ask me to come up to ur tourney instead, i wanna let you know that sypher's house is 1 minute away from mine lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm not going all the way to VA lol. If its better for the md/va scene for MD to go to his thing tho do it. I'll just make the next one. :) Don't make your decision based off me is what i'm saying. I probably won't be able to find anyone to fill my car anyway so yeah.

Vist

Smash Champion
Fuuuu it seems like I have work in the morning everytime there's a graphix event =\ anyway I'll probably come to this or syphers; both are about an hour away from me

Bones0

Smash Legend
I would come, but I work on Saturdays. >__________>
Plus I don't have a car atm. If anyone within a 30 minute radius of me was going, I'd be happy to car pool. I'd have to get out of work somehow though too.

And yeah, I was trying to do a Brawl tourney at Graphix, but pretty much no one seemed interested in coming so I switched it to Melee which is what I've been hosting anyway. I don't play Brawl.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I would come, but I work on Saturdays. >__________>
Plus I don't have a car atm. If anyone within a 30 minute radius of me was going, I'd be happy to car pool. I'd have to get out of work somehow though too.

And yeah, I was trying to do a Brawl tourney at Graphix, but pretty much no one seemed interested in coming so I switched it to Melee which is what I've been hosting anyway. I don't play Brawl.
Wait im confused, this is on saturday how can you be working, do you work at Graphix or something?

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'm not going all the way to VA lol. If its better for the md/va scene for MD to go to his thing tho do it. I'll just make the next one. :) Don't make your decision based off me is what i'm saying. I probably won't be able to find anyone to fill my car anyway so yeah.
Come on its only like 1 hour more or something, ill 5 dollar mm you if thats any incentive.

Fuuuu it seems like I have work in the morning everytime there's a graphix event =\ anyway I'll probably come to this or syphers; both are about an hour away from me
you should come to syphers but if i have to play you second round one more time i think im gonna quit smash (its like 90-10 luigi). What made it worse is you beat me and then left early, i really thought u could have won.

Vist

Smash Champion
Imo at the very least luigi has an advantage on puff. I guess I can't say for sure till I play like hbox or darc.. Had I not lost to tec0 I would've played hbox in brackets :(

mahone- lol yeah that's unfortunate that we keep having to play =/ And yeah leaving early was lame but I don't know about winning lol thanks for the confidence tho man

Bones0

Smash Legend
Luigi counters Jiggs, but not as much as YL counters Falco. That match up is so unfair for Falco it isn't even funny. <.<

And yeah, I work at Graphix, Sumeet. lol

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I probably won't be coming to this ... dunno, we'll see I guess. If I don't you guys will just have to step it up with the TVs and setups :lick:

CTL17

Smash Lord
Imo at the very least luigi has an advantage on puff. I guess I can't say for sure till I play like hbox or darc.. Had I not lost to tec0 I would've played hbox in brackets :(
I played HBox in friendlies as Luigi. HBox knows how to abuse edge canceling to get rest combos before Luigi's NAir can interrupt.
And... when he was WoPing me off the right side, when we were both offscreen, I misfired to the left and killed him off the right. And he was at 0%.

Bones, I really am not shure if I am going to GG5. I mean, Apex ***** my wallet and it hates me now.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, I was actually about to PM you, because it is kinda stupid for you to drive 2 hours to play less people. Just go to Sypher's tourney and record like the recording pro you are, lol. ;D

I will save you that SA2B MM for next time, though. You aren't getting off that easy! XD

Same goes for Vist and anyone else closer to Sypher's house; it just turned out to be a bad date and it didn't help I had to change it from Brawl last minute. If you want to come, I'll still be running this and it will still be fun, but it will probably end sooner (11-6ish) and just be $5 venue or something like that.

Top Bottom