• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Okay, I'm just going to do the 17th then. Btw we might be hosting a CoD/Street Fighter tournament later in July if anyone is interested.

Okay, I'm just going to do the 17th then. Btw we might be hosting a CoD/Street Fighter tournament later in July if anyone is interested.
Tell that community that I can record stuff in really good quality for them if any of them can give me a ride there.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Epsilon, how and why are you going all the way to NY? If your ride has a free seat and you're going to take 95, let me know cause I might be able to come along.

Epsilon, how and why are you going all the way to NY? If your ride has a free seat and you're going to take 95, let me know cause I might be able to come along.
My family is visiting relatives in Syracuse that weekend. Lucky coincidence.

theo888

Smash Rookie
Wait, so the upcoming event is on july 17? I mean obviously that's in the title of the thread, but when I read through it looked like there were several conflicting ones

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Fine they're boomerangs
And I was going to say it resembled Falco's shine but I thought it'd just be stupid
Stupid Joe stealing my stupid ideas
Also watch out
Ugly blue sky pigeon will be played by me with ugly blue and gold controller next time

Bones0

Smash Legend
Wait, so the upcoming event is on july 17? I mean obviously that's in the title of the thread, but when I read through it looked like there were several conflicting ones
No, I was just thinking out loud to make sure I didn't plan this on the same date as a Counter Strike tournament that is going to be at the same venue. lol There's not really anything else on the 17th, or at least nothing in MD, VA, or PA. You are now obligated to attend because you posted btw. ;)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
How can we allow Graphix Gaming to fall to the 2nd page of Atlantic North ~_~
More hype people!

Bones0

Smash Legend
It fell to the second page cause it only gets hyped after I spam out 50+ PMs. lmao

Also, I'm sure everyone will rage, but I made an All Is Brawl page so if you have an account there, say you are attending. >_>

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10031

Triple Edit:
I'm bringing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and will MM anyone in City Escape or Green Hill Zone speed runs (if we do the head to head battle you won't be able to get off spawn, so it's for the best). When you lose your money you can blame Epsilon for changing his YouTube account. :D
*goes to practice SA2B vigorously*

Disclaimer: Actual cockiness is greatly reduced when I'm not on the interwebz... okay, well it is slightly reduced. >_>
Just don't want people taking my **** talk too serious cause I talk trash in everything from Halo to Pogs. lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm not gonna make it to this. Going to the gigantic Brawl tourney in Bmore instead. Bones, can you hold on to my controller a bit longer? Or if CTL comes, can you give it to him? Because I see him fairly often.

Bones0

Smash Legend
ill be here :cool:

edit: MMs?
I don't want your money. :p

I'm not gonna make it to this. Going to the gigantic Brawl tourney in Bmore instead. Bones, can you hold on to my controller a bit longer? Or if CTL comes, can you give it to him? Because I see him fairly often.
No Melee, no controller!
Joking obviously. If anyone you see often is coming, just give me a heads up. If not, I'll just hold on to it and if you are coming to the Brawl tournament in August you can get it then.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Triple Edit:
I'm bringing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and will MM anyone in City Escape or Green Hill Zone speed runs (if we do the head to head battle you won't be able to get off spawn, so it's for the best). When you lose your money you can blame Epsilon for changing his YouTube account. :D
*goes to practice SA2B vigorously*

Holy ****, are you serious about this ****? This is like someone putting up a MM offer for s3&k speedruns.

$20? $50? Can we MM in Tetris Attack while we're at it? What about F-Zero X?

Also, Bones, I don't have everything unlocked in SA2B on my memory card. We will need to use yours for the mm.

Also, will we be speed running at the same time or at separate times during the mm? We'll need a third stage for stage striking, or all three games in the set can be all three stages.

Or better yet, let's just make all stages legal, and we have to play on hard mode. During counter picks, it should go like
P1 syas he counter picks Sonic or Shadow stages
P2 bans 1 of Sonic's or Shadow's stages
P1 counter picks 1 of the available Sonic or Shadow stages

Mahone

Smash Champion
Hey, bones i think you should lower then venue fee, but if you can't at least make it 5 bucks to enter stuff, I noticed that not alot of people have said they would come and i think that that would reallly help. Pros would rather go to a 5 dollar tourney with 20 people than a 10 dollar tourney with like 5, and i would definately go if it was less, but it doesn't really make sense for me to drive 2 hours and pay an 8 dollar venue fee to most likely lose 10 dollars, especially when the pros around here don't like to play friendlies and just take the money and leave.

Bones0

Smash Legend
See, that's how I thought, but g-reg said I should raise it to $10 so it was higher than venue. If I could get venue any lower I would, believe me, but I had to talk the owner down from $10. If we can get 30+ people every tournament he'd probably allow $5 venue, but so far last tournament was the first one to break 20 people. So yeah, I'm definitely going to do $5 entry fees this time and see if that works better.

And I just put off spamming out PMs, that's why a lot of people haven't posted I'm guessing. It's been like that every tournament lol. No one posts until I PM, but idc. I am just worried about getting spammy cause I just sent out 53 duplicate messages. lolz

Top Bottom