• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GLYPH! :mad:

De-sticky please =D

We will give up the stickied spot, for now :evil:

EDIT: Forgot ~Kawaii Bunny~ was a mod too xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Not for OTL. Shes a mod for the ice climber boards.
lol I know that

But for some reason I thought mods could close/move/edit any posts or threads anywhere on the site.

But I get it now lol

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
We dont want random 1 posters who just joined to enter this and never come back.
To be fair the user I played in the 3rd round, DJayS, only had 2 posts and still did a fine job of communicating and arranging a time for the matches. Still, 100 posts seems excessive. Some people just don't talk that much on these forums. I'd probably change the minimum to 50. Enough that you need to be here for at least a week or so but not enough to alienate new arrivals.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
To be fair the user I played in the 3rd round, DJayS, only had 2 posts and still did a fine job of communicating and arranging a time for the matches. Still, 100 posts seems excessive. Some people just don't talk that much on these forums. I'd probably change the minimum to 50. Enough that you need to be here for at least a week or so but not enough to alienate new arrivals.
Us here at OTL are very nice, we set rules and dont follow them. Unless its obviously someone who JUST signed up to join this (which is usually someone who never shows up to the tournament), we wont let them in unless they can prove themselves

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I agree, I'm all up for giving new comers a chance. But I don't know about the others xD

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
We dont want random 1 posters who just joined to enter this and never come back.
Let some one posters join for now. Some like that we know, but don't post as much.

Remember we plan to sign up anyone right now and then when we are a month away from the tourney with the date and times, we'll see if they are still alive and can still make the times. That way we have time to find replacements and it will not be last minute.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
1. Dabuz
2. ESAM
3. Zeonstar
4. Aurorazoni
6. KawaiiBunny/YagamiLight
8. Zeadro
8. Shadowfirex100
12. Korobenki
12. StealthRaptor
12. BunnyMa
12. Moot
16. Barge
16. Hot_ArmS
16. DarkLeviathan89
16. Zen1

I'm pretty sure I did that right, we would have people in 12th rather than so many 16th?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
1. Dabuz
2. ESAM
3. Zeonstar
4. Aurorazoni
6. KawaiiBunny/YagamiLight
8. Zeadro
8. Shadowfirex100
12. Korobenki
12. StealthRaptor
12. BunnyMa
12. Moot
16. Barge
16. Hot_ArmS
16. DarkLeviathan89
16. Zen1

I'm pretty sure I did that right, we would have people in 12th rather than so many 16th?
I already got the results yesterday

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
FINAL PLACINGS

OTLGRNDT - 128
1. Dabuz 12.8 (Kirby, Olimar)
2. ESAM 6.4 (Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Samus)
3. Zeonstar 3.84 (Ganondorf)
4. Aurorazoni 1.28 (Ike, Yoshi)
8. ~Kawaii Bunny~ .64 (Kirby, Ice Climbers, DDD)
8. YagamiLight .64 (Ike)
8. Shadowfirex100 .64 (Luigi, Snake, Pokemon trainer)
8. Zeadro .64 (Ganon, DDD, Falcon)
16. Korobeniki .128
16. Stealth Raptor .128
16. Bunnyma .128
16. Moot .128
16. Barge .128
16. Hot Arms .128
16. DarkLeviathan89 .128
16. Zen1 .128

You'll get your prize within the week. I still need to buy the wii points. Don't be bugging the **** out of us about it though, or we'll think twice about it.
I see that but you made a mistake. We would have some 12th place finishers and not so many 16th.

Its more points on the board though :(

-sigh- whatever I'm not going to make a big deal out of it even though I disagree.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh god. Those campy matches were recorded. xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bunny had those matches, yet Zeon puled through both times D=

Status
Not open for further replies.