• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not, im being serious. Light was pretty smart, but other than that they weren't. They tried to abuse the online lag instead of playing. Sorry if i'm being serious? And besides, im complimenting him, not insulting the other ones.

Snare

Smash Lord
I would root for Dabuz but, I hate Olimar.

Lol @ Kawaii's title.
and i love oli, which is probably why i was rootin for dabuz lol

congrats winning dabuz ^^

OTLGRNDT - 128
1. Dabuz 12.8
2. ESAM 6.4
3. Zeonstar 3.84
4. Aurorazoni 1.28
8. ~Kawaii Bunny~ .64
8. YagamiLight .64

anyone wanna help me with this :urg:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
smart? wow, ive been called cheap, stupid, gay, crazy, hnfair, a jerk, and ********(especially that) but smart, wow, thats the first for me;)
Lol yw? I guess its olimar and idk how that really plays online so idk if you were being smart or spammy or whatever. Just shhh and take the compliment

Prizes are?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm not, im being serious. Light was pretty smart, but other than that they weren't. They tried to abuse the online lag instead of playing. Sorry if i'm being serious? And besides, im complimenting him, not insulting the other ones.
lol I meant harsh to the other people that fought you

Maybe the others just aren't used to the lag like you are, I know I'm not. But that doesn't make them stupid lol

I'm just saying xD
I'm not trying to start an argument haha

Anyways, congratulations dabuz, you are amazing :)
And awesome job ESAM, definitely one of the better pikas out there, though we haven't brawled before lol, but I don't need too :)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I.... completely forgot about doing my matches, lolol.

Good job, ESAM! Way to rep the 'chu. :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Epicly failed* 3:

Oh well, ggz all. Fun tourney, and congrats Dabuz.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I vote "Pimp cat"

But out of the ones you have, I'd go with "Super sexy sex cat" xD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Sorry to be impatient, but i don't want to have to be watching this thread all night. When do i get my prize?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
FINAL PLACINGS

OTLGRNDT - 128
1. Dabuz 12.8 (Kirby, Olimar)
2. ESAM 6.4 (Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Samus)
3. Zeonstar 3.84 (Ganondorf)
4. Aurorazoni 1.28 (Ike, Yoshi)
8. ~Kawaii Bunny~ .64 (Kirby, Ice Climbers, DDD)
8. YagamiLight .64 (Ike)
8. Shadowfirex100 .64 (Luigi, Snake, Pokemon trainer)
8. Zeadro .64 (Ganon, DDD, Falcon)
16. Korobeniki .128
16. Stealth Raptor .128
16. Bunnyma .128
16. Moot .128
16. Barge .128
16. Hot Arms .128
16. DarkLeviathan89 .128
16. Zen1 .128

You'll get your prize within the week. I still need to buy the wii points. Don't be bugging the **** out of us about it though, or we'll think twice about it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry to be impatient, but i don't want to have to be watching this thread all night. When do i get my prize?
Actually, I'm talking to Shadow about it right now, and, well, we aren't even completely sure how many points we are give exactly. It's still at least 9000, we know that

We need Barge and Chaco and Glyph in the chat!
Prize discussion is needed lol

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Actually, I'm talking to Shadow about it right now, and, well, we aren't even completely sure how many points we are give exactly. It's still at least 9000, we know that

We need Barge and Chaco and Glyph in the chat!
Prize discussion is needed lol
I think i deserve a prize for getting past Ally. :psycho:

The Truth!

Smash Ace
ESAM calm down with those mean comments, if you're going to apply those comments to other people apply them to yourself as well and stop being mean.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Heh, thanks for the compliment. I'm of the belief that there's little point in playing online if you're just going to try to get the other guy to mess up via input lag. Don't see how some people find that fun. :ohwell:

Once again, good games to everyone I played in the tournament and especially dabuz + ESAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom