• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I wish i had known that being new to here, because i feel a little ripped off. in case you didn't see the whole situation. i am not saying he shoultn't move on. i am saying i should at least be given i don't know some descretion here or something..
Next time we'll give you a nice easy opponent ;)
Like me
Hopefully that will satisfy you. If it doesn't then we'll just advance you by default

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Brawl now? :D

Hopefully there isn't ice climber dittos >_>
Ill probably practice my lolimar
Alright. Sure.

xD You're fun to play too.
Great Games, I found it funny the moment you went ICs it went fd and lagged.
I know what I'm gonna cp you with on Wi-Fi~ lol.
Lol. <.<

On an unrelated note, here are some really really cool remixes I found of Touhou songs...they're amazing. @_@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1P...L&feature=PlayList&p=A57C2B32C196C160&index=0

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wish i had known that being new to here, because i feel a little ripped off. in case you didn't see the whole situation. i am not saying he shoultn't move on. i am saying i should at least be given i don't know some descretion here or something..
We should disqualify all your opponents instead, so you can win the tournament with no effort.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
xD Yes I main Ike.
And I'll friendly after my friend gets done playing. :p
Cool, thanks. ^_^

I play Ike but I stopped going to the Ike boards a long time ago because I have little to contribute, I'm interested in playing a more up to date Ike.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Cool, thanks. ^_^

I play Ike but I stopped going to the Ike boards a long time ago because I have little to contribute, I'm interested in playing a more up to date Ike.
Smashball-less GREAT AETHER! :ike:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GGs mah d00.

Zoni~ They're really really good. I'm gonna use some in my combo video xD

Barge

All I want is a custom title
ggs kawaii, the lag was pretty bad that last game, I should've had you :p
kirbys dair is something else

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
ggs kawaii, the lag was pretty bad that last game, I should've had you :p
kirbys dair is something else
Yeah, it's pretty amazing, lol.

Maybe I should bother chaingrabbing online. It's something I stopped trying a long time ago. ;(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So I already won my 2 rounds, so i'm in the final bracket. Do i not play the next match i would and just wait for you guys to make the new one?

Barge

Yeah, it's pretty amazing, lol.

Maybe I should bother chaingrabbing online. It's something I stopped trying a long time ago. ;(
This may sound outrageous. If you get good chain grabbing online your chain grabs will be AMAZING offline.

Dont listen to "they mess up your timing". Only if your a complete ******* and dont know how to transition xD

You should do it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This may sound outrageous. If you get good chain grabbing online your chain grabs will be AMAZING offline.

Dont listen to "they mess up your timing". Only if your a complete ******* and dont know how to transition xD

You should do it.
Actually, when I tried to do the BThrow to DThrow and stuff online, it COMPLETELY messed up my offline timing. Now I only do FThrow to BThrow if there's not much lag. Other than that, it's not worth it, lol.

Eh, maybe I'll try.

Barge

Actually, when I tried to do the BThrow to DThrow and stuff online, it COMPLETELY messed up my offline timing. Now I only do FThrow to BThrow if there's not much lag. Other than that, it's not worth it, lol.

Eh, maybe I'll try.
Huh, I guess its different for other people D:
I know the timings both online and offline, though "freeze" lag can mess any chain grab up.

Bunnnnyyyyy, I know I can get an extra inch DI with ness when you do the marth grab release cg, but how do I do it o_o

Barge

Okay, just wondering.

I still don't have a secondary, olimar is close, but not quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom