• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

jpak

Smash Lord
Cost $$$, and conflicts of who to play. Some of the big teams pay monthly salaries and give hardware.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
true true, I guess vs any ranged it should be difficult to farm as kass but orianna is known for her wonderful zoning
She zones extremely predictable Melee players wonderfully. But if you're not predictable, the ball's dynamic is actually not very useful for zoning in lane. At least this is how I've always seen it.

yo why does rammus have your blue
It's still during the first jungle clear, Rammus kinda needs that blue.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
do you think i'd be necessary to start boots vs orianna as kassadin? That was the first time I tried it and it worked pretty well, I just happened to DC at like lvl 2 though :<

_Dice

Smash Ace
can someone name one redeeming quality this community has? anyone?

-.-

in game i'm running from orianna while peopel are surrounding me and they mass spam ping me to retreat. i can't see minimap and i have to look on main screen to dodge balls and i run into gp and die they blame me and i tell them to plz not mass ping me it gets me killed when i need to use the minimap for anything. and they mass pinged me all damn game from then on out. so i just left because seriously. -.-

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
can someone name one redeeming quality this community has? anyone?

-.-

in game i'm running from orianna while peopel are surrounding me and they mass spam ping me to retreat. i can't see minimap and i have to look on main screen to dodge balls and i run into gp and die they blame me and i tell them to plz not mass ping me it gets me killed when i need to use the minimap for anything. and they mass pinged me all damn game from then on out. so i just left because seriously. -.-
wow

-2 cool points for you

_Dice

Smash Ace
wow

-2 cool points for you
yeah i know. but it was a normal and they pinged me for 5 minutes (actually really 5 minutes) before i got fed up and left. i'm not going to sit there for 5 minutes and be harrassed when i can just play starcraft instead.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
thats not true omni

winning 4v5 is easier than winning 4v6
*queue Morde's theme song*

EDIT: So Hotshot's streaming his akali with 25k viewers. It goes down to the last team fight and HS gets a quadra. Their last guy just died but his GA was up, and before he revives the guy leaves the game, preventing HS from getting a penta. Lol...

_Dice

Smash Ace
intentional leavers are worse than trolls
well because of the mass pings i'm fairly useless as a jungler anyway i have no idea whats around me on the minimap so i can't DO much of anything to help my team. up until that point i was doing well so i think we were going to win either way heh.

_Dice

Smash Ace
People not to play with:
_Dice
seriously? because i didn't know i could mute people to stop the pings and i didn't wantr to deal with not havign a minimap because of stupid teammates?

wow. what a stupid reaction to this. whatever dphat. just proving my point about the horrible community.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Dphat is always like that. Not in person though.
ah okay. buts seriously ostrasizing the player who left a game over the players who intentionally tried to sabotage a team member is possibly the stupidest reaction possible. ^^ i don't know you people well enough to judge jokes from words on the internet.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
dice dont worry about what dphat says. his advice would probably make you a better player but he will probably never give you advice so you dont need to read what he says.

you can always play with tom and pals

_Dice

Smash Ace
dice dont worry about what dphat says. his advice would probably make you a better player but he will probably never give you advice so you dont need to read what he says.

you can always play with tom and pals
lol thank you tom. xD i feel like all i need to do to get better is just play alot really. i'm decent at this genre my biggest limitation in LoL is knowledge which from my experience just comes from mass games. but playing games isn't going to happen if i get frustrated by the community so often.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You could also play with me, but Im a scrub who isnt even level 30 yet. (Level 27, woooo)

Top Bottom