• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Sorry for being dumb at posting in the thread, Xiivi. >_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I tried.

I didn't really take initiative though, which I should have done.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Thanks for the game and sorry to all of you for being a lazy ass. I kinda knew something was fishy when I questioned Tom hard then Kevin shifted the pressure on me immediately. I wanted to press on it but I was afraid of it backfiring on me lol. You guys play a hard game. Xiixi you were an AMAZING host the entire time and If you ever want to add me again i'll try to play a more solid game next time. I learned alot for my first mafia game ever. Thanks to all :)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Xiixi you were an AMAZING host the entire time and If you ever want to add me again i'll try to play a more solid game next time. I learned alot for my first mafia game ever. Thanks to all :)
Agree with the above. I Learned so much from this game and I hope to play a lot better next time around :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha, good **** scum.
Definitely loved the creativity in the roles, Xiivi. But you're right, haha, I should have role claimed as a mason @_@ Wouldn't have been nearly as risky for me.

And yeah I didn't rely on Sasuke as much as I should have :(

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Man, I totally caught Kataefi! Sucks that I was away all of yesterday and today before I could actually push this as a viable candidate. I blame the loss on myself for that one. Had we caught him, we could have worked from there AND lost a night kill.

Fun game, Xivii. I want to be automatically added to any game you mod in the future.

Chaco

Never Logs In
This was funny to watch, at first I was about to nominate Tom for the best fake claim ever.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I shouldn't have jumped on the lynch for Marc, but I guess I had to get them early because I couldn't hammer.

Oh well, lessons learned.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah I thought it was gg for me at one point... so glad Marc was unintentionally suspicious most of the time which made everyone think twice.

CK, I had this huuuuuuge post in response to you calling me out, but when I saw Tom vote, I thought I had to nail it short and sharp.

Really good fun being mafia actually, I've definitely caught onto this game now and I really like it.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.

I spent literally an hour pinning KevinM as Mafia in a post I wrote up, but I discarded it at the last minute. Instead of claiming Bowser King as the only person to visit Hilt that night, I said you instead.

Katefi's contradiction on the last day was clear as day.
I wanted to point it out sooo bad T_T.

Well played Kevin, Tom. I couldn't decide if you guys were Mafia or not, but I figured that as long as I was pressuring the wrong people for Town, you'd keep me around.

Good games guys, and Xiivi, you are amazing :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This game was fun to watch. Mafia is too much stress for me. I get scurred. Sorry for dropping.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
GG, guys. Stop killing me so early, plz. ;-; (KATAEFI :mad:)

I missed the end of the game, so I need to re-read some stuff, but it sounds like it got interesting near the end, hehe.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
This is a copy of the original Grammys Mafia thread.

I will be now going through and tidying/pruning it and then moving it into the dGames forum.

If you would like to point out anything you wish to have removed, please reply to the thread, linking me to the post.

Top Bottom