• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GOTM's Tournament -- Results and Shoutouts

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
gotm - classic yayo? that name sounds insanely familiar, who does he use?

cactuar - i would be down to go any time i just don't wanna make the trip alone. i'll see if i can convince jesus to come with :laugh:
When are you going?

I might be interested :). If cactus doesn't mind I mean.

Yo Tag, why did you change your SWF name? Personally I liked your previous one a lot :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
25: ChiboSempai - lolol ... why are u picking on milos ... he doesn't play this **** that much ... anyway stop randomly downsmashing when u fight foxes ... u'll just get usmashed ... and less missles PLEASE! LOLOL
I'm not picking on him :(
I just played a match and uploaded it. I mean sure when I or other people talk about it I said I was playing really well, I was landing predicted charge shots, extenda grabs, etc.

I know, I really need to stop randomly dsmashing. I'm really out of practice and it shows.

However, I think on my path to improvement I need MORE missiles lol

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
When are you going?

I might be interested :). If cactus doesn't mind I mean.

Yo Tag, why did you change your SWF name? Personally I liked your previous one a lot :(
If you wanna go then just figure out a time with cactuar, and i'll go. I'm bad at choosing times :laugh:

And I changed my name because i reset my browser and couldn't log back into smashboards due to lack of remembering my password. I haven't been on the boards in years :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
Name: Foxmeister
Password: password1

and if that doesn't work, then go through the steps to get your password back. or maybe an Admin can help you.. lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm not picking on him :(
I just played a match and uploaded it. I mean sure when I or other people talk about it I said I was playing really well, I was landing predicted charge shots, extenda grabs, etc.

I know, I really need to stop randomly dsmashing. I'm really out of practice and it shows.

However, I think on my path to improvement I need MORE missiles lol
just pressure more with JAB =] ... and WD chase dsmash ...

and u ABOVE ALL PEOPLE ... do not need more missles lololololol <3

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
yo man check my shoutout to you, lol. im serious bout that too come to more ****. come to spoc. you'll be mad **** one of these days
Thanks. lol I was mad shy too. I didn't talk to anyone lke I should have. I normally the loudest of the bunch. And your right, I do only play against comps. I'm gonna stop soon.

I only have one shout out.

Jman: Why the **** did you scare me out of playing you!!!:mad: You said you were going to play me with the IC and it was going to be recorded! Thats why I forfeited.

Edit: My names Eric Twist now. Etwist just sounds funny.

And I do have another shoutout

Tag: GOOOOOODDDD SSSHHHHH*****TTTTT. That match with scar was mad hype. Fsmashing recoverys for the win!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
1: Cactuar - Let's team again, so it's not the first time we ever teamed... ever.
2: Jman - Get ***** by me on Fourside & MKII... hope you've been practicing wall jumping.
3: Scar - Did we play at all out of teams?
4: Tag - You're gonna be my Links next victim son... he counters Falco. Infnite comboes all day.
5: Pakman - Did we play at all?
5: Eggm - You're a lot easier to knee in teams :)
7: White Mike - Who?
7: SwiftBass - GD stop ****** me. My promise holds true. You'd better be ready next time.
9: Reno - Haha @ awkward face off.
9: Alukard - I'll talk pokemon, don't play it so much anymore. Get at my Link.
9: G$ - Get at my Link w/ falco... oh that's right you gotta pick Y.link cuz falco is sacred.
9: Will - Meh, I won't be so rushed next time.
13: Velocity - I don't think I saw you other than when you walked in.
13: Zeke - lol who?
13: Sheik - Must... meet... winners...
13: Mogwai - So yeah... I was serious about using Link... I'll be better in that matchup next time.
17: Old Man Finnigan - Nice job for your 2nd attendance!
17: Toushi - Falcon dittoes are gay :p Fight my marth haha.
17: Talwind - Yell stuff about my Link more :D
17: Bean - who?
17: Vex Kasrani - Good times in pools. It seems every tourney I'm bound to face you somewhere.
17: LOL Master - OMG You're asian?!
17: Chu2 - who?
17: GOTM - I should focus in tourney & pools like I do in friendlies. hm..... get better yo
25: AztecKing - You guys beat velocity :D
25: ChiboSempai - lol get 4 stocked yo
25: Scha - **** some more good players yo :p
25: Dot Eater - You were there!?
25: Milos - Play me when it starts next time.
25: Tensai - I haven't played you in like 2 years :p
25: UltimaScout - Have you SEEN my Link?!?!
25: THX - Good pools matches... btw, Captain Falcon is a terrible counterpick for Marth.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Falcon ***** Marth.
I will be more than happy to MM falcons w/ Marth.

and Scar you can't even hope to say that, with being considered to be a much better player than me and the ONLY matchup you lose to me in is vs Marth.

The matchup is just unfair... if he grabs Falcon that's a stock... not the other way around.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol i don't lose to you in any matchup

but the marth one is the closest ill give you that, i drop matches here and there, but your style w marth is really good against me

GOTM

Smash Champion
In Scars case, if he grabs Marth, that is also a stock. Scar combos better than like anyone with Falcon.

Your Marth style is mad weird though Ultima Scout :laugh:

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
lol i don't lose to you in any matchup

but the marth one is the closest ill give you that, i drop matches here and there, but your style w marth is really good against me
The lose ratio for you in this matchup vs me is about 40%, so yeah I'd say that's pretty close.

Falcon, still ***** Marth.
False, it's not even close. In a perfect world where both players are doing as they should, Falcon has no chance at all. Most Marths just don't know how to fight him. Falcon has to wait for him to **** up, while Marth's spacing & range allow for him to approach or camp.

$5.00 your marth, my falcon, ROM2, YES?
Done & Done

I wish it was that easy...:ohwell:
It IS that easy...

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Cactuar - You did what I told you to do
good ****

Jman - I gave up when they said I had to play you

Scar - Pound 4 things will be different

Tag- Fawk falco =(

Pakman- Falcon dittoes were too fun

Eggm- I had hands of ice our first match! dont tell no body lol

White Mike- close match. rematch me at spoc Mr. Cullen LOL

SwiftBass- black power

Velocity- fawking falco

Toushi- You main fox play more fox and less falcon

Talwind- sexy pickachu

Bean- you eliminated me from my first tournament ever =(

Vex Kasrani- Brawl blows

LOL Master- You already know what imma say

GOTM- Zelda where you at!?

AztecKing- Good seeing you again

ChiboSempai- battlefield= my best stage. good match

Tensai- if we ever play in tourney I ban you banning FD

UltimaScout- I have nothing but marth exp so lets do it

_______________my first tourney in over a year it was good to see everyone again. =3

Top Bottom