• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GOTM's Tournament -- Results and Shoutouts

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
is your sig a halo reference? @_@)?
Yeah I'm going to all the mlg events in 2010. Final Boss has been my fav team since 06. I have to update my sig when i get home from my classes I'm rarely on smashboards

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
^ Probably a meatrider for top Halo players lmao.
Im def not. And if you insult me im letting you know your going to have more problems on your hands then a fawking video game kid. I suggest you stfu

That isnt even the current final boss roster lol
I know The last time I was even on these forums it was and just havent got around to putting the new one in my sig. Im never on Smashboards or any forums really. I mostly sign on the MLG forums if anything

GOTM

Smash Champion
Cactuar - Yeah so like, how about since we live together now...you train me and I win the next tournament ;)

Jman - You're so technical it's not even funny. The Yankees blow though. Get ***** by Cactuar in stupid dittos :chuckle:

Scar - You stupid ******. I hate you. Good **** at beating Tag even with all the hype for that match and him. You should of beat Jman but you suck so I knew that wasn't gonna happen. First combo against Tag was ****. **** you.

Tag - You're so good. Where the hell did you come from :laugh: I'm really looking forward to seeing you at more tourneys if I start going back to them myself. Everyone is going to be talking about you for a while. Mad cool dudes you and your crew are.

Pakman - ****. Every time I look at tourney placings you are like always high. Your the sleeper at like every tournament :laugh: We should have ***** you and Milos but that stupid Italian ******* slapped me in the mouth.

Eggm - Your fox is so freaking smooth. It never misses a beat technically. I'll never be as technical as you, lol. Good **** at winning teams, I honestly didn't expect that to happen. Also thanks for coming and bringing like 4 TV's. Awesome.

White Mike - Thanks so much for coming with your whole crew. You guys were all mad good and I didn't expect it at all. Looking back on it I should have seeded you all a little higher in pools than I did, but I guess you proved me wrong ;)

SwiftBass - So much better from the last time I saw you play. Once again good **** in teams. Play friendlies with me next time we're at a tourney and get me better. Also stop playing Fox he's boring :ohwell:

Reno - All of you New York guys seem to be in a row here so I guess I'll just put this in your shoutout, lol. I felt mad bad I couldn't let you guys do teams, but there was just no time, as you saw what time we finished even without you guys playing. I held it as long as I could and I hope you guys aren't still pissed, lol. I'm glad you guys made the drive though, I really appreciate it. New York is always mad cool and loud and I'm always glad to have you guys.

Alukard - See above. Also, **** ****ing Falco, I didn't know you had a Falco :laugh:

G$ - When the hell did you get so good? People keep telling me you keep getting better with every tournament and I guess it's true. Good ****. Thanks for coming, and I know you drove as quick as possible :ohwell:

Will - Freaking Will. Calls me at like 9:30am with no ride, and you still make it there. That's dedication, lol. Also freaking amazing stuff in teams, I can't believe you and Dot did that good. Jiggs is broken. :mad:

Velocity - You don't know how glad I was that you came out of retirement for MY TOURNEY, lol. Take that SPOC, Scar you can blow me. Also bringing out old school Doc on my *** and ****** me. Good times. You're gonna be **** again I know it.

Zeke - Didn't talk much to you but you seemed just as chill and awesome as all of your whole crew, lol. Thanks for coming and not getting mad angry about missing teams. I feel bad for New York =/

Sheik - **** you. You ***** my *** in pools. I'm going to john about getting no warm-up before that but you still destroyed me. You saw me warming up and getting better though! Wait until I practice with Cactuar then I'm going to **** you ;)

Mogwai - ARE YOU ****TING ME?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE.........YOU KIDDING ME?! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME.......THAT THEY ARE.....****TING ME RIGHT NOW! :laugh: Also, you're better than Scar in teams :laugh:

Old Man Finnigan - Didn't play you but thanks for coming. Also, I know how annoying it is to play Chibo, lol.

Toushi - Good to see you guys again. Thanks for coming out. I wish I could have played you. Next time at SPOC we will ;)

Talwind - Freaking Mitri. Didn't you guys beat some pretty good team in bracket? Mad awesome, lol. Always a pleasure. Come to SPOC.

Bean - Yo man I appreciate you coming and bringing like my whole crew, lol. Beating Dot Eater in tourney?! Awesome **** dude. Your Falcon really isn't bad you just need to play people more.

Vex Kasrani - Stop playing Brawl. It's not fun. Falco is gay. Play Fox.

LOL Master - Stop sandbagging and get top 5. You can easily do it. Thanks for coming and rushing people with me. Crews next time :)

Chu2 - Didn't play you but I wanted to. Come to SPOC, haha. Mad chill just like all your crew.

AztecKing - CFMF, more like, CFHAF. Come to more **** and make your IC's ****.

ChiboSempai - lol..............:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Best Samus player to watch EVER. No one will ever disagree.

Scha - Your Doc scared the **** out of me in teams first match. It's mad beast dude. You got a lot better.

Dot Eater - Great Samus as always. Good **** at coming too. You and Will are a mad classic team, lol.

Milos - Was mad cool meeting you, except I'm never smoking a Camel non-filter ever again, that was the worst thing ever. Your Falcon is so much better in friendlies then it is in tourney, you gotta stop getting nervous and **** some people, lol. I had that problem for a while though. I wish I could have played you at my apartment but I wasn't there, haha. Til next time.

Tensai - Didn't play you and that makes me mad :(

UltimaScout - Good ****. You're a LOT better than you used to be. Must be all the Cactus training that I'm about to get ;) I'll **** you again soon :chuckle:

THX - Good tourney set. Jiggs always scares the **** outta me, lol. Hate that character.

ETWIST51294 - Didn't know who you were when you first showed up but thanks for coming. You're mad technical but it seems like you only play computers all the time. Get out and play some real people and you'll be mad ****. You seriously are like one of the fastest Falco and Falcon players I have ever seen. No joke.

Bnzaaa - Bnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaa? Did I spell that wrong?

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO THE 4 ***S WHO DIDN'T ENTER SINGLES.

Prog - you blow
JFox - i ****in hate you
CanISmash - little peesha ****in ****
Teczero - **** you

:)

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Im def not. And if you insult me im letting you know your going to have more problems on your hands then a fawking video game kid. I suggest you stfu

I know The last time I was even on these forums it was and just havent got around to putting the new one in my sig. Im never on Smashboards or any forums really. I mostly sign on the MLG forums if anything
chill the F out and learn some manners wow

xyt

Smash Lord
Sheik - **** you. You ***** my *** in pools. I'm going to john about getting no warm-up before that but you still destroyed me. You saw me warming up and getting better though! Wait until I practice with Cactuar then I'm going to **** you ;)
lol Bring it. MM next time :p

Edit: glad to hear you're considering getting back into the game ^^

Alukard

Smash Hero
1: Cactuar - fun matches cactus ... i'm also sad u never want to teach me anything ... dont see any potential >_>

2: Jesus - i love you bro ... thanks for believing that i could be as beast as u =] <3

3: Scar - i used to love u supa od ... but u didn't even give me a shout out after we had a ******** close match =\

4: Tag - i talk to u requently ... LOL also how the **** do u get so far with old school rolls and laser camping ... 2 good serge ... toooo good LOL

5: Pakman - ***** the **** out of my falco ... i noticed too too late in the game wat were my limits on combo's ... next time ??? >=] GG's tho

5: Eggm - i love you sumtimes eggm ... stop compolaining and stay after u lose and mayb stop thinking ur the best ... or that u cannot lose and i promise no one will hate u ... if they still do ... its HATE SON! <3 FUN *** MM LOLOL

7: White Mike - salad bowl ain't **** without u son ... mad <3 for u son ... fun *** **** talk =]

7: SwiftBass - too good with the saves and the "counter **** talk" LOLOLOL ... can't wait for the rematch ... we can't let u start winning ^_-

9: Reno - lmfao ... ur sooo random ... btw ur god dam abel is maddd cute ... ****ing crossover punch combo's down packed lolol ... i'm coming for u tho

9: Alukard - <3333333

9: G$ - i love you son ... we the best team in nyc hands down ... next tourney we'll win ... and actually enter lololol

13: Zeke - samus bretheren!!!! ... GG's ... sry i SD'd like 3 times first match ... i promise i'll give u 100% next time =]

13: Mogwai - MOG ****ING WAI ... mad beast in falco ditto's now son ... i had alot of fun playing u ... =] ... definitely should sit and play for a while next tourney yo

17: Bean - GG's man ... why did u counter pick fountain of dreams on a sheik as CF tho ... not a wise choice >_>

17: Vex Kasrani - stop johning about brawl and then cheering when u get a beast gimp ... u bum lolol ... keep playing and u'll be fine ... brawl is easy to pick up ... melee isn't ... its for a reason

17: LOL Master - U ARE AMAZING ... teach me how to beat box ... i think thats like playing an instrument while ur in a car or sumthing

17: GOTM -AMAZING TOURNAMENT ... I WISH I COULD GET A VENUE WITH NO FEE >_>

25: ChiboSempai - lolol ... why are u picking on milos ... he doesn't play this **** that much ... anyway stop randomly downsmashing when u fight foxes ... u'll just get usmashed ... and less missles PLEASE! LOLOL

25: Milos - play more ... and u know i love you tons bro ... LMFAO at u buying cigs that u didn't like ... lmfao

25: UltimaScout - LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... pokemon battle next time ???

25: THX - GG's in pools ... just work on ur reaction time bro ... especially playing jiggs man ... i see that u wanted to punish but nothing happened on the screen ... lolol <3 u andrew

everyone that didn't get a shout ... sry ... i didn't play u or talk to u much ...

except for that random DOC ... madddd good lololol

keep playing son !

PS cactus ... teach me priority and little things like that son ... i'll win a tourney promise

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
everyone that didn't get a shout ... sry ... i didn't play u or talk to u much ...
=( I didn't see me......

I see how it is.

@Alu: Lol. You don't need any tips from me. And if you want to train, come visit sometime. ^.^
Me tooooooooooooo ^_-

As in I'm going to philly to play you one of these days.

Alukard

Smash Hero
=( I didn't see me......

I see how it is.

Me tooooooooooooo ^_-

As in I'm going to philly to play you one of these days.
Shut up tec0 lol ... u can obviously see that I just copied pasted the singles entrants lol ... but yea .. get at my doctor mario ... I really like playing that character its ****ing scary actually lolol ... I usually pick up wat I enjoy so yea adding another character that jesus will never lose to 2 the roster lolol ...

I guess I should pick up pikachu right guys *wink* lolol

But tec get at my fairs off stage ftl they are excellent

And cactus .... =) to the don't need help from u ... makes me happy ... but next time put me in the crew battle I promise not to disappoint ... seriously that's my goal ... to make it to the crew battle

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
And cactus .... =) to the don't need help from u ... makes me happy ... but next time put me in the crew battle I promise not to disappoint ... seriously that's my goal ... to make it to the crew battle
Haha, next time fo sho. And I'm not kidding about coming down and training with me. I wanna get a bunch of you NY guys to eventually come down and get Cactus training.

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. "

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Hey Alukard, why do u have so cool avatars :p

Please give me a Marth one! And CF! :D

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
cactuar, i'm coming down to your place with milos for spoc, but i would be down to train with you before that if any other nyc smashers took you up on your offer.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
cactuar, i'm coming down to your place with milos for spoc, but i would be down to train with you before that if any other nyc smashers took you up on your offer.
Well I'll have way more free time after I start school, which is on the 21st. I'm free every week Thursday to Sunday, and my class Monday doesn't start until 2pm, so anyone who wants to can stay for that duration.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
gotm - classic yayo? that name sounds insanely familiar, who does he use?

cactuar - i would be down to go any time i just don't wanna make the trip alone. i'll see if i can convince jesus to come with :laugh:

Top Bottom