• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney (See First Post for Results)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Good I just want everyone to be cool and act like gentlemen.

Except for Greg who is a bast*rd and will act like a bear.

Edit: Poor grammar

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
That was funny

It all good goop. But I do agree with Ka. Its drama, thats all. You should be happy your thread has some attention. Eventually it will some how lead to Vat-Zero's Ban. It never fails. Lol

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Three times, friend. I got 16 points for the first one. ( B-will's pic). I then got permanently banned the second time, God knows how many points I got for that one ( Operation PNDA) which I had no part in. It sucks that I got see who my real friends were through that little scandal. Then I got banned by Houston ,8 points , I think. ( representing AZ) . I got 16 infractions in 2 days. Must be a record. Its weird, after that one ban I started not to care. Thats the point where I started talking crap because the forum was full of suck-ups and I got to see the bull that goes on here. Then After the PNDA situation, I really got fed-up. I think it took me like 3 months to get back on the boards...I was so disgusted. It was because of TCB I came back and the fact that I didn't know who was coming to my house every sat. Well, there you go. Vat- Zero has a lot of history...pretty good for how little I've been on. I now feel that I have become a project within the boards. I'm getting tested and talked about behind my back, which I know is going on. I got ears everywhere. Thats why I talk crap and don't care...This is a character I created after I banned the first time. My goal, in the beginning, was to not get one infraction, but you know how that turned out. I ended up being untouchable. Cause I roll deep, son. I mindgame myself sometimes. Sometimes I don't know whether I'm Vat- Zero or Oscar. Only sometimes...don't get it twisted.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute, Tai. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Well, when you lose points I guess that means " the boards" are taking away points for good behavior?

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
lol aight first off: besides the whole, fuck mods, threatening an infraction is like threatening a lunch detention for chewing gum, dicks

Vat- Zero said:
I don't wear tight half ripped pants with small pink shirts to tourneys.
LOL FAG and dropping the whole "atleast ive porked some fat bitch and you havent" actually makes you a number 1 contender for like: worlds most bitch ass "o my god why cant we just beat him up with masks so we cant be identified when he calls the cops like the bitch he is" closet homosexual with a tiny pee pee award. STB gets ass, its spring break, stb is a little worried and plans on getting std tested like fucking tomorrow because stb has a bad feeling that drunk tramp got used like a football atleast twice by captain herpes before stb got to her.I dont even know why anyone is **** talking with brawl, its the pants on head "god must have been pissed" fucking ******** cousin of melee. Thats like arguing whos better at peeling scabs. Seeing that if I drink again today my liver is going to end up looking like an aborted fetus thats been deep fried in liquid nasty, taking a trip to phoenix sounds like a nice break, but i wanna play melee, bummer. Anyway the point is EoW a is douche and he should go mm tony or some shit to get that cute attitude fixed. O and dan is the man.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
well said butters. Its been a while, every time you post, its magic. Truly. I'm telling you EoW, I roll deep son.

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
Omg I Love Pie

What up butters long time no see. you back in the smash scene? sweet haven't played you in forever "SPIKE!". ***** *** butters posting gangta ****s about poor casey lol good ****. anywhosit you gonna be at goops tourny?

EoW

Smash Apprentice
lol aight first off: besides the whole, fuck mods, threatening an infraction is like threatening a lunch detention for chewing gum, dicks

LOL FAG and dropping the whole "atleast ive porked some fat bitch and you havent" actually makes you a number 1 contender for like: worlds most bitch ass "o my god why cant we just beat him up with masks so we cant be identified when he calls the cops like the bitch he is" closet homosexual with a tiny pee pee award. STB gets ass, its spring break, stb is a little worried and plans on getting std tested like fucking tomorrow because stb has a bad feeling that drunk tramp got used like a football atleast twice by captain herpes before stb got to her.I dont even know why anyone is **** talking with brawl, its the pants on head "god must have been pissed" fucking ******** cousin of melee. Thats like arguing whos better at peeling scabs. Seeing that if I drink again today my liver is going to end up looking like an aborted fetus thats been deep fried in liquid nasty, taking a trip to phoenix sounds like a nice break, but i wanna play melee, bummer. Anyway the point is EoW a is douche and he should go mm tony or some shit to get that cute attitude fixed. O and dan is the man.

lol butters, i lived with taj for like two years..... why do you think im so eager for MM even if its only for a dollar i like the thrill of money, and butters didnt your GF make you stop playing melee? i can see it now "Butters my 11 year old bf please stop playing smash sense you live in the middle of nowhere az or ill break up with you sense im probably the only girl in this city."

After all the drama subsided some little kid had to ruin it

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
didn't goop just come in here a couple pages ago and tell you guys to stop arguing? its his tournament, i'm sure he can tell people they can't come. so please stop fighting with each other, its dumb

Me Myself and Jy

Smash Cadet
But in good spirit, back to the tournament.

Four stocks for eight minutes? I think that this will be a little unreasonable and predicting that most matches won't even actually end up with a real zero stock loser. 3 stock 8 minute ftw?

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
lol butters, i lived with taj for like two years..... why do you think im so eager for MM even if its only for a dollar i like the thrill of money, and butters didnt your GF make you stop playing melee? i can see it now "Butters my 11 year old bf please stop playing smash sense you live in the middle of nowhere az or ill break up with you sense im probably the only girl in this city."

After all the drama subsided some little kid had to ruin it
i stopped goin down to smash because tony, omar, sean, rob, and trevyn all fell off the earth within an hour of each other, our community just got ****ed. I love this drama ****, i do this just about everytime i come home with a bad hangover, makes me feel better. Its spring break, loosen up, party, deal with it. And O **** its brandon, dude, **** i need to come down sometime, pm me for texting or aim or sumthin. LOl i just realized casey called me a little kid, dude i can bench you :p no hard feelings ****er

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright, this question might have already been answered, but what stages are 100% certain to be used? and also.... will there be melee there? haha i'm still in love with melee^^

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Butters said:
LOL FAG I dont even know why anyone is **** talking with brawl, its the pants on head "god must have been pissed" fucking ******** cousin of melee. Thats like arguing whos better at peeling scabs. Seeing that if I drink again today my liver is going to end up looking like an aborted fetus thats been deep fried in liquid nasty, taking a trip to phoenix sounds like a nice break, but i wanna play melee, bummer.
Butters is the best person ever.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I updated the rules and the random select stages.

Now I need a few volunteers to bring their Wii's over, and please if you are going to offer your Wii have all the character and all the stages so we can do random select and people don't get to play their character.

The rules are subject to change, but it will be at my discretion, tho everyones feedback is welcomed.

Also this is huge, NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE

My landlord just did my carpets and he asked to go not have shoes in the house. So I will have a basket or two by the door so people can put their shoes in there.

People caught with shoes will be forced to take them off and then be beaten with them.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Can I wear my shoes, goop?
No and I am serious about it I really don't want shoes in the house. I would be very upset if someone wears shoes to try to be funny or something.

Edit: That came out a bit to dramatic. Just don't wear shoes in my house jerk :mad:

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
It is obvious the majority of people alive do not like EoW

GO BUTTERS! NO SHOES!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Manny, it's Alicia

Can you give me a running tally of how many people are coming? I would like to know because I would like to come and play Guitar Hero but if there isn't any space...you know. I can just stay at home...alone. HAHA!

I'll bring my own tv! ;)

See you soon <3

Oh, and I'll wear nice socks

Top Bottom