• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney (See First Post for Results)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hm. Well I didn't mean you. You've been with the AZ Smash scene for a good amount of time.

Look up above for the flaming towards joshwalker. >_>; This type of mockery sometimes scares away new people from what I've seen.

Also, I thought STB thought of you as their token Asian.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Hm. Well I didn't mean you. You've been with the AZ Smash scene for a good amount of time.

Look up above for the flaming towards joshwalker. >_>; This type of mockery sometimes scares away new people from what I've seen.

Also, I thought STB thought of you as their token Asian.
I don't even think they treat me different because I'm Asian. I think it's just because I'm like 5+ years younger than all of them.

The only time they treat me differently for my being Asian is when they say. "Taiwan the match? Oh my God! TAIWAN!"

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Tai is cool. I treat him like that because I know he can take it. Tai takes like a man, unlike you who is already complaining. Man-up Circle K. You act like my own crew doesn't do it to me. Some people are just too sensitive....and by the way....AZ is too good.

( quote) This type of mockery sometimes scares away new people from what I've seen.

What have you seen, Circle K? JJ and Jard were given the same treatment as you and everyone else, yet you cry about it. They're only twelve and they're manning- up more than half of the people on this Forum. I've seen more people get scared off from getting rapped by semi- pros than What I do or " AZ" does.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
so there is crews ayye? round 2 goop? i dont think we are going to reno anymore seeing as how its a 12 hour drive that sounds awful.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Yo Goopsauce, count me in son. I'll give the game a try in competitive scene. Plus I gots da mindgraines for all the new peeps. However, if there is some Tim/Treeko/etc I think we are gonna have to make an old school crew...cuz see those old school mindgames...are just too good.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
We will need you in the crew match so choose your crew before the tourney that way we can strategize at the tourney.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Good. So I think we will do crew matches and make it a bulk entry fee for the crew. Maybe 10 dollars or 20 dollars. I will update the rules soon here. And I may not have it at my house. Maybe at ASU we will see tho. I need to practice my Zelda for the tourney. I am going to go all Zelda for a while until such time as I see she is unworthy, tho as of now she seems good enough.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
found the thread. i'll look into this, but i think that this is prom day and my girlfriend will murder me is i don't go to prom for a brawl tourney (as much as i would LOVE to)

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
found the thread. i'll look into this, but i think that this is prom day and my girlfriend will murder me is i don't go to prom for a brawl tourney (as much as i would LOVE to)
It'd be worth it.

>.> oldschool crew, eh? Just... gawd I'm so behind on the AZ smash scene...

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Who are you?You must be new. STB and TCB are the rising stars that make AZ too good.

STB:

Toro: (The best Samus in AZ, at least in melee and Brawl)

Vat- Zero: (Verbal mindgame King and is working on his masterpiece character and invented Vat- Dashing.) " Vat- Zero is always on Auto- ****."- mew2King

Yoko: (The most unique Marth that ***** power ranked people,son!)

maXXXpower: (Is rising to the top in Brawl)

Soka: (Pikman master)

DVrab: ( Best Link in AZ, his **** is too fast)

Dipset: (Vat- Zero's brother, best Ness in AZ in melee and Brawl. Also ***** with R.O.B, watch out!)

and featuring CoCo: ( Vat- Zero's bodyguard and Goop's security for the April 5th tourney. Plays with Snake and willl rise to the top quickly. )

Yo KA!1 Tell this noob who you guys are.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
To Join STB you gotta go through the STB challenge and we gotta see if you can Man- up. Manning -up is a standard. Goop accepts anyone, so try talking to him.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Goop, would I be able to bring someone who isn't going to be in the tourney? My gf will probably wanna watch cuz i got her addicted to melee.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Yo WakkaWakkaWakka Im down for some teamage. we should play this week. Also stb you guys are funny...vat-zero always manages to get some kind of response to his posts.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Yo WakkaWakkaWakka Im down for some teamage. we should play this week. Also stb you guys are funny...vat-zero always manages to get some kind of response to his posts.

Sounds good Chaos, just give me a call sometime...i'm free for the most part whenever. so anytime is good(after 3:30pm....im a late sleeper)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I challenge that....i can guarantee Taj's samus is better and chances are mine is as well ^_^
Do you even know Toro? I'm guessing you don't. Thats why you just said what you just said.. I haven't seen Taj's Samus, but I know you won't beat him even if Toro went back to playing melee. That guy has talent up the butt with Samus. he'll probably sandbag and still **** you. He just gets better and better. You beat him once and then you'll never get that close again. Anywoodle, the whole getting 3 stocked by Casey thing, yeah you tell him why he didn't play Toro's Samus after he almost got beat by it. He's lucky him and Toro were playing on a custom stage that he suicided on. It was probably Casey's idea. Or tell Casey why he didn't money match Joe when I asked him too, instead of me. WOW, what a coward. IDK, I guess MM people who have played the game for a week is safer, no johns though.

I edited out something that the world shouldn't see...ever.

Top Bottom