• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney (See First Post for Results)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
First off, melee isnt like dead...its still here and still really awesome.

Secondly, just found out I can't make it to the tourney as I have a prior engagement I forgot about.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Do you even know Toro? I'm guessing you don't. Thats why you just said what you just said.. I haven't seen Taj's Samus, but I know you won't beat him even if Toro went back to playing melee. That guy has talent up the butt with Samus. he'll probably sandbag and still **** you. He just gets better and better. You beat him once and then you'll never get that close again. Anywoodle, the whole getting 3 stocked by Casey thing, yeah you tell him why he didn't play Toro's Samus after he almost got beat by it. He's lucky him and Toro were playing on a custom stage that he suicided on. It was probably Casey's idea. Or tell Casey why he didn't money match Joe when I asked him too, instead of me. WOW, what a coward. IDK, I guess MM people who have played the game for a week is safer, no johns though.

I edited out something that the world shouldn't see...ever.

WHOA, hello, some mexican talking **** like always. first off your ******* friend picked the custom level which almost lead to my defeat ALMOST ****ing girl couldnt finish even when he was up a stock. As for him killing himself are you that effing ******** that you didnt see me suicied TWICE on that gay stage that HE picked. So lets break it down he killed himself once, i did twice gg no edges to grab on the custom stage he picked. Im also glad you only picked one time me and him played what about the other 10 or so where he picked all the stages and consistantly three stocked. Also I offered money matches to your entire garbage crew and all of you ***** *** *****es backed the **** down. Go back accross the boarder and open your mouth you ****ing ***got.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
sorry one last thing i was not done ranting. Your crew is about people that "man up", first of all why is only one person saying anything. Second of all why is that only person TALKING **** ON THE INTERNET YOU ****ING GIRL. i was sitting right next to your entire crew laughing my *** off. Omar seems like a cool dude so do a few other people in that crew but your little gay *** who resorts to saying **** on the boards MAN UP SON. Ill be at goops, we can talk our **** there in the finals of crews. If you guys even make it. Or ill see all of you in the singles or doubles brackets. PLease bring extra money for money matches. Teams or singles. Me and my teammate will not lose.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Its this racist white cat who likes MM people who just started playing the game and likes talking a lot of garbage and cussing through a filtered thread. I meet them everyday. He's mad because I like to speak my mind and he feels that he should be the only who can or else he goes on his fits. WOW. Well, we'll see what happens in crews. It is just Brawl of course.

P.S.- I didn't understand half of what you said. please re- read your post. Plus, its just a thread Mr. Angry pants. Why do make you soo mad? Sheez, you need to man-up. Oh, and Alt, please don't act like a hypocrite, now. I'm chill when people get mad, its my mindgame, no need for support. Especially when you try to be the piece maker every time I get into these little situations. This is a role I play. And it seems to be working on Mr. Angry pants. Whats gonna happen if he did win crews? WOW, he won a Brawl crew match.

Oh.... and another thing, I'm the ***got? I don't wear tight half ripped pants with small pink shirts to tourneys. You must be mixed up, son. I would be too.:laugh:

Its too bad I can't go to Manny's Friday if there even is a fest. Its Good Friday. I gots church, ya digg. Good luck to everyone if there is a friday fest. I hope TCB does well if they go fri. You better have that Chain grab ready "Eow" your gonna need it.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Quote: your entire garbage crew and all of you ***** *** *****es backed the **** down.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed that one. BTW, I was one the first people to money match you in dev. 8, so chill. i had no money then, but I'll MM next time I see you. If that makes you happy? Does it make you happy? Hummm.....I want to know....ahhh come on......I was messin with you....lets calm down a little. I know your mad. I know...I know.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Its this racist white cat who likes MM people who just started playing the game and likes talking a lot of garbage and cussing through a filtered thread. I meet them everyday. He's mad because I like to speak my mind and he feels that he should be the only who can or else he goes on his fits. WOW. Well, we'll see what happens in crews. It is just Brawl of course.

P.S.- I didn't understand half of what you said. please re- read your post. Plus, its just a thread Mr. Angry pants. Why do make you soo mad? Sheez, you need to man-up. Oh, and Alt, please don't act like a hypocrite, now. I'm chill when people get mad, its my mindgame, no need for support. Especially when you try to be the piece maker every time I get into these little situations. This is a role I play. And it seems to be working on Mr. Angry pants. Whats gonna happen if he did win crews? WOW, he won a Brawl crew match.

Oh.... and another thing, I'm the ***got? I don't wear tight half ripped pants with small pink shirts to tourneys. You must be mixed up, son. I would be too.:laugh:

Its too bad I can't go to Manny's Friday if there even is a fest. Its Good Friday. I gots church, ya digg. Good luck to everyone if there is a friday fest. I hope TCB does well if they go fri. You better have that Chain grab ready "Eow" your gonna need it.

lol, yeah i wear cloths that are more expensive then the card board box your mom and dad live in your right man **** you got me. Sure there ripped and sure ive had sex and your fat sweaty boarder crossing *** will never at least not with a female..... sad man i know.... and of course you have church all day friday makes sense sounds like someone is a little scared and i give you props for MM me at dev thats amazing it was my first day too... how cool.... effing ***. Oh and stop getting mad at Alt he was encourging a good battle of **** talk and you turning the blame to other peopel is just another way or running.

Last thing the big deal about my crew winning crews just proves that you are garbage. im sure the rest of STB will be fine and STB, Goops crew, the crew me and my boyz put together will have a blast and many good matchs, but you my fat friend, your terrible, do your crew a favor man up stop talking **** on the internet get better voice your skills at goops tourny. Im done talking to little kids, PEACE!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
WOW. ...is that it? A bunch of name calling you already did. ummm.....I guess I can't get mad. I didn't expect much. Fat. Mexican. The mom jokes were fun. Me being poor.Too bad I'm sitting nice with my 40 Thousand dollar gift my father has given me. Just a little gift, you know. I don't need to money match for a living, sorry. I'm just too happy right now to call you names and make-up some stupid story about you. I just got out of a room of 30 people clapping and giving me handshakes for another video I made. It was good times. Well, peace " EoW" my brawl loving friend. It was nice playing puppet- tier with you. good day. This day was too good.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Dan, good job. I enjoyed your collaboration. Short but sweet. Kudos. I didn't think you had in ya. Welcome to the club. and EoW, " Its cool" that for later. You'll get it. I hope.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woa, woa. I just used this is an opportunity to make a Star Wars quote. My post was Emperor Palpatine in case you missed the reference. I'm not trying to burn bridges here.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
If you dont know me, you will ; )

sorry one last thing i was not done ranting. Your crew is about people that "man up", first of all why is only one person saying anything. Second of all why is that only person TALKING **** ON THE INTERNET YOU ****ING GIRL. i was sitting right next to your entire crew laughing my *** off. Omar seems like a cool dude so do a few other people in that crew but your little gay *** who resorts to saying **** on the boards MAN UP SON. Ill be at goops, we can talk our **** there in the finals of crews. If you guys even make it. Or ill see all of you in the singles or doubles brackets. PLease bring extra money for money matches. Teams or singles. Me and my teammate will not lose.
I was there at the tourny with my friends and the STB crew. EoW was it? You have F'ed up my poor, chain grabbing punk. Not to say my character isn't cheap either. I am another person talking cause I MAN UP. I was there next to you mocking your first day of competitive brawl murmering, " Money match?" I yelled it out Moching You not 5 feet from you. You weren't laughing at us, thats for sure. Most likely you were laughing using such methods as internet s**t talking, like you have been. The funniest thing is that you went so darn far with this, you got racist. I DARE YOU to say the crappy **** at the tourny. I can garuntee you would get you S*** F'd up. Remember, this is a game. Treat it as such. Watch your words pinky. You carry great power with them. And with great power... bleh blah bleh... you know. Last thing, If you cannot handle STB, Then get outta the mist. :laugh::laugh:

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Ha

I challenge that....i can guarantee Taj's samus is better and chances are mine is as well ^_^
You? YOU? Better than OMAR! It Hurts!!!!! OMG! MY SIDE! THE LAUGHTER. IT... WONT... STOP!!!
DUDE! YOU?! LOL Not even the word, **** is great enough to describe what would happen to you. Best melee samus in state. Get OWNED!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CHUK

Smash Ace
Woa, woa. I just used this is an opportunity to make a Star Wars quote. My post was Emperor Palpatine in case you missed the reference. I'm not trying to burn bridges here.
You burnt my bridge, I hope you drown in my moat.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Next person to break a rule gets seriously infracted!

(That means you get lots of infraction points, since apparently "infracted" isn't a word, according to my spell checker.)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
As you wish Mr. King. Just setting things straight...Just setting things straight. "I roll deep son"

Quote: You burnt my bridge, I hope you drown in my moat.

That was funny. Nice. Chuk knows whats up. Ya digg.

Me and P**a are a squad. You don't want none. I'm an Artist. Theres something in the Mist!!!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
lol you guys crack me up :), see u at goops bring money plx! xD

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Next person to break a rule gets seriously infracted!

(That means you get lots of infraction points, since apparently "infracted" isn't a word, according to my spell checker.)
So does that mean I can't say "****" no more?

Feck.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
WHOA, hello, some mexican talking **** like always. first off your ******* friend picked the custom level which almost lead to my defeat ALMOST ****ing girl couldnt finish even when he was up a stock. As for him killing himself are you that effing ******** that you didnt see me suicied TWICE on that gay stage that HE picked. So lets break it down he killed himself once, i did twice gg no edges to grab on the custom stage he picked. Im also glad you only picked one time me and him played what about the other 10 or so where he picked all the stages and consistantly three stocked. Also I offered money matches to your entire garbage crew and all of you ***** *** *****es backed the **** down. Go back accross the boarder and open your mouth you ****ing ***got.

STB and TCB rool deep, son. Not to mention that we are all predominately Hispanic. Your comments disgust me and frankly piss me off. We are all very mature, respectful individuals and any "trash talk" that came from my good comrade Vat-Zero's mouth was in all due respect and proper in the fashion that most "trash talk" goes on on these boards.

But you wouldn't understand any of that would you? I'm just another "mexican talking sh*t", aren't I?

Well lets feed the fire.

You sir, are an ignorant, bigoted prick. And I can't believe I'd had not known until today of your putrid presence on the forums. Your senseless, racial comments ALMOST covered up that fact that you not the most articulative person. In fact, I had to ask my 5 year old cousin to read your post and decode for me your lingo and diction. Even he commented on the senselessness of it. Read a fecking book, bigot.

Good, let the hate flow through you, it gives you power!
Dan, I need to call you out on this post.

This dude is pretty pathetic. And although your post was in light humor and harmless, its really un-needed from someone whom holds such a high status on these boards. I'm not mad or anything. But the comments this prick made were WAY OVER THE TOP and need to be dealt with IMMEDIATELY. A person in your position needs to, yes, man-up and just do what the position calls for, which is, dealing with these types of people in the most appropriate and sufficient manner.

I'm offended and don't want this cat talking to Vat-Zero or ANYONE on these boards in such a ignorant, racial, offensive fashion. You need to do something if you haven't already.

lol, yeah i wear cloths that are more expensive then the card board box your mom and dad live in your right man **** you got me. Sure there ripped and sure ive had sex and your fat sweaty boarder crossing *** will never at least not with a female..... sad man i know.... and of course you have church all day friday makes sense sounds like someone is a little scared and i give you props for MM me at dev thats amazing it was my first day too... how cool.... effing ***. Oh and stop getting mad at Alt he was encourging a good battle of **** talk and you turning the blame to other peopel is just another way or running.

Last thing the big deal about my crew winning crews just proves that you are garbage. im sure the rest of STB will be fine and STB, Goops crew, the crew me and my boyz put together will have a blast and many good matchs, but you my fat friend, your terrible, do your crew a favor man up stop talking **** on the internet get better voice your skills at goops tourny. Im done talking to little kids, PEACE!
No, but seriously, can you talk? Can you think? Are you able to express yourself with words? Does the word "grammar" mean anything to you? Can you think of a witty, brilliant response to this post that can be in ten words or less?

CHUK

Smash Ace
From a comedic view, racial jokes and gay jokes were only funny in middle school.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
...TCB and STB rolls Deep, son! Vat- Zero has a squad that runs deep. Can you imagine, Jak, Avery on the boards. Avery - " bann me? *****, by the time I'm done they aint gonna be no boards, I roll deep!" Too good. :)

Dave Chappelle has a Vat- Zero certified license to talk about gays and races as much as he wants.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Well, Like I said before...."Its cool"...... This thread is now safe and going the way it was meant to run. Everyone back to your positions. So......... Topic: Who cheaper Pitt or Metaknight? I hate that metaknight he's a jerk when he spams.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad you're cool, Vat.

But I ain't.

That EoW guy has got some effin' nerve. But whatever, I don't know why I let scrubs get to me.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I know what you mean...I saw the future...plus I promised him that anyways...if you read my post I said that I'll give him that phrase in the future. Well, here we are. Scrubs are like dirty little whores who like sucking balls, but when they suck, sometimes its just not appropriate. You know what mean? Everyone!!! Beware of the fury of the KAK! It taste too good.

Pitt is evil, he looks too innocent. and Ike is wack attack. Sorry Circle k, I'm not convinced. I need more ****.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
This whole conversation is stupid everyone needs to stop spamming my thread. This thread is meant for the tournament.

I don't really care who started it but everyone needs to stop.

Also if you expect to come to my house for my tourney and start a fight or argument then don't bother coming. I am not going to let everyone else feel awkward or nervous because people can't get along.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Well, you made me realize something about Ike that I never knew before.

Now I -completely- know eveything about Ike.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
This tourny is going to be tons of fun, look how much tention is already created. Amazing!

Goop dont worry i dont think any of us will disrespect your house <3

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
This whole conversation is stupid everyone needs to stop spamming my thread. This thread is meant for the tournament.

I don't really care who started it but everyone needs to stop.

Also if you expect to come to my house for my tourney and start a fight or argument then don't bother coming. I am not going to let everyone else feel awkward or nervous because people can't get along.
I'm straight, but arguments happen. You should know that. Nothing like a fight will happen unless Light wants to fight someone again. :) Make sure he's straight. Relax Goop. Its gonna be a fun Tourney with all the tourney shouts, screams, love, and fun. Its gonna be ****. :bee:

Top Bottom