• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney (See First Post for Results)

jonkil

Smash Apprentice
Yep, since SSB64. It's only resently I've read about the teirs and his placement on it, but I've done well in holding my own.
he did get a buff in the this game(imo) but others seem to think different. good to see that theres Yoshi reps out there!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Good luck with yoshi, though I believe he will be a hard character to advance with.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I respectfully disagree. I think that ROB may be, in fact, more cuter even than Yoshi.

Who wouldn't want to be hugged by a cold, metallic object? Not I.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Haha

nah, Yoshi is "too good" also =]
I like her more than Circle K already. You must come to my house and play brawl with the STB gentlemen. There will be ****, hopefully in your part. :lick:

Tai, calm yourself. Vat- Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Why is this thread so irrelevant now. Its has no purpose but to just talk about everything but the tourney. Its like goops thread became Vat- Zero's chat hour. I like it. I take what I like. I took this thread. Hooraa!!

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Everybody needs to mind the reason behind this thread.

To keep everyone on topic BEHOLD!

That is pretty much the scariest thing EVER.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I might not be able to show but I am not sure if my plans will be on saturday or sunday or friday for that matter lol. I'll send a replacement if need be.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
STB and TCB are like 20 people. We're a squad, son!! We got people from all over the world.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Wait wait. Chocobo Island? Haloville? Wario Circuit. No no no. None of this adds up at all. O yeah. I think I have to be there. Him kind of far though. I should be able to make it.

CHUK

Smash Ace
CaCTTBiaDPoCFMTSBDttFRoStBfEaSoaBFDDPbHH is going to **** this tourny son!!!

CHUK

Smash Ace
My bad we re abreviated to CaCFBtBiaPoCFMtiDttSaLotSCtDtbDttFRoDSfEaSoaLFDPPbtGDof1940AHtFowwAS.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey Rang, I wish to fight you with my Ike since everyone here seems to think he sucks. **** c0ckslappers.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
<________________________________________< @ Rang Flash - Don't give away an Ike tactic.

There's nothing wrong with it since THE ENEMY is still able to attack you from there. I could do it the whole match and it would be legal.
Also, I wish to fight you with my Ike since everyone here seems to think he sucks. **** c0ckslappers.
Yes, I will agree to a duel. We will prove to them that Ike is a beast.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a ride for Corey? This guy needs some help. Who is willing to give this person a fish? Some day someone will teach you to fish, Corey, one day. Not today or tomorrow, though......maybe next week.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Cook a fish for a man and he won't be hungry for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will become too bloated and die from internal bleeding.

Life isn't fair. =[

Top Bottom