• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney (See First Post for Results)

CHUK

Smash Ace
I got it here. Also I always seem to end up with peoples controllers. Do you guys not care about your controllers?! My controller is like my baby, I would go crazy if it was lost. Anywho I ended up with two gamecube controllers. Post or pm me if you lost one at the tourney.

Oh and did anyone take a Wiimote that had Duracell batteries in it? I found one I thought was mine but it had different batteries. Also the one I found was broken which leads me to believe some one may have tried the old switcheroo on me.

Its cool if no one can find it tho cuz I am just gonna send the defective Wiimote to Nintendo to fix it.

I may post the brackets if I am not so busy later on in the week but don't expect it tonight. Oh and to answer Rang Flash's question. Jax placed higher in the losers bracket then you did, just because you beat him in the winners doesn't mean you should place higher, you both ended up in the loser bracket where you end up there determines the true placing.
I believe those are both mine >.>

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun even though a blind fell on me and for some reason didn't get put into the brackets ;_;

but it was nice meeting a lot of you and getting to have some good games, hopefully get to play with all of you guys again soon.
You did really well my friend.

I need to practice with you some more. Perhaps next Friday?

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
cool. I'm conditioning my Marth into a new level of ****. You can be a person I can spar with.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
My condolences to Jy. I don't know how you got 9th, but I beat you 2-0 in our tournament before the redo. If you get ranked, I'm taking your position :D

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this tourney. It was fun playing with everyone and meeting new players.

Congrats to Jake, and thank you goop for hosting this.

Statistics

Smash Cadet
Hey Abide, I'm pretty sure that you and I were the only Snakes at the tournament. I'd love to mirror match you sometime...

Should be a BLAST.

Morty

Smash Rookie
Thanks Goop for hosting the tournament, had a lot of fun and look forward to it if you ever throw another one.

Congrats to Ka for winning Finals in the singles tourney, you have a very sick Wario. I look forward to hanging out with the TCB crew some weekends in the future.

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Nicknyte that set was probably the best one I had all day. Last stock and we were both at 130% on the third match. That was some crazy ish. I'd like to play ya again sometime though.

Mirror match Snakes would be a blast Statistics. I didnt really get a chance to see you play but Ka tells me that you play Snake a little bit more different than mine.

TCB is at Vat's house almost every weekend so stop by sometime.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
If you wanna get better.....and if you like ****......or if you just want to play for fun......go to the Vat-Pad.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if anyone has said this, but I must: PXG, your sig is freakin sick. How many layers is that,son? The continuity of the colors and the flow are just wonderful. The only thing I might disagree with is the wolf pic. It doesn't need it, but it still looks that good.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
7: Peter
7:
9: Jy
9:
9:
9:
13:
13:
13:
13: Abide
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
25:
25:
25:
25: Nicknyte

Well, I got beat by 7th. I beat 9th and 13th. FIX MY POWER RANKINGS NAO. lol

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
This is Jaxx(I really gotta ****ing change my name on the boards) good **** peoples, I gotta give my props out.

Manny- Even with the mess ups its all good, call me if you need help running a tourney in the near future, I'll be avalible to help, at least until football season starts.

2DX- You have made me decide I'm actually going to main game and watch. That had to be the most fun I've had in a tourney in quite some time, so I'm gonna stick with it. Good **** sir.

To the guy who is manny's roommate- That had to be the most fun I've had in a while for a tourney match. Kirby vs Gannondorf....classic down airs.............LOLLLLLLLLL

Kosuke-Good matches bro, I'll get you next time though. BTW, more banana camping ftw son.

To my regular peps( Joe, Brandon, Sam, Idaho, Trent, Casey) Good **** peoples, although I wish you woulda waited Casey, I wanted in on that beer pong.

To the people I missed that I played, I look forward to playing you all again in the near future, peace.

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
this being my first smash tourney I had a lot of fun. I did get out quick, but I gained so much as player in those four matches more then any other time I've played smash
Feel good that you gave a really good player(Waka) all types of hell in your first round match with sonic. I was very surpized to see him win by time. Very good **** sir.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
was a fun tourney, too bad i didnt get to request off work; so i had to leave early and didnt get to enter singles.
in the tourney after the doubles, i was upstairs playing halo on Alt4's account getting his rank up to 40 in lonewolfes. he was a 32, lol was hella fun playin halo, i had quite a few people cheering for me. congrats to Dan on gettin his 40 :)

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Hey, that's my joke. XD
I know :laugh:

I don't know if anyone has said this, but I must: PXG, your sig is freakin sick. How many layers is that,son? The continuity of the colors and the flow are just wonderful. The only thing I might disagree with is the wolf pic. It doesn't need it, but it still looks that good.
Thanks. Its 14 layers, probably more (merged some in the process). I see what you mean about Wolf. I wanted to make a sig with both my main and my alt. It plan on making another one with Toon Link and Wolf. Its going to be more colorful. You can check out my other sigs here:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4031358#post4031358

Here is my sig in its original size:

In2D

Smash Apprentice
pxg- Even if you made it more colorful, could you tell what you did? haha sorry, had to do that after I read it

Jaxx, keep up with that GaW, you just wait, it'll be a GaW win next tourney, someone will, you'll see.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
pxg- Even if you made it more colorful, could you tell what you did? haha sorry, had to do that after I read it

Jaxx, keep up with that GaW, you just wait, it'll be a GaW win next tourney, someone will, you'll see.
I am working on an entirely different one. Its has Toon Link in Wolf in it (based off a screen shot I took). This one isn't going to be so grunge heavy and messy. Its going to be cleaner or more vibrant. I'm also thinking about making a new wallpaper for myself too....

Top Bottom