• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye, Atlantic South community

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Just thought I'd give a notice to my community that I'll be leaving Florida/the Atlantic South in 11 days.

I'll be moving to New Mexico on April 19th, 2011.

Not sure if anyone was interested or not, but yeah.

Nice knowing all of you, have good lives, etc.
:bee:

Major thanks to Rock Crock for helping me improve at the game I love so much. Without his housing, constant travel would have been impossible. I owe you a lot, Dennis. Thank you, thank you. <3

And of course, I extend the utmost gratitude to the Florida smash community for having put up with me in my starting years in the smash community.

For those who don't know who I am, my original tag was "Cash Mooney", and I was one of the biggest trolls and worst people the community had ever encountered. It took me 3 long, hard years of experiences to grow up and change into the person that I am now.

It's hard to believe that my first smash tournament at Gigabits in Orlando, Florida was 4 years ago, in 2007. It feels like just yesterday that my Doctor Mario was 2-0'd by everyone in my pool. It feels like just yesterday that I made my claim of being "like Azen on steroids".

It's been a long four years, but I've loved every second of it with all of you. From the farthest reaches my heart, I wouldn't be the person I am now if it weren't for you people.

Thank you all, for everything. Thank you for helping me evolve into the person I am today. You're all such great, beautiful people. I look at this world, and I wonder what's happening to our society, and the people in it. Then I take a quick look at the smash community that I cherish so deeply, and I think to myself "there's hope". You people are some of the greatest people in the world. Please remember that.

I hope to see some of you in the future, maybe at Genesis 2 if I happen to attend.

Proshchanie.

Renth

Smash Hero
Just try not to do what I do and move back and fourth like 2000 times hahahha.

:troll:

In all seriousness, a lot of the best times in Florida were hanging out with you and your mother. We went on a lot of road trips together, had a lot of the dumbest conversations imaginable, and had some of the best of times. I'm sure you'll be just fine in whatever it is you're doing when you leave.

Take care of yourself kid.

- try not to boost dennis' ego, it's big enough as it is :p :troll:

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
BUT WE JUST STARTED GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER D: ...no homo

Good luck in New Mexico, Ian. It was fun playing with you and everything.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I was just watching matches of you from FC3 the other day, Mike. I'm glad a legend like yourself approves of me. Thanks, dude. Means a lot. <3

:D+<

If anyone has a car/would like to drive all the way down here to play with me before I move...

130 S Suncoast Blvd, lot 32
Crystal River, Florida
1 352 586 1466

Come at any time, whenever. I'm pretty much awake 24/7, and have the place to myself, as well as a guest room for someone to sleep in.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Mooney you were an extremely immature and annoying kid about 3-4 years ago. But it's seemed like you've grown up and matured into a great person the past couple years. Props to you man.

Good luck in whatever life brings you.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This man is a legend. Meeting you 3 years ago, then seeing how much you've changed has been an eye opening experience to what people can do with their lives. You have a long ways to go as far as who you can become, but I'm sure you'll get there. Best wishes to you bro :)

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
You've always been incredibly nice and thoughtful towards me, and I've always enjoyed your company.

My favorite memory of us is when I came and picked you and Mark up from his place in Williston, and we drove back and listened to Linkin Park in my car. We were rockin' so hard that I got lost on the way back and had to back track to where we were going.

It was good to see you in Gainesville this past weekend. I know you'll have a great time in New Mexico. We will definitely keep in touch my friend.

Renth

Smash Hero
You've always been incredibly nice and thoughtful towards me, and I've always enjoyed your company.

My favorite memory of us is when I came and picked you and Mark up from his place in Williston, and we drove back and listened to Linkin Park in my car. We were rockin' so hard that I got lost on the way back and had to back track to where we were going.

It was good to see you in Gainesville this past weekend. I know you'll have a great time in New Mexico. We will definitely keep in touch my friend.
Yeeessss

We ROcKed that *****!

Top Bottom