• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sonic Mains

$ick

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm looking for any good Sonic mains that consistently do well in tournaments. Not dumb wifi tournies, real ones please. And don't suggest Lucky, I already know about him, even though he doesn't do too many tournies. :p

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
KASR WHERE ART THOU?!

dude dont waste your time looking for anyone. and lol @ LuCKy, he doesn't even play this game.

Boxob

Smash Champion
You should PM KirbyandSonicRock14, he beat Azen using one hand, blind folded, with a wiichuck set up.

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow, lol so many Lucky haters haha. I've actually never seen him play, just living in Socal, any mention of Sonic brings up Lucky's name. So was just my way to avoid it here. :p

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
If you know what your doing, then you should just be able to watch any video or match and take something from it. Watching someone "own" or "be good" with sonic doesn't mean he is a good Sonic main or give any good advice.

Go on you tube and just watch sonic matches.

Trillion

Smash Ace
I won't try to claim that I am some amazing Sonic or anything (though I hope to be someday), but I have some vids on youtube that you may or may not find interesting. If you want to see them, then search for Magnum.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I won't try to claim that I am some amazing Sonic or anything (though I hope to be someday), but I have some vids on youtube that you may or may not find interesting. If you want to see them, then search for Magnum.

I've seen em and enjoyed them all.

-VWBF

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I am a good Sonic, nay, a great Sonic, Nay, the best Sonic, NAY, Sonic Prime from which all other Sonics have spawned from my quills of justice.

Check Lucky and Izzy.

$ick

Smash Lord
If you know what your doing, then you should just be able to watch any video or match and take something from it. Watching someone "own" or "be good" with sonic doesn't mean he is a good Sonic main or give any good advice.

Go on you tube and just watch sonic matches.
Rofl calm down cool guy. I'd have to disagree that watchng someone who is "being good" with Sonic might just mean he's good with Sonic, depending on who he's playing. So you think you'd get just as much from watching a video of some scrub Marth as opposed to say M2K? (In Melee, I don't know of anyone good in Brawl)

Edit:

Check Lucky and Izzy.
I watched a few videos of that Izzy guy and all he does is roll and dash attack spam lol. Guess it's too early in Brawl.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
MAGNUM. ... Hi. :D

XD! Magnum's got a pretty wicked Sonic. Watch our match on YouTube (WiFi, laugh it up :p).

I know to never pick Final Destination or Smashville in a Sonic ditto now. Least I get bair gimped on those corners. Though I could do it back, the risk wouldn't be worth it in a tournament.

P.S. I'd like to think that I'm a good Sonic User. Buuut once there's more proof or after CT4, I'll let you guys be the judge. Hahaha.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Wow, lol so many Lucky haters haha. I've actually never seen him play, just living in Socal, any mention of Sonic brings up Lucky's name. So was just my way to avoid it here. :p
*yawn* anime *****

but boxob is some guy.....i guess he's good or something lol

i never know what umbys thinking

memphis is just there being cool lol

and yea im playing the game again....****

LuCKy

Smash Master
nah i ***** my cocky friends in tournament

*cough* danimals and dc *cough*

and well guess i got used to the physics or something lol

as for that melee is dead comment....im going to a brawl tourney saturday and a melee one sunday :]

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
Hey Magnum/Magnifiicentmarth, I've seen your videos, and man, those were some of the best matches I've ever seen! Keep up the great job!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
im at work, if i go on myspace ill get fired. for some reason i dont believe you though....

post something here i guess

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I have the PEBL. Mad pimp. Im the only person who has it apperently too, because i never see it anywhere.

So, i think i win. HA. yeah but i think this thread can close now.

Top Bottom