• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I had cologne, deodorant and aftershave on + I showered the night before and washed myself before going to the tourney so it wasn't me :)

Roller

Smash Legend
Next time we will be enforcing a mandatory "shower before you come" rule. If we don't believe you have showered the day of the tournament, or we get 3 or more complaints about how any one player smells. That player will be DQ'd.

Here's looking at you Melee.

Thank you, that is all.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I tried to do my part with body spray to the worst offenders. Tink kept stinking up the place tho I couldn't just follow him around. For both our sakes loooool

My shoutouts are.....I'm the worst ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaha

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I apologize for Pool 3. We made a few mistakes there...

1. Nobody had heard of Laudandus before, not me nor Tink nor Jungle, so he didn't get name/skill recognition from us. Turns out he's much better than the 3 seed that he ended up with.
2. To be perfectly honest, we didn't expect Mikey Lenetia to perform as well as he did in Melee. He wasn't seeded near the top of the pool.
3. CunningKitsune was seeded and placed in Pool 5, but he didn't end up entering singles. By the time we found out, everyone had already played their matches and it was too late to switch people around.

That's why there was a big skill difference between Pool 3 and Pool 5.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
That's why there was a big skill difference between Pool 3 and Pool 5.
even without cunning, pool 5 was a hard pool. Velynn, oro, and me all got top 16 and impp is a great player. other pools were much easier than pool 5

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Pool 8 was hella legit too. Shady, lil england n stratford all took top 17 n me, kail n jungle arent too bad of players either (sry if dis is in caps)

D

Deleted member

Didn't make it out of my pool. Beat that Wario player LOE1 and took a game from DLA's Ganon, and that's about it. :/

Still happy with that, though. DLA is a pretty awesome player.

Scythe

Smash Master
i'd just like to point out that MI was represented in GFs of all the events. we ****!

also moose you never paid smash 64 entry you grime
pretty sure MI wasn't in melee dubs finals

good **** kain and kels!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom