• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glyph Muscles Proudly Presents: Mario Party 2 Mafia: Game OVER!

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
July's play lines up with her claim.

July's role is less scummy.

Raz lurking and riding his PR would be normal. Raz lurking as scum would be normal.

Raz does not have this crazy bus thing going on.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
I don't particularly care if anyone answers it, but it's WL or SD I want to hear from. If you're scum, I'm just hearing prepared lines.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It means that it's just...bad. It's shady. It's like "HEY I'M GONNA OVERTLY CRUMB A PR HERE, IT'S COOL GUYS." It's too little and a bit too late for it as well.

But him targeting you as a watcher makes sense. You're obvtown. He wants to put that bead on you right away to catch anyone who's going to make that shot on you. Or find out the protective because that'd give him another gogdamn clear. It is the obvious play to make at watcher.

And yet he turned around and used it to try to insinuate a scumteam between the two of us and tried to get me lynched from it. In LyLo. Yeh, I just...

Also them carrying Swordy to LyLo makes perfect sense, he was the one agreeing with them the whole time. Raz shooting at marshy makes perfect sense as well. July did it for her own reasons, and her playing self-preservational as a PR makes sense as well.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
It's the most direct conclusion you can make. Occam's razor is DEFINITELY on July's side.

Vote Raz

July, let's finish this thing already. Don't make me sad.

J AND KEVMO TO FOLLOW!!!!!!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I really ****in' hope we're not wrong here. The last gogdamn thing I want to see is J's cheeky face in ****ing endgame taunting us for getting it wrong.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Well, if you vote, then we get to see if someone hammers tonight.

J? J can't be cheeky about it. He's been obvScum. I can be cheeky about it, lol.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
If we lost here, we lost here. I'll lick my wounds, take my ball, and go home knowing we got 2/3 and it came down to a coin flip between the last one.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Deadline is set for 6/7 at 11:59 EST! With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lunar Disco Redheads (Glyph/Ryker hydra)- (0)
July- (0)
Sworddancer.- (0)
Raziek- (4) July, WashedLaundry, Lunar Disco Redheads, J
KevinM- (0)
J- (1) Raziek
WashedLaundry- (0)

Not voting- (2) KevinM, Sowrddancer.

A lynch has been reached! It is now twilight until the flip is posted.

Top Bottom