• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Good luck dobs! Go get 'em
Thanks if anyone would like to send me some encouraging Words or stuff here is the info

Mailed needs to be post Marked by FEB10th Dropped of needs to be in FEB 12th

I am so excited to share the news that I am representing Nittany Nation as a dancer for THON 2010!! As many of you know, Dancing in the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon, more affectionately known as THON, is a dream come true for me!

THON benefits The Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Children’s Hospital. I dedicated myself to this cause all year long to raise funds & awareness for the fight against pediatric cancer. THON culminates in a 46-hour, no sitting, no sleeping dance marathon! This year THON is February 19-21, 2010. I am so excited, and now, I am asking for your help!

One of the events during THON weekend is Mail Call. Dancers can receive letters, cards, and packages to keep their morale up throughout the weekend. Mail Call is an important part of THON weekend, and it would mean a lot to us to receive mail from all of you! As a dancer we will be on our feet for 46 hours straight, with no sleep, in support of the families battling this disease. This is no easy feat, and the letters & packages with your support will help us stay strong for these kids!

Another option for DANCER mail that we offer is Pre-THON packages. These particular packages will be delivered at the start of THON to dancers in their storage area. These packages are great for toys, magazines, puzzles, games, or items that will be useful to dancers for the entire weekend. It’s also a great surprise for dancers at the start of their THON journey! To send a Pre-THON package clearly label the package with the letters “PTP” or “Pre-THON.”

For letters or cards please be as inspirational, funny or motivating as possible! Tell dancers how proud you are of them, and try to include quotes, stories or inside jokes. Be creative, thoughtful & original!

Please make sure not to include any caffeine or checks in the mail for dancers!

To send dancer mail, if your from Penn State:
Drop it off in room 324 in the HUB. Label all mail & packages for us as follows:

Zach Dobbin, Dancer 347A

OR if you’re from out of town-

Mail to:
Attn: Mail Call
(Dancer # Here)
(Dancer Name)
210 Hub
University Park, PA 16802

Thank you for all of your love & support!!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
**** you chris it's just ......no
What? I was just giving a him a legit reason that it's a no. I don't care if u guys unconditionally hate on him (I do find it freakin hilarious though), I don't have as much of a hate for him because he never did anything to me, so that means I can at least give a legit reason to why "I" can't go. Oh crap, I just realized I typed a paragraph about this ****, so you and Slim aren't gonna give a **** about this and just say something either stereotyped or just overall dimwitted to me on this. I REALLY should've seen this coming lol.

Oh well, at least I'll get some funny responses out of it! :bee:

:036:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
slim and beef are disciples of kadiev, and continue to represent his will after his retirement.

great work, guys! ^_^

Devl

Smash Journeyman
I will be going to apex, most probably with javier and matt l, still working on getting either my brother or pav to come too. im entering every melee event, but i need a wii to train brawl because i do realize that it the tournament game atm and eventually i just gotta learn.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
I will be going to apex, most probably with javier and matt l, still working on getting either my brother or pav to come too. im entering every melee event, but i need a wii to train brawl because i do realize that it the tournament game atm and eventually i just gotta learn.
Just come down with us more oftebn

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I'm prob throwing a tourney after Spring Break in March then I'm hoping to go to APEX yesterday was first time I played game in 3 months lol and I still got it :) Dobs is too good...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
pretty much the best samus I've ever seen
Haha I've seen better lol much Love to Wes, Hugs, Rohins,Watty, Phanna, ESAM, and one of personal fav IHSB :)

I think I could be pretty good if I'm committed problem is sadly don't really have time but think at my tourney I'm gonna play seriously and bring the Dobsgames and my Samus Tech Skill :) along with my surprise other characters I play lol

Top Bottom