• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glendarden, Maryland Nintendo Wii

Shinku

Smash Champion
Glendarden, MD Single/Teams Tournement

Ladies and Gentleman. Bring your own contoller, and yes its a tournement. Singles and Teams. Super smash bros melee

Location: 8615 McLain ave Glenarden, MD 20706 Glenarden Community Center

Entree Fee: 10 bucks singles/ 10 bucks teams

Time/Date: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm / Saturday December 9th, 2006

Rules: MLG format, youll find out at the tournement.

Stages: MLG format or you pick (ban stages if requested)

Prize: Singles: 1st Nintendo Wii, 2nd and 3rd cash prize
Teams : 1st and 2nd cash prize.

any questions feel free to ask. yes the prize is a nintendo wii. no bs

Call this guy ask for Jay if ya need more info: 3016421279

Tvs and cubes are VERY helpful, feel free to bring. the more cubes and tvs, the better. and no they wont get stolen

hova

Smash Champion
since he said bring cubes i'm guessing it's for gamecube

**** i want another wii

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
A WII? Hmmmmm.

Definately will check this out. Maybe even try to come to this.

Honorary TA member for life. Until the honor is gone.

Shinku

Smash Champion
come on guys, such anger for a wii, heh wi. yes its on the freaking Cube, SSBM golly gee whiz. so far im seeing Hova and Chinesah being a big threat for this one. i played both of you guys at cyberkons and both very intresting captain falcons. i was hoping TA would stay out of this one, hell i want **** wii for myself too ya know. even though the only good game is zelda right now. until brawl of course. ill keep posting for more details about this tourney.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i almost forgot the Fee might change to 5 bucks a person. our club still deciding on this one. (were trying to get as many people to play as possible)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
"YOU MUST REGISTER A DAY OR DAYS BEFORE THE TOURNEMENT OTHERWISE, THERE WILL NOT BE A WII. WE GOTTA WE MONEY TO BUY A WII. SORRY FOLKS."

how do we do that excatly, by just posting here mabe...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
my name is Greg i will be there. you should probably give a little more details about the tourney cause this ish sounds sketchy. what if like 10 people show up whos gonna fund the Wii?

D

Deleted member

**** i want a wii

greg its on

meep ur not gunna get one

hova **** you
see you in the finals *****!!

don't get 4 stocked in a fox ditto now [/arrogance]

no really, I plan to **** you up good, kk bye.

hova

Smash Champion
greg's right it does sound sketchy, first u said the wii was guaranteed no matter what and now people have to sign up in order for wii to be the prize

where the *** is teams at, is there gonna be teams???

Shinku

Smash Champion
ok ok. i took off the gay register crap. our schools being very gay for this one. i was told today that there will be a wii and a single tournement and now teams. different location now. please look

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Wellllll if you get this **** up and running and HAVE the wii ready and ****, I'll go

But yeah I don't think
G reg
Hova
Plairnkk
Chinesah
Or anyone else TA should go

Because if it's a trap... I mean... I'll just go in win the **** and tell you guys if it's a trap... becuase I'm kind.

Also Chillin and Azen can't go... IF THEY WERE TO FALL INTO THE TRAP SMASH WOULD BE RUINED!

Shinku

Smash Champion
i can already tell you if Azen goes, well just hand him the **** wii, uh here ya go. besides he already has one. chillen, **** idk....

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I must have missed that last thread, I'd have came lol

Well probably better to have this on Friday but you're choice just saying since theres already two other smash events Saturday lol

g-regulate

Smash Hero
nah man shinku, keep it on the same day and stop being so sketchy. 10$ tournament, winner gets a Wii. as long as that is the deal, then people will come. i can even make the brackets for the participants because im really good at it.

EDIT: Will there still be a wii prize if there is only 5-25 people there?

Top Bottom